NEWS · LORE · FORUM · JOIN US

It is currently 2024 Apr 29 (Mon) 5:38 am

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ] 
Declined: Deliance - MARKSMAN Hunter 

Class: Hunter
Post Declined: Deliance - MARKSMAN Hunter
color=#00FF00]Name: [/color]Deliance 8-)
Race, Class, and Main Spec: .BloodElf, Hunter, MS : Marksman OS: Surv
Armory Link:http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Defias+Brotherhood&cn=Deliance

What's your name and where are you from? Nick And i´m From :arrow: HOLLAND.

How old are you? Please give your answer in Reverse Polish Notation. .
I´m 19 Years Old
How long have you been playing WoW? What experience do you have of endgame raiding? i Have 27 Days Gametime, In WOTLK10 I Have Raided till 8/12 why so low ? Check read furter and you will see.

Is this your main? Yes, This Hunter is my Main Charactar. I have One Alt. It´s a ShadowPriest, I Train it for fun when i have ´´Extra´´ Time .

What's your complete guild history, on this realm as well as any other? Why did you leave / are you leaving your current or previous guild? When i was Around lvl 18 i have meet a Netherlands Guild. In That Guild is Have Leveled till lvl 80, I have Learned Many Things From Them. But I Wanted to Experience Raiding, So i Search for a New Guild. I had Some Contact with Crysia, So i came in the guild : Fortius. There i played Icc10 for the first time, I also Learned there Really Many things, Also About the Knowledge of the Hunter. That Summer it Killed the Guild And it was Finished. So I Quit for 3 to 4 Months. Few weeks Ago i go and play wow again, So I meet Razzerian and i get Trial in their Guild. But BoD is a High Rated Guild And Expected to much from me, because i for a long time Not Playing wow. I Missed Many Things on my gear. I Also have a IRL and i have other things to do, I´m Searching for a Nice Decent guild where i can Raid Icc10 and Maybe 25. Learn things and have alot of fun., Anyway In All Fact : it stays a game ;)

Provide the names of some people we can get in touch with in-game as references. Please note that references are required: give names of characters on other realms, if necessary. If you know anyone on the Path, either in-game or IRL, mention that here also
For Information About me you can go to Delorix (reallifefriend) of to crysie or Crysia .

What is your role in raids? How do you judge whether you're doing a good job or not? Judge on my DPS And my Iniatif. Also I Look to How somebody do it with the Tactics

Describe your choice of spec, how you came to your current build, and any other things you feel we should know about why you spent your talent points the way you did.
I Came to Marksman becase it´s the best DPS in game as a Hunter. Specially for Raids.

Where do you go to read about your class outside of the game?
Elitetjerks .

Please provide the following (you may link them or attach them directly to your post). For both, you may capture either a 10- or 25-player raid, and VoA is perfectly acceptable.
    • a screenshot of your UI during raid boss combat; and
    • a log parse from a 10- or 25-player raid boss encounter using worldoflogs.com or similar.

Roleplaying Section: End your application with a short in-character biography, a note from your character to the officers, or other RP story or RP statement about yourself. Effort is much more appreciated than length or content, and your application will not be considered without it.- ‘Ey! You again! Come back ‘ere! Cried the green skinned salesman as he raised his fist in anger, shaking it in the air, his eyes blazing as he watched the well-known figure successfully disappear in the crowd.
- Urrh, I’ll get you someday, he muttered and sat down heavily on his small wooden chair behind the fruit-stand.

- That orc is getting easier to trick for each day that passes, said Lanegan and took a bite of the recently stolen apple. She smiled at Kyuss who sat and stared at her with his big, brown eyes. The river in front of them peacefully rippled and shimmered in the sun, it was such a contrast to the dry, desert-like land of Durotar. Lanegan handed over an apple to Kyuss who carefully smelled it and then looked away, clearly not interested in some dull, boring fruit. Lanegan sat down beside her furry companion and looked around the open landscape.
- Lane! Laaaane! Someone shouted from the other side of the river.
- Cad? Lanegan whispered to herself and Kyuss immediately jumped into the water and started swimming towards the new face.
The person rode up on a small wooden bridge and stopped a few yards from Lanegan.
- That’s a smart wolf you’ve got there. Swim when you can simply walk over a bridge.. Cad grinned while looking at Kyuss who had just turned around in the water and started swimming back to the shore.
- Poor Kyuss. Give him a break, he’s still fairly young. What brings you here Cad, shouldn’t you be up in Northrend incinerating stuff?
- I may be dead, but I still got to rest! She answered and jumped down her horse.
- Speaking of dead, does your horse need some water or maybe an apple? He looks a bit.. pale. Lanegan said and displayed a wide smile on her lips.
- Very funny Lane. I don’t have all day, so I’m going to give you a suggestion and you just say yes or no. Right? Right!
- Okay, hit me, Lanegan said and nodded interested.
- We need some more recruits for our work up north and technically you’re not really qualified for the work..
- What do you m...
- But! Interrupted Cad, you know me! And that’s an advantage! She said, with her hands raised in the air as if she was about to shake Lanegan out of pure enthusiasm, but then looked down at the water-drenched wolf that loyally sat beside Lanegan, looking incredibly stupid with his big eyes and his leaning head.
- Think about it, Cad said and gave Kyuss a pat on the head.
- I’m game! said Lanegan determined. No question about it. Except for.. what do I have to do?

[color=#00FF00]Additional notes. Optionally, mention anything else you'd like us to know about your application.[/color

2010 Aug 21 (Sat) 12:58 am

Class: Hunter
Post Re: Deliance - MARKSMAN Hunter
Deliance wrote:
color=#00FF00]Name: [/color]Deliance 8-)
Race, Class, and Main Spec: .BloodElf, Hunter, MS : Marksman OS: Surv
Armory Link:http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Defias+Brotherhood&cn=Deliance

What's your name and where are you from? Nick And i´m From :arrow: HOLLAND.

How old are you? Please give your answer in Reverse Polish Notation. .
I´m 19 Years Old
How long have you been playing WoW? What experience do you have of endgame raiding? i Have 27 Days Gametime, In WOTLK10 I Have Raided till 8/12 why so low ? Check read furter and you will see.

Is this your main? Yes, This Hunter is my Main Charactar. I have One Alt. It´s a ShadowPriest, I Train it for fun when i have ´´Extra´´ Time .

What's your complete guild history, on this realm as well as any other? Why did you leave / are you leaving your current or previous guild? When i was Around lvl 18 i have meet a Netherlands Guild. In That Guild is Have Leveled till lvl 80, I have Learned Many Things From Them. But I Wanted to Experience Raiding, So i Search for a New Guild. I had Some Contact with Crysia, So i came in the guild : Fortius. There i played Icc10 for the first time, I also Learned there Really Many things, Also About the Knowledge of the Hunter. That Summer it Killed the Guild And it was Finished. So I Quit for 3 to 4 Months. Few weeks Ago i go and play wow again, So I meet Razzerian and i get Trial in their Guild. But BoD is a High Rated Guild And Expected to much from me, because i for a long time Not Playing wow. I Missed Many Things on my gear. I Also have a IRL and i have other things to do, I´m Searching for a Nice Decent guild where i can Raid Icc10 and Maybe 25. Learn things and have alot of fun., Anyway In All Fact : it stays a game ;)

Provide the names of some people we can get in touch with in-game as references. Please note that references are required: give names of characters on other realms, if necessary. If you know anyone on the Path, either in-game or IRL, mention that here also
For Information About me you can go to Delorix (reallifefriend) of to crysie or Crysia .

What is your role in raids? How do you judge whether you're doing a good job or not? Judge on my DPS And my Iniatif. Also I Look to How somebody do it with the Tactics

Describe your choice of spec, how you came to your current build, and any other things you feel we should know about why you spent your talent points the way you did.
I Came to Marksman becase it´s the best DPS in game as a Hunter. Specially for Raids.

Where do you go to read about your class outside of the game?
Elitetjerks .

Please provide the following (you may link them or attach them directly to your post). For both, you may capture either a 10- or 25-player raid, and VoA is perfectly acceptable.
    • a screenshot of your UI during raid boss combat; and
    • a log parse from a 10- or 25-player raid boss encounter using worldoflogs.com or similar.

Roleplaying Section: End your application with a short in-character biography, a note from your character to the officers, or other RP story or RP statement about yourself. Effort is much more appreciated than length or content, and your application will not be considered without it.- ‘ REALY BAD T THIS. SORRY!!!

[color=#00FF00]Additional notes. Optionally, mention anything else you'd like us to know about your application.[/color

2010 Aug 21 (Sat) 1:02 am
Officer (Retired)

Class: Druid
A lot of questions that isn't answered here....
and also why have you copy pasted my IRL friend Lanegan's Roleplaying section? This is supposed to be a piece for your own character.

EDIT: Ooops seems the questions where indeed answered just inside the color brackets
My question still remain though...

2010 Aug 21 (Sat) 7:59 am
Officer (Retired)

Class: Paladin
Hey Mikael,

Thanks for your (colorful!) application. I'm afraid, however, that there's absolutely no way we can take on another healing priest at this point. However, your character has excellent gear and you appear to have competitive ICC experience, so I'm sure you'll have no trouble finding a good guild, as healers are always in demand. If things change and a healing priest spot opens up on our end in the future, you're of course welcome to re-apply.

Good luck out there!

2010 Aug 21 (Sat) 12:29 pm
Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ]