NEWS · LORE · FORUM · JOIN US

It is currently 2024 Apr 29 (Mon) 9:35 am

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6 posts ] 
Accepted: Myssa - Priest (Disc/Shadow) - Casual! 
Former Member

Class: Priest
Post Accepted: Myssa - Priest (Disc/Shadow) - Casual!
Name: Myssa
Race, Class, and Main Spec: Blood Elf, Priest, Disc/Shadow
Armory Link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?cn=Myssa&r=Defias+Brotherhood

What's your name and where are you from?
Victoria, from rainy old England

How old are you? Please give your answer in Reverse Polish Notation.
I'm not going to pretend that I knew what that meant. I'm just not...

...Okay, yes I am. 7 4 *

How long have you been playing WoW? What experience do you have of endgame raiding?
Since January 2006, with a few breaks!

Is this your main? How often do you play this character? Tell us about your other characters, including any serious alts.
Myssa is my main, and my playtime varies from month to month depending on how much time I have. Anything from 'unhealthy crazy addict' level to 'just popping in to say hi' times.

As for alts, I have a level 80 mage named Marista and a level 74 druid called Trinsic. I'm trying to just focus on Myssa, as I prefer to have one 'finished' character with others for support/professions.

What's your complete guild history, on this realm as well as any other? Why did you leave / are you leaving your current or previous guild?
Well... I started off in The Pact on DB with friends from my Ultima Online days, until I moved over to Azjol-Nerub for a while with real-life friends. When I came back to DB I joined Stormspire Libertines with the same old UO people until I took a break back on AN - when I came back, lots of the SL people were in The Secret Society so I joined up there until I left to be a bit more casual in Benevolent. I'm leaving there because... Denathos told me to join here :D

Provide the names of some people we can get in touch with in-game as references. Please note that references are required: give names of characters on other realms, if necessary. If you know anyone on the Path, either in-game or IRL, mention that here also.
Denathos!

Roleplaying Section: End your application with a short in-character biography, a note from your character to the officers, or other RP story or RP statement about yourself. Effort is much more appreciated than length or content, and your application will not be considered without it.
[This is a chunk from her old Stormspire Libertines background, which was a bit of a work in progress, so you'll have to forgive the lack of context!]
Quote:
The blade struck deep into the tree above her head before being wrenched back into the darkness for another shot. Ragged breath caught in her throat as familiar shadows roared up to envelope her. Twisting to duck a second blow, she reached for her mace and hefted it in a wide arc as she turned. Her assailant staggered as the blow connected with a sickening thud, giving her a moment to focus her mind and channel the darkness.

Eyes flashing green in the twilight, magical energy burned through her body and erupted from her palms, focussing a crackling blast of energy into the darkness.

Silence fell. She drew a deep breath of the cool misty air, the euphoria of mana use mixed with the adrenaline of the fight causing her heart to hammer in her chest. With a glance towards the motionless form at her feet, she stowed her weapon and surveyed the rest of the forest. The path to Shattrath was never one without risk, but this had been planned – they knew she was returning.

Catching movement in the corner of her eye, she turned to see the attacker groping in the dirt for the blade that lay nearby. Kicking the hilt away angrily, Myssa dropped to one knee and looked closely into the face of her assailant. Her mood was not improved to discover that he was a blood elf. Blood on one side of his twisted face glinted in the failing light, streaked through with mud and sweat. A pang of guilt struck the pit of her stomach as she saw what she had inflicted upon one of her own. He would have done the same to me…

His eyes flickered open and she placed a threatening hand to his throat, drawing a little closer, speaking almost in a whisper. ‘Who sent you?’

He turned his face away, wincing painfully. She tightened her grip on his throat, her hand crackling with the beginnings of another burst… ‘Who!’

One word escaped him in a choking breath as he lapsed into unconsciousness: ‘Storm…sp…spire…’

Additional notes. Optionally, mention anything else you'd like us to know about your application.
Hmm... I bring with me wine, whisky... also cookies, lots of those.

2010 Jul 02 (Fri) 2:50 am
Former Member

Class: Druid
Post Re: Myssa - Priest (Disc/Shadow) - Casual!
Hi!

Still enjoying that that phoenix? :D

2010 Jul 02 (Fri) 10:31 am
Officer (Retired)

Class: Mage
*Vouches despite being sad at not being mentioned :? *

2010 Jul 02 (Fri) 12:52 pm
Former Member

Class: Death Knight
And I agree, despite Sav not being mentioned!

2010 Jul 02 (Fri) 1:29 pm
Officer (Retired)

Class: Druid
Yes, please.

2010 Jul 02 (Fri) 1:38 pm
Officer (Retired)

Class: Paladin
Damn casuals are ruining WoW... whisper me, Ekhan, Denathos, Narushka, Zalmoxis, Nimoe, or Kainé for a givinte.

2010 Jul 02 (Fri) 1:39 pm
Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6 posts ]