NEWS · LORE · FORUM · JOIN US

It is currently 2024 Apr 29 (Mon) 1:41 am

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 15 posts ]  Go to pagePrevious  1, 2
Accepted: Iseult - Rogue (From far, far away) 
Officer (Retired)

Class: Paladin
Post Re: Iseult - Rogue (From far, far away)
A couple of follow-up questions: What are your WoW plans between now and Cataclysm? How active would you say you are in terms of days per week/hours per day? Anything going on in the next 2-4 months that's going to take you away from the game for an extended period of time?

2010 May 19 (Wed) 11:46 pm
Former Member

Class: Rogue
All I have planned at the minute is Download festival in a few weekend's time, when I'll be away from Thursday-Monday, and then a little trip to Croatia for 4 days or so (which is only really an idea at the moment, might well not happen). Other than than I'm heading home in June and doing some agency work in the week, nothing that's really going to eat up my time.

WoW Plans, my first aim is just to see Arthas die. I'd quite like to see the hard mode down as well. Beyond that, get Iseult set up for Cataclysm. I'm likely to be online almost every day, making the vast majority of raids. I'd imagine 6 days a week, playing for at least 5 hours a day, but that's give or take and depending what there actually is to do in game.

2010 May 20 (Thu) 11:21 am
Former Member

One more bunch of questions from me.

-How often you're wishing to be part of the raid (in week, in month)?
-What kind of benching system seems fair for you? Do you get upset if you get benched? How many times in row does it feel fair for you to be benched? Could you think for example volunteering to be benched in the order to keep things fair for your fellow guild mates?

I'm not sure if you've chatted about this with Thorva. But. In guild we're in situation that we have enough people for two ICC-10s, but if key people (tanks and healers) aren't active we usually need to settle down with only one ICC-10 wich is Lich King nuking run if we have enough geared and experienced people for that. This usually leaves several dps benched. ICC-25 isn't that problematic and we usually get runs up pretty nicely. But with ICC-10 we struggle a lot to keep things fair for everyone because we have more people (usually dps) signed to the runs than we can take. Spot handling tends to cause some tension time after time, so that's why i'm intersted to know how do you feel about the fact that you (or anyone else in the guild) doesn't have spot 99% sure in all raids they'd like to join.

2010 May 20 (Thu) 11:48 am
Profile WWW
Former Member

Class: Rogue
In Anastasis we ran a system where each role had their own rotation system. People who sat a raid out would not sit another out until everyone else on the list had sat one out themselves (sitting out involving being available for the raid but not being taken). This strikes me as a far way of dealing with it. When it gets to progress raids, however, I have no problem with being benched in favour of someone more geared and/or experienced.

I'm up for any fair benching system to be honest, and I completely understand not being taken along for the LK-killing jaunts and what not.

I'd love to be involved in 3/3 raids per week and would intend to be available for all of them, with that comes an understanding that I might not always be wanted or included: that's part of raidiing in a guild with more than 25 people in it and I'm happy with that.

2010 May 20 (Thu) 12:02 pm
Officer (Retired)

Class: Druid
Accepted for trial! Whisper one of the officers (Thórva, Zalmoxis, and Ekhan), Denathos, Narushka, Kaine, Nimoe, Gorganoth, or Marrowchill for an invite.

2010 May 20 (Thu) 10:42 pm
Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 15 posts ]  Go to pagePrevious  1, 2