NEWS · LORE · FORUM · JOIN US

It is currently 2024 Apr 29 (Mon) 12:59 am

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 14 posts ]  Go to pagePrevious  1, 2
Accepted: Taerik ~ Mage 
Officer (Retired)

Class: Paladin
Post Re: Taerik ~ Mage
Okay, here's where we stand on this:

1) Need a bit more RP. Can you tell us a little bit about Taerik? Where he's from, how old he is, etc.? What his motivation is or was for becoming a mage?

2) Poke me for an in-game chat at some point. I'll be online tonight for sure.

2010 Oct 27 (Wed) 11:54 am

Class: Mage
Backstory;

Growing up as at the Orgrimmar Orphanage in the aftermath of the Third War, I grew up knowing nothing but War and Violence. I dreamt of becoming a war hero, like Grom, Rokhan, Rexxar, the ones in the stories our whole reality was based on. When I was finally old enough to fight for the Horde I jumped at the chance. To slay demons, scourge, humans all in the name of the glorious Horde. Turns out it isn't everything they told us it would be. In the stories thousands of night elves fell before the mighty Gorehowl, but when they sent our regiment out to Warsong Gulch it took all our effort just to stay alive. They trained me in the Arcane Arts so I could destroy demons, but 10 minutes in Hellfire and suddenly I'm wishing I was back in Orgrimmar.

Being a soldier in the Horde ain't all It's cracked up to be, sure I get respect being a mage and all. But really I want out, I kill Alliance dogs because I get paid. I helped in the war against the Lich King because If I didn't we'd all die. But all I really want is to settle down and open a small Tailoring Shop in the drag or something.

The Lich King is finally dead, and I thought all this war business was finally over. But now Eitrigg is talking about cultists, angry elementals and the possible return of some pissed off dragon... I fear I still have a lot of fighting left to do.

2010 Oct 27 (Wed) 7:44 pm
Former Member

Class: Druid
TaerikWoW wrote:
Backstory;

Growing up as at the Orgrimmar Orphanage in the aftermath of the Third War, I grew up knowing nothing but War and Violence. I dreamt of becoming a war hero, like Grom, Rokhan, Rexxar, the ones in the stories our whole reality was based on. When I was finally old enough to fight for the Horde I jumped at the chance. To slay demons, scourge, humans all in the name of the glorious Horde. Turns out it isn't everything they told us it would be. In the stories thousands of night elves fell before the mighty Gorehowl, but when they sent our regiment out to Warsong Gulch it took all our effort just to stay alive. They trained me in the Arcane Arts so I could destroy demons, but 10 minutes in Hellfire and suddenly I'm wishing I was back in Orgrimmar.

Being a soldier in the Horde ain't all It's cracked up to be, sure I get respect being a mage and all. But really I want out, I kill Alliance dogs because I get paid. I helped in the war against the Lich King because If I didn't we'd all die. But all I really want is to settle down and open a small Tailoring Shop in the drag or something.

The Lich King is finally dead, and I thought all this war business was finally over. But now Eitrigg is talking about cultists, angry elementals and the possible return of some pissed off dragon... I fear I still have a lot of fighting left to do.

/like

2010 Oct 28 (Thu) 11:00 am
Officer (Retired)

Class: Paladin
Accepted. Whisper me, Ekhan, Zalmoxis, Denathos, Narushka, Gorganoth, or Savian for a ginvite.

2010 Oct 28 (Thu) 2:20 pm
Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 14 posts ]  Go to pagePrevious  1, 2