NEWS · LORE · FORUM · JOIN US

It is currently 2024 Apr 28 (Sun) 10:37 pm

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 20 posts ]  Go to pagePrevious  1, 2
Accepted: Arache - Moonkin 
Officer (Retired)

Class: Druid
Post Re: Arache - Moonkin
The armory is bugging, but i changed my tier gloves to my 277 resto gloves since they benefit me more after the patch.

Well sure you need to more during bosses but not for to many seconds and during that time i find reapplying both dots should be better then spamming moonfire 2/3 times.

Gana try out the starfire build later today after school or tomorrow.

And if moonfire is the weakest ill chage that to starsurge for my "normal" build.

2010 Oct 19 (Tue) 8:06 am
Officer (Retired)

Class: Paladin
Hey, me again. What are you most looking forward to in Cataclysm? And how would you describe yourself as a ventrilo-chatter? Talkative? Quiet?

2010 Oct 19 (Tue) 12:41 pm
Officer (Retired)

First of all i really like what they have done to the old world (iv been flying around quite much on the beta). But what i most look foward to is to play a bit more casual with friends not having to raid 6 times a week. I want to enjoy all parts of the game more not just the endgame rading. I want to get involved into the RP scene. So its a combination of things but mostly having fun, cause if i dont have fun i dont see any point in playing.

On ventrilo im active but not hyperactive, i like to give pointers and help people. But i also know what not to say on vent, since trashtalk and bad behavior spreads like a disease and should be avoided. Since a negative attitude breeds more negativity. I also like to push people, cause its easy to lead and play good when you arent wiping for hours, but the real test is when you face adversity. That is when you really see what a player can do. So i like to push and motivate people. So we as a guild can get our "job" done.

2010 Oct 19 (Tue) 2:13 pm
Officer (Retired)

Well. This guild needs more Skåne (I'm sure Kallbrand and Zamek will agree) to push back against the Göteborg snobs, and I'm pleased with what I've read here. Give me a poke in-game tonight if you can.

2010 Oct 19 (Tue) 4:21 pm
Officer (Retired)

Sure will.

2010 Oct 19 (Tue) 4:34 pm
Former Member

Oh we'll show those Göteborg snobs, we'll show them alright.

2010 Oct 19 (Tue) 6:53 pm
Officer (Retired)

Thórva wrote:
Göteborg snobs
Zamek
wrote:
Göteborg snobs

Snob? :shock: from Göteborg? :shock:

:cry: :cry: :cry:

2010 Oct 20 (Wed) 7:56 am
Former Member

Class: Rogue
Thórva wrote:
Well. This guild needs more Skåne (I'm sure Kallbrand and Zamek will agree) to push back against the Göteborg snobs, and I'm pleased with what I've read here.

No no, people from Göteborg are usually pleasantly laid-back easygoing drug addicts. Swedish snobs are predominantly found in the two principal university cities, Lund and Uppsala. Also, I'm from Göinge. You can't really clump me together with plainsfolk (no offense intended).

Always happy to help clearing things up!

2010 Oct 20 (Wed) 9:48 am
Officer (Retired)

One of my hobbies is inventing regional prejudice where none exists, considering that it's all such absurd bullshit anyway. Carry on, everyone...

2010 Oct 20 (Wed) 11:44 am
Officer (Retired)

Oh wait, it's my turn, nevarmind. Accepted. Whisper me, Ekhan, Zalmoxis, Denathos, Narushka, Savian, or Gorganoth for a ginvite.

2010 Oct 20 (Wed) 5:32 pm
Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 20 posts ]  Go to pagePrevious  1, 2