NEWS · LORE · FORUM · JOIN US

It is currently 2024 Apr 27 (Sat) 4:14 pm

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 12 posts ]  Go to page1, 2  Next
Accepted: Graraige, Tauren Paladin 
Former Member

Class: Paladin
Post Accepted: Graraige, Tauren Paladin
Name: Graraige
Race, Class, and Main Spec: Lvl 27 Tauren, Paladin, Protectrion and Holy (planned)
Armory Link: ---

What's your name and where are you from? I'am Ralf from Germany

How old are you? Please give your answer in Reverse Polish Notation. Iam 35 but not a nerd ;)

How long have you been playing WoW? What experience do you have of endgame raiding? I started in Beta, and stopped after playing 2 years about. I was one of the founders and officer in Morningcrew of Skullcrusher and did the vanilla end game instances (how its called nowadays) up to Ahn Quiraj -- mostly I did PVP as in every of the MMORPGS I played.

Is this your main? How often do you play this character? Tell us about your other characters, including any serious alts. Well this is my Main, I play a 24 Mage, 23 Priest and a 10 Warlock too for tradeskills, but not very serious, cause the Tauren is my absolute favourite.

What's your complete guild history, on this realm as well as any other? Why did you leave / are you leaving your current or previous guild? You are the first and hopefully the last I apply.

Provide the names of some people we can get in touch with in-game as references. Please note that references are required: give names of characters on other realms, if necessary. If you know anyone on the Path, either in-game or IRL, mention that here also. Dont think this is necessary, but I can tell u my RL brothers character Ortnit from Spinebreaker, he plays this game since the start. He was in my old guild on Skullcrusher.

What is your role in raids? How do you judge whether you're doing a good job or not? Hehe. Of course I consider that I do a good job. I think I can focus, I do act very flexible, I dont panic fast and I can save some day with cool headed reaction. Of course not alaways but I think Iam used to act this way. I have a long MMORPG history, beginning with Meridian 59 over EQ (raider cause I was young ;-) ), WOW, LOTRO and WOW now again.

Describe your choice of spec, how you came to your current build, and any other things you feel we should know about why you spent your talent points the way you did. I started Retribution, but its weak, so I got myslef a shield from Gnomeregan endboss and smack alliance asses now with Prot. The normal game is trivial anyways so specc is not important ( I can do group quests in my lvl solo I realized on my Paladin and my mage not sure if that is good or normal) and I plan to get holy as my second specc so I can be of felxible use maybe in a raid or so.

Where do you go to read about your class outside of the game? http://www.retpaladin.com and some other googled crap.

Please provide the following (you may link them or attach them directly to your post). For both, you may capture either a 10- or 25-player raid, and VoA is perfectly acceptable.
    • a screenshot of your UI during raid boss combat; and
    • a log parse from a 10- or 25-player raid boss encounter using worldoflogs.com or similar.
Sorry, not available at lvl 27.

Roleplaying Section: End your application with a short in-character biography, a note from your character to the officers, or other RP story or RP statement about yourself. Effort is much more appreciated than length or content, and your application will not be considered without it. Long time they have not been mentioned by the horde. They got harrassed, they got banned they got laughed about, although their true might is untouched by the so called heroes of the Hord army. NOW they finally return! The pride of the Tauren people, the not so holy Sunwalkers, the Paladins of the Tauren, and I am one of them, filled with hatred forthe weak and treacherous Alliance skum! For the Horde!

Additional notes. Optionally, mention anything else you'd like us to know about your application. Please ask if you want to know more, iam always up for a nice chat. Victory or Death!

2010 Dec 06 (Mon) 12:28 am
Officer (Retired)

Post Re: Graraige, Tauren Paladin
I've spoken to this guy, and just to make it clear to my guildies, this is obviously a social application for now.

I have a question! Where in Dschörmenie are you from?

2010 Dec 06 (Mon) 12:30 am
Former Member

Bavaria, Oberpfalz (bei Regensburg), im moment Schnee unter ,-)

2010 Dec 06 (Mon) 2:17 am
Officer (Retired)

Class: Druid
Hey there Graraige,

A couple of questions from me then:

How did you hear about Luminous Path, and what got you interested enough to put an application in?

What's your amibition in Cataclysm? Do you plan to be part of our raidrooster or are you mostly into PvP or RP?

/ Vedder

2010 Dec 06 (Mon) 8:54 am
Former Member

Hejsan Vedder,

I did read about the guild from a announcment of the Big Boss Thorva in Orgrimmar. I am able to read very very much of this kind of requests in global channels. Most of them are simply put away cause of silly writing or bad names. But with the Luminous Path I 1) liked the name, 2) realized the .de which let me look up the page (Iam from germany you know) 3) I liked the homepage 4) I enjoyed the chat with Thorva. So I decided to fill out the document to sign up here.

Well tbh I do not have a real ambition in cataclysm. I have a family and 2 children, so my priority is there at first. In addition I have a gap of about 3 years to fill, not knowing any stuff of any expansion (TBC and WOTL). So I would be very happy if I can do some of those instances/raids some day and , yes, ofc the new stuff, too, although I do not demand anything. Beside that I hope I can do PVP alot, cause this is what the game should be about (too bad Blizz sees is other way), playing a game with two factions that are at a hard war against each other most of the time.

RP-wise, I am not a hardcore RP-Player, but I always treat my Character like I would be itself. So I try to act like an orc warrior (Scheitan was my old Main Orc Warrior - but now he is no more ofc) or now like a Tauren Paladin, but I do not walk through the surroundings like some other people do that I can watch i.e. in Silvermoon alot or so.

About the raidroster, well Iam not sure if you have some affordings to people that they are allowed to be on the roster (i.e. play minimum 7 days a week, or play at least from 19.00 - 02.00 or such), but if someone that is reliable, willing to learn and adapt fast is good enough I am ofc interested in giving my best to be successfull in the harder end-gmae-content of WoW. But anyways this is far in the future for me hitting lvl 30 yesterday ,-)

I hope I did answer your questions good enough! ;)

Adjö!

2010 Dec 06 (Mon) 1:04 pm
Former Member

ONe more thing about the "Reverse Polish Notation" -- tbh I didnt understand whats this about, even reading wikipedia, but now browsing the guild-charters at work *gg* 8-) I spotted Thorvas explanation and here it is (hope I got it right): Iam 75* :?

2010 Dec 06 (Mon) 1:30 pm
Officer (Retired)

Thanks for your detailed answers, I'm quite satisfied. Also another plus from me is that you speak perfect Swedish :lol: :lol:

/ Vedder

2010 Dec 06 (Mon) 1:51 pm
Former Member

Moooo!

What made you choose Tauren paladin over Blood Elf Paladin?

2010 Dec 06 (Mon) 6:00 pm
Former Member

Hi Aarien,

well 50% of the population made a bloodelf Paladin I heard (when it was implemented), but I want something special 8-) . Nah serious, I like the cows. They have cool emotes are massive and strong and I wanted to play a paladin. I got a priest and a mage that are elven, but tbh I dont like elven too much personal, they are kind of arrogant in all the stories and tales. But the main reason is that I wanted to start something that not 1 million others doing and maybe you realize that not very much people restart as a tauren paladin, cause most of the people already got a Belf one :ugeek:

2010 Dec 06 (Mon) 10:22 pm
Officer (Retired)

Graraige wrote:
Nah serious, I like the cows.

I can like so many others in this guild relate to that :lol:

2010 Dec 06 (Mon) 10:45 pm
Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 12 posts ]  Go to page1, 2  Next