NEWS · LORE · FORUM · JOIN US

It is currently 2024 Apr 29 (Mon) 1:41 am

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
Declined: Holy Priest (+Disc) 

Post Declined: Holy Priest (+Disc)
Name: Romblepot
Race/Class: Troll
Main Spec: Holy
Primary Professions: Herb/inscrb 450/450
Armory Link:
[url]http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Defias+Brotherhood&cn=Romblepot[/url]

What's your name and where are you from?
Mikael Brehm and im from Denmark

How old are you? Please give your answer in Reverse Polish Notation.
Zxibra nochica fionia dunae quemo -->Latin "Prognostication effectuerer diaporese"

How long have you been playing WoW?
Got a beta 3 weeks before WoW came out bought the first account when it came

Is this your main? How often do you play this character? Tell us about your other characters, including any serious alts.
Yes! i used to play on my mage PVE but hes sofreaking boring
as in "ABABABABABABABABABABABABABABABABABAB" i hate him :(
so this priest is my Pve char and PVP char now much more challenge and fun to play
all tho im not pro but if im given a role as MT healer OT healer or group healer
i got NP keeping 5 people + a good deal raid help up with me practically never
using Hymn of hope nor ShF allways pull it to make this little more dmg as i also
use devouring plaque up on bosses etc SP its even better as offensive in PVP than for getting mana

What's your complete guild history, on this realm as well as any other? Why did you leave / are you leaving your current or previous guild?
none! i have tryed been with some guild in raids as well as pugs
but im use to being on my own! THAT IS: i was on Korgall in a guild called Rage
and when TBC came they stopped playing and those left started recruitting low exp people
(we were in Naxx only wiping few times on 4 horsemen rest on farm and the guild died!
then i moved to Nagrand (this is with the mage) and here i created the Priest some 1½ year ago
ending with no guild because "sigh" we were old guys not many have the gamer mind i have
allways have been playing PC and people got tired of wow (many irl friends stopped)
because my kids play and my wife plays casual RP i still plays
but i have this mind i also need to get to endgame havent been able to since
Old time Naxxramas

Provide the names of some people we can get in touch with in-game as references. Please note that references are required: give names of characters on other realms, if necessary. If you know anyone on the Path, either in-game or IRL, mention that here also.
MEH i dont need any people to vouch for me im 54 years old
got 12 kids knows a lot of IRL stuff IRL inventer if you want ill provide my wifes phonenumber
but beware she might ask you for some serios numbers too :P

What is your role in raids? How do you judge whether you're doing a good job or not?
Easy if someone died i didnt do my job good enough OR my role wasent clear
its a good thing with communication between RL CL and hes soldiers (me) so you know exact who to jump
who to heal and as important to when you can expect dmg burst and so on be prepared for it
and start a longer heal before it actually goes down (CoH PoH etc)

What's your PvE experience like? 7/12 icc 10 good at listening if commands are clear

Describe your choice of spec, how you came to your current build, and any other things you feel we should know about why you spent your talent points the way you did.
I havent a "prefered spec" but need to talk to CL to find out whats needed for the raid and guild
but should i mention 1 it should be Holy as im kinda used to have GS up on MT
but i can with some help also play disc single healer

Where do you go to read about your class outside of the game?
have read on Tankspot (tacs mostly) Elitistjerks and i got an account on Arenapvnage.com
i can use many hours wacthing movies and stuff and if i get some "read/watch this" ill go do that

Roleplaying Section: End your application with a short in-character biography, a note from your character to the officers, or other RP story or RP statement about yourself. Effort is much more appreciated than length or content, and this section is not optional.

Additional notes. Optionally, mention anything else you'd like us to know about your application.
"As im a troll Romblepot aint my real name it is Munin Tuskwarder
Rumble was given to me because im allways hungry!
Allways had this pot with me to cook in when find foods
and for sure some brother nicked me "romblepot"
thats ok i love my bro hes a troll i would be dissappointed if he didnt give me names
i did too hes is Pisspot because he hates water .................!
"Trolling is not my ways im not onto fishing i like fish but more as pals
not as foods"

RL inf:
54 year
retired
plays WoW and Aion + Cs BF blablabla

Cheers folks
open to any constructive critics given friendly its a buff up
given as foe its a debuff

2010 May 09 (Sun) 3:47 pm
Officer (Retired)

Class: Paladin
Post Re: Holy Priest (+Disc)
Hey Mikael,

Thanks for your (colorful!) application. I'm afraid, however, that there's absolutely no way we can take on another healing priest at this point. However, your character has excellent gear and you appear to have competitive ICC experience, so I'm sure you'll have no trouble finding a good guild, as healers are always in demand. If things change and a healing priest spot opens up on our end in the future, you're of course welcome to re-apply.

Good luck out there!

2010 May 09 (Sun) 4:07 pm
Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ]