NEWS · LORE · FORUM · JOIN US

It is currently 2024 Apr 29 (Mon) 7:06 am

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 31 posts ]  Go to pagePrevious  1, 2, 3, 4
Declined: NETTN, Resto Druid Raid application. 
Officer (Retired)

Class: Paladin
Post Re: NETTN, Resto Druid Raid application.
I've decoded Jahnrix' translation for curious third parties.

Here's the deal. Next week, our progress point is in all likelihood going to be Sindragosa heroic. You have done 6/12 bosses in ICC 10 according to your armory statistics. Your character—over its entire lifetime—has drunk a grand total of seven flasks. I'm sure you think you're good, and you might actually be, but it's obvious that you have no experience raiding as a resto druid at the level at which we're trying to progress.

Add to that the discussions on this forum, which I don't feel, reading back over them, were particularly productive, and the direction this is taking is clear: I'm not going to offer you a spot in the Luminous Path.

That doesn't mean "fuck off and never apply again": if you get 11/12 ICC under your belt, killing each boss a few times, get rid of your PvP and hit items, and get your spec in order, we would be happy to re-consider you.

2010 Sep 15 (Wed) 11:14 am
Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 31 posts ]  Go to pagePrevious  1, 2, 3, 4