NEWS · LORE · FORUM · JOIN US

It is currently 2024 Apr 29 (Mon) 7:09 am

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 31 posts ]  Go to pagePrevious  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Declined: NETTN, Resto Druid Raid application. 
Officer (Retired)

Class: Druid
Post Re: NETTN, Resto Druid Raid application.
Quote:
I want to get rid of crit, or atleast not sacrifice any haste.

Sounds like a good plan but you don't rather want to "get rid" of the crit since it's the 3rd important stat 2nd even (in some flavours) if you're haste capped.

The answer i was looking for is the Chest piece (Chest = 5) at aleast before you get to the point when farming ICC25hc haven't really done my research there :lol: The off-set chest that you buy for 95frost from the NPC that sells the other stuffs(trinkets and whatnot^^) give an awesome amount of 108 haste. You will definately benefit the most by getting this one as your non set piece.

But your case is a bit special since you've seem to got very lucky on your loot drops :D now that I can see your PvE gear again, but I can't stress enough how important the 2 set bonus is. It really really really improves your Wild Growth (sorry for the repeating :D ) I haven't got the 4set bonus yet :P so I definately won't hunt you down to strive for that immediately, it's just a good goal^^.

2010 Sep 10 (Fri) 7:04 pm
Former Member

Ahh, Nettn! I've met this chap before he's a lovely, amiable guy he gets my thumbs up!

2010 Sep 10 (Fri) 7:23 pm

Will do Vedder, thanks for the info. I can't recall what is sold in the vendor. Nor have i checked this out. It indeed seems like a good plan. And I'm not saying crit is unimportant, if I'm haste capped, and my healing style doesn't oom me after 2mins of healing, I would probably start choosing crit over most other stats. I'll see what this brings, more haste will prob require some more mana regen, or crit, that in a way would save me some mana aswell.

It's a matter of me testing and finding out what suits me best I reckon.

~ Nettn

2010 Sep 10 (Fri) 7:31 pm
Officer (Retired)

Quote:
and my healing style doesn't oom me after 2mins

You should heal some HC's then =) or LK for that matter talk about ---gotta be manaconservative and have faith in your other fellow healers----

2010 Sep 10 (Fri) 7:40 pm

I know, I have done other progress raiding, with other gear levels and had to learn to rely on other healers. Till at some point that people are overgeared for the content, and all healers jump on 1 person taking damage, at which point u have to be lightning fast or just suck it up XD

I'm not sure how well my gear would hold up on heroics as I've only done lootship on heroic 25 ^^

2010 Sep 10 (Fri) 11:06 pm
Officer (Retired)

Class: Paladin
I know this app has been open for a while, but can you please log out in your PvE gear? It's making it tough to reach a conclusion.

2010 Sep 13 (Mon) 5:59 am
Former Member

He is at my place since this weekend Thorv, he hasn't logged in ever since the last replies ;)

I have done an ICC25 pug with him and he can easily pull every fight off as far as I could tell, I tried to get the logs of WoL but can't find anything, I already had an account before we went but have no clue how the site works tbh <.<

2010 Sep 13 (Mon) 6:14 pm
Officer (Retired)

The amount of time this application has now been open has reached epic Hungering Cold length. Please, please, please let me see your PvE gear. If it's too much to handle to log out in it, make a Wowhead profile and link it here.

2010 Sep 15 (Wed) 2:53 am
Officer (Retired)

Hey again Nettn,

I noticed now that you're up on 1572 ish rating in your 2v2 team are you serious at all in this team? because tha name in that team really raises a big warning sign for me.

Me being Swedish I can translate that name for you...but rather pass on that since IMO that name is typical act of some immature player which I feel messes up the atmosphere of which we play in.

2010 Sep 15 (Wed) 9:23 am
Former Member

Re: NETTN, Resto Druid Raid application.
Morning, nice to see a resto druid applyin. Regarding the arena 2v2 team it's a big no no
I will translate it but i'll do it in code so you don't need to read the message if you don't want to.
I'm adding asd after every letter, translating it from swedish to english.

the whore that did not say no.

But this could also be a eye opener for Nettn, so I won't jump to conclusion.

//regards Jahnrix

2010 Sep 15 (Wed) 10:12 am
Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 31 posts ]  Go to pagePrevious  1, 2, 3, 4  Next