NEWS · LORE · FORUM · JOIN US

It is currently 2024 Apr 29 (Mon) 12:09 am

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 13 posts ]  Go to pagePrevious  1, 2
Declined: Grobaak Application 
Officer (Retired)

Class: Paladin
Post Re: Grobaak Application
Grobaak wrote:
The stats on the Ashen ring are more useful then the one on the strength ring. Plus, agility isn't completely at waste on a Fury Warrior. It adds Crit and Fury DPS does require a lot of crits to build DPS. If I aint critting then I aint pulling the same numbers.

I'm convinced.

Quote:
I'm using Mark Of Supremacy and must have not traded out my Battlemaster trinket after doing some PVP. I have the 'loliday' trinket since I havent won Needle Encrusted Scorpion yet since it rarely drops. I am aware of this trinket issue but what can I do? If it dont drop it dont drop. Same with my neck, still waiting for a better drop, I mean, haste is waste.

Not *as* convinced. Are none of the emblem trinkets better than the Coaster? If they are, why haven't you got them? Is it perhaps because you're spending emblems on armor pieces first?

Quote:
Rofl, pure strength gemming? If you looked you will see that some of my gear hasn't got ArP on it. Until I hit my 50% soft cap for that from gear then I will socket for Strength, even then ArP is probably more useful then Str.

Hehe, I dunno, it seemed like a stat you might gem for? But then again, so does Spell Pen for holy paladins, and we all know how that turned out... As I said, my warrior is level 6. I have no idea. I'm glad you do.

2010 Jul 08 (Thu) 3:11 pm

Class: Warrior
When I get all Tier10-10.5 gear it will all be stacking ArP. 60% is the hard cap and after that any more ArP will give me diminishing returns. So then I will stack all my Str gems.

The only other Warrior DPS trinket from emblems is Mirror of Truth.. and its a Heroism i200 trinket and EXACTLY the same stats as Cohrens Coaster... believe me, I hate that trinket more then anything and would have replaced it months ago but nothing has dropped for me yet. Although I'm in ICC25 this week so I might have DBW!!

If I had stacked all Strength on my gear then I would be slamming the target for far more damage BUT!! I would be losing a lot of that damage on the armor value of the target. With ArP I'm ignoring like 50% of there armor and even more so if the tank is dropping sunder armor or any other debuff from raid players.

2010 Jul 08 (Thu) 3:36 pm
Officer (Retired)

Class: Paladin
Hey Christopher,

You've done a reasonably good job of answering the questions we've thrown at you, but the fact of the matter is that we're doing ICC hardmodes right now, and your character simply isn't ready for them. The time to gear up and get ready to jump in is before you apply to a raiding guild, not during or after.

You seem like a quite nice and reasonable dude, though, so I'm sure you'll have no trouble finding a guild that's looking for what you have to offer. Good luck.

2010 Jul 09 (Fri) 3:14 am
Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 13 posts ]  Go to pagePrevious  1, 2