NEWS · LORE · FORUM · JOIN US

It is currently 2024 Apr 28 (Sun) 9:48 pm

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 17 posts ]  Go to pagePrevious  1, 2
Accepted: Arenthea- Blood Elf Marksmanship Hunter 
Officer (Retired)

Class: Paladin
Post Re: Arenthea- Blood Elf Marksmanship Hunter- Application.
I would also be interested in an answer to Gorg's question that focuses on game mechanics, utility, and buffs.

2010 Aug 25 (Wed) 7:32 pm
Former Member

Class: Druid
Sorry, probably poor wording on my part.

That was the intended question.

2010 Aug 25 (Wed) 7:38 pm
Former Member

Class: Hunter
Ah I see, well with buffs I bring Trueshot aura which is a nice little DPS increase to all physical DPS. I also have Missdirect which is a nice utillity for threat reduction and an opening buff to the tank at the start of the fight. I also have Tranquilizing shot which removes any enrage on the mob such as in ICC10 Lich King fight I will always make sure I use this shot when the Horrors become enraged. This also works in ToC10/25 on Icehowl I use it to remove the enrage if some one gets squashed by the charge move he does.

Along with the perks of a Hunter I also have my pet which I think is a utillity mainly beacuse in fights with many adds I can send in my pet to keep an add back while I DPS another, this is mainly in the fight of Blood Princes where I have usually been given the job of keeping the kinetic orbs up, this is also very good in the fight of Valithrea because I take the zombies during this fight and also help on other adds but if I notice there are surpressors I send my pet in and take care of the zombies myself. So essentially it is like having two DPS in one player.

2010 Aug 25 (Wed) 8:43 pm
Former Member

Hey hey!
Good looking app!
*stamp of aproval*

I have one little question though..

Marksman as mainspecc is correct for the highest damage done. But in some situations the healers might want replenishment to avoid going oom.
My question is do you cba having 2 pve speccs / do you master the fine art of playin as survival hunter ?

// regards Jahnrix

2010 Aug 26 (Thu) 1:08 am
Officer (Retired)

Class: Druid
Hey Arenthea!
I liked this app a lot like many others (if not all) here :D
One question though... considering your age if I interpret the RPN correctly :lol: and now not going to argue anything about your age because you seem like a really mature person.
Though since you're only 17 I assume you still live at home? And also wonder thereof who handles your wowplaytime, are there any risks of parentaggro or similar cases?

Anyways thumbs up from me aswell :)

2010 Aug 26 (Thu) 1:18 pm
Former Member

Class: Hunter
@ Jahnrix: Well I would be unwilling to re-spec my Beast mastery spec as I have spent alot of time trying to find the spirit pets I collect, however I would be willing to re-spec my Marksmanship spec for replenishment temporarily if needed.

@Vedder: Right now I live with Aleyá and I manage our membership and parents have no say in when we are up untill, even if I were living with my parents the same terms would apply.

2010 Aug 26 (Thu) 4:52 pm
Officer (Retired)

Class: Paladin
Ahoy,

We're willing to accept you for trial on the basis of this application, though as with all our recent acquisitions, I'm warning you now that trial periods are lasting longer than usual: 6-8 weeks. Whisper me, Zalmoxis, Ekhan, Kainé, Denathos, Gorganoth, or Narushka for a ginvite.

2010 Aug 26 (Thu) 5:01 pm
Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 17 posts ]  Go to pagePrevious  1, 2