NEWS · LORE · FORUM · JOIN US

It is currently 2024 Apr 29 (Mon) 4:32 am

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 22 posts ]  Go to pagePrevious  1, 2, 3  Next
Accepted: Annayah - Retlol paladin. 
Officer (Retired)

Class: Druid
Post Re: Annayah - Retlol paladin.
Hey Annayah,

Nice application! :D

I don't know retpallys too well, and this might have been asked before here, but what other than your blessings and pewpew (buffwise for other classes) do you bring to the raid and also do you usually get dps tunnelvisioned :lol: which would stop you from lets says casting your LoH when needed?

Also the must have question :lol: :

Who's your favourite and least favourite boss in ICC (explain why plox)?

2010 Sep 21 (Tue) 9:33 am
Officer (Retired)

Class: Paladin
I really hate leaving applications open like this; everyone deserves an answer in good time, I think (cough), but you're applying as a DPS and we have no data about what kind of DPS you do. As far as I'm concerned, this app is dead in the water until we do.

There's a reason we ask for logs in the application...

2010 Sep 21 (Tue) 12:24 pm

I'll get some raid logged soon™

Alternatively, I would also be interested in joining as a casual rank till Cata, cause I don't mind much if I don't get into the regular raid squad, I have some time to take it easy and focus on my side projects from school. You know, photography and music, both of which I enjoy doing a lot.

But either way, I'll deliver the log soon™ if you wish.

2010 Sep 21 (Tue) 3:35 pm
Profile WWW
Officer (Retired)

If you have any interest at all in raiding in the future, I would suggest that you pursue this as a raider application, since moving from social to raiding member is (a) going to require you to go through all the raiding app questions anyway, and (b) is only something that would be available if we have specific need of your class and talent spec at some point in the future, which is very difficult to predict.

2010 Sep 21 (Tue) 3:57 pm
Former Member

So you only know savian hmmmm? I feel offended Dac ;)

I can vouch for her tho, having raided with her often back in Heritage.

I have always seen her (as she describes) as fun person and at the same time serious raider, no questions on my behalf, as former officer in heritage I have run trough an entire application once which ended up in an "accepted"

The template here is different, the questions need to be answered, so all I can leave is a stamp of approval :)

2010 Sep 21 (Tue) 5:52 pm

Oh, sorry, I guess I missed that I have a few old faces in here as well from Heritage. Hi Mich and hi Sal!

*sends hugs*

I'll do the logs, prolly tomorrow, sorry I'm such a slowpoke.

2010 Sep 21 (Tue) 8:48 pm
Profile WWW
Officer (Retired)

Class: Mage
Right, replying in name of Annayah because for some reason the site is giving her issue, thus her lack of replies. She decided to not raid this expansion anymore but would still like to keep the app in a social context to join the people she already knows in the guild.

She'll be joining the leveled playing field in Cata and intends to raid to it's fullest.

Sav.

2010 Sep 23 (Thu) 9:19 pm
Officer (Retired)

Annayah,

I'll be online sometime today and certainly tomorrow. Poke me for an in-game chat, plox.

2010 Sep 25 (Sat) 1:16 pm
Officer (Retired)

Yo, sorry about tonight, that was my bad entirely. Here's what I wanted to say: we can take you as a social, but social members are not raiders-in-waiting, they're social members. By taking you as a social member, we're not promising you a raid spot down the line.

Not ruling it out either, of course, but I just want to be clear on that. Should you express an interest in raiding someday, the decision will be entirely down to our needs and our discretion.

If you're okay with that, let us know here.

2010 Sep 30 (Thu) 12:27 am
Officer (Retired)

Class: Mage
Read and relayed, just in case....Too tired and sleepy to do more so if she still can't post you'll have to wait 'till I get back home.

Sav

2010 Sep 30 (Thu) 1:22 am
Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 22 posts ]  Go to pagePrevious  1, 2, 3  Next