NEWS · LORE · FORUM · JOIN US

It is currently 2024 Apr 28 (Sun) 10:01 pm

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ] 
Accepted: Nukah - druid, casual 
Former Member

Class: Druid
Post Accepted: Nukah - druid, casual
Name:
Nukah

Race, Class, and Main Spec:
Tauren druid, balance/resto
Feral dps/resto was my main(s), but trying out balance and resto. (And love them both so far) So don't really have a main specc so far, just go with the flow, so to speak. Will change specc if needed.

Armory Link:
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... d&cn=Nukah – last I checked, it wasn't updated just yet.

What's your name and where are you from?
My name is Dennis Wenström, and I am from Sweden

How old are you? Please give your answer in Reverse Polish Notation.
10 12 +

How long have you been playing WoW? What experience do you have of endgame raiding?
Been playing since the eu beta. Couldn't play much back then since I only had a 56k modem to play on. End game? Not much, never was much of a raider back then. Been doing MC, BWL and took up some casual raiding in TBC doing Karazhan, ZA and Gruul

To round it up a bit, casual raider. Don't do it much but would like to try it out sometime.

Is this your main? How often do you play this character? Tell us about your other characters, including any serious alts.
Yes, I would say this is my main, and I play him a lot. I do have a lvl 80 priest (Tanhi) and shaman (Gawea) as alts, but for now my druid is taking up most of my time. And this is just the horde characters.
Alliance alts; Julean (Human priest) and Gilin (Dwarf warrior), however I do not play them actively right now.

What's your complete guild history, on this realm as well as any other? Why did you leave / are you leaving your current or previous guild?
Hmm, the first guild I joined on this realm was... Prophecy I think. It was back when DB came up for the first time. It died out after some time and I think Natures Grasp would be the second guild that I spent most of my time in. There has probably been a lot of small guilds that I have been in under the years, alas I can't remember the names. I still have my alliance priest in Kingdom of Arathor.

On horde, been guildless since I faction changed Nukah.

Provide the names of some people we can get in touch with in-game as references. Please note that references are required: give names of characters on other realms, if necessary. If you know anyone on the Path, either in-game or IRL, mention that here also.
Zamek, he's my rl twat bro, Nayan (Heritage), Saíhna (KoA)

What is your role in raids? How do you judge whether you're doing a good job or not?
I've healed, dps'ed and tanked.
Healing; If the raid dies, bad job. If they live and we down all the bosses, I'm awesome.
Dps; If do good enough dps, good job. But have no idea about my (new) rotation and need to learn about my new specc.
Tank; Can I keep the aggro? Good job. However, only off-tanked in Karazhan and ZA. Haven't tanked in raid since.
But then, I ain't applying for raiding, so it should be fine, no?

Describe your choice of spec, how you came to your current build, and any other things you feel we should know about why you spent your talent points the way you did.
Well, I was feral dps and resto at first. But wanted to try out balance and just took some random balance specc that looked good. As for resto, never had the gear before this patch, now I have and just took some specc there as well. Feel free to give advice about any speccs.

Where do you go to read about your class outside of the game?
I'm a elitist and a jerk(s)

Roleplaying Section: End your application with a short in-character biography, a note from your character to the officers, or other RP story or RP statement about yourself. Effort is much more appreciated than length or content, and your application will not be considered without it.
Nukah Runetotem, he often returned to his place where he was born; Feralas. Often had he wondered what his ancestors would have said about him now, seeing that he have taken up training on engineering, he had followed in his ancestors path with being a leatherworker. And he was skilled in them both, with some unfortunate mistakes to the engineering. A wire or two connected wrong and a few blasts. Chuckling for himself he knew he must have been mad for making such a decision to take up engineering.

He gazed over the grass of Mulgore and remembered the time he first came here. It was quite some time ago, when the Runetotem tribe took up the teachings of druidism. He had traveled to Thunder Bluff to see Hamuul Runetotem, now the Arch Druid, to continue his training. There was also something about the Grimtotem tribe. He felt sorry for them. Even if big amount of that tribe could not be trusted, so had he seen a few tribe members of the grimtotem around in Thunder Bluff, some that wasn't hostile. Those wanted to gain the peace with all the tribes.

Nukah grabbed the screwdriver and made sure a bolt wasn't loose and nodded satisfied for himself – until he heard a click and cursed for himself as smoke suddenly came out from the mechanical chicken and started to attack him. Another failure!

Additional notes. Optionally, mention anything else you'd like us to know about your application.
Space muffin!

Applying for casual/social part.
Other than that? Nope, I don't think so. Feel free to ask if there's anything you guys are wondering.

2010 Oct 19 (Tue) 6:42 pm
Former Member

Post Re: Nukah - druid, casual
Greeetings Dennis. Thank you for your application. Here's few questions for you.

As casual gamer, what do you bring to the guild if not spot filler to raids?
What kind of part you'd like to have in guild when Cataclysm comes alive - seeing the guild achievements for example?
Why did you decide to choose Luminous Path, instead of guild wich could be more active in the areas of the game you seem to be more interested about (RP I reckon)?

//Shadowbitch out

2010 Oct 19 (Tue) 7:10 pm
Profile WWW
Former Member

Class: Druid
Greetings, as for your questions, here is some answers

A friendly guy that could help out with things, I usually am online most of my free time, either RP'ing, doing HC's or just farming. It probably sounds vague, but to me it sounds like you are mostly looking for raiders right now.

Right now school is my first priority and I don't know how the schedule will look when Cataclysm release. However, I wouldn't mind doing raiding in Cataclysm so if I won't be way to busy with school I'd love to try out the new raid dungeons and help the guild out, seeing as the guild achievements looks mostly dungeon/raiding stuff.

My brother told me about the guild and it sounded like you were a bunch of nice people. The atmosphere seems friendly and my brother said there's lots of fun in the guild. I guess it's that's why, the spirit of the people in the guild. To have fun. Don't get me wrong, I am sure I could have lots of fun with people in a RP guild as well, but wouldn't mind trying out something new.

2010 Oct 20 (Wed) 12:49 am
Officer (Retired)

Class: Paladin
Accepted! Whisper me, Ekhan, Zalmoxis, Denathos, Narushka, Savian, or Gorganoth for a ginvite.

2010 Oct 20 (Wed) 5:46 pm
Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ]