NEWS · LORE · FORUM · JOIN US

It is currently 2024 Apr 27 (Sat) 5:46 pm

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ] 
Declined: Saxton 

Class: Hunter
Post Declined: Saxton
Name: Saxton

Race, Class, and Main Spec: Hunter, I have no main specc

Armory Link: I can't find myself on Armory, maybe I'm to low level.

What's your name and where are you from?

I'm from Sweden and my name is Marco

How old are you? Please express your answer in Reverse Polish Notation. 44 4 5 7 0,375 8 * * + - +

How long have you been playing WoW? What experience do you have of endgame raiding?

First time I played was in the Korean beta. And I have been playing on and off since then. I have cleared Naxx 40 man, AQ up till Twins, in TBC I killed Illidan. In WoTlk I never raided except for casual Naxx runs.

Is this your main? How often do you play this character? Tell us about your other characters, including any serious alts.

I don't have a main character I just started playing again and I have 2 characters I level up with.
i play on this character most of my 2 new characters and it's when I feel like playing (Mostly when both me and my girlfriend have some spare time)

The second character I play on is a level 18 Rogue on Outland.
I also have a level 80 Warrior, a level 80 mage and a level 80 Balance druid on Outland

What's your complete guild history, on this realm as well as any other? Why did you leave / are you leaving your current or previous guild?

I guess the most famous is Iron Edge on Dunemaul back in vanilla as a hunter (One of the guild who created Tales of the past)
I have been playing with Play For Fun on Burning legion as a resto druid.
In TBC and Wotlk I was in my friends guild on Outland Epic Failure/Gladsheim (Name change)
I was also a member in Femino on outland but I didn't raid with them I was only with them on friends status.

The reason I left the guilds or rather fell down on friends status was because I stopped playing.

Provide the names of some people we can get in touch with in-game as references. Please note that references are required: Sineater, Scarecroww or Qualex / chadkroeger on Outland know me the best I guess.

What is your role in raids? How do you judge whether you're doing a good job or not?

As a hunter I'm mainly a damage dealer. And when I have contributed to a kill I have done a good job.

Describe your choice of spec, how you came to your current build, and any other things you feel we should know about why you spent your talent points the way you did.

I'm still in the leveling process (Level 22)

Where do you go to read about your class outside of the game?

Google is my friend

Please provide a screenshot of your UI during raid boss or dungeon boss combat.
I guess I can give you a batch of some old pictures. http://img340.imageshack.us/gal.php?g=w ... 024222.jpg

Roleplaying Section: End your application with a short in-character biography, a note from your character to the officers, or other RP story or RP statement about yourself. Effort is much more appreciated than length or content, and your application will not be considered without it.

*You just entered the Orgrimmar inn you heard some one were searching for you*
*The first thing you notice is a abnormally large parrot sitting on a chair*
*The parrot repeatedly say "Happy!**
*There is also a tauren sitting at the table. Talking and laughing with a Goblin who have a bright blue hair*
*When you go inside the goblin look at the tauren, nod at you and walk away as the tauren turn to you.*

Hello come and have a seat!
*The tauren point at a filthy chair in front of him*
Allow me to introduce myself.
My name is Saxton...

And I assume you want to hear my story?
I guess everyone have a story. Some might have a epic tale about a mighty dragon they slayed. And there are those who experienced the wonders of outland.
I once came across an orc who were a part of the army that invaded the Icecrown citadel when the lich king fell! or at least so he claimed. *Laughs*
My story on the other hand is nothing one tells around the campfire. or brag about at the tavern but I guess you want to hear it anyway...

*Sighs loudly*

Most Taurens talk about Mulgore as some sort of Idyllic place they grew up in. The green landscape and the mighty Thunderbluff... To me it means nothing. I don't have any memories from my childhood...
I don't know if I want to remember my childhood but sometimes wish I did...
Just to know where I came from and who i were before...
*takes up a large flagon from the table, empty it and order's a new one*

(The parrot) *Aak Happy*

For me it all started on a beach. i was being dragged up from the shore by two strangers in Stranglethorn. I never talk about what happened after that... Let's... let's just keep it that way...
*You can see a smile on the Saxtons face without letting you even ask a question about what he just told you he burst out*
Let's just focus on what’s here and now! Speaking bout that, where is the flagon of mead I ordered?

Ah here it comes. *the flagon is nearly half empty by the time the Saxton let go of it and place it on the table*

(Parrot) *Happy happy*

I guess you are wondering why I was looking for you?
*You can tell I’m serious by the change in my voice*
I do believe we have common interests.
The Alliance, the so called Deathwings return and the twilight cult just to name a few. you can’t fight them alone and nor can I stand up against them all by myself.
If you allow me to join your guild I can offer a trustworthy ally who will have your back in the heat of combat and never backs down.

How I make living have given me a invaluable experience in the art of tracking and setting up traps.
Villagers, farmers, tradesmen just to name a few hire me to tracking down dangerous creatures and thieves to put them behind bars or put them so to say... out of their misery.

Although I might not be the strongest of warriors... or the wisest wizards... but I sure know how to work a bow or a gun, and my skills with animals might be a valuable asset for your guild...

This little fella *Nods at the big parrot to your left who repeatedly have been saying happy*
When I found him he was a prisoner by the pirates in the Deadmines...
*A irritated scowl starts to appear*
I HATE those filthy pirates!

Ah sorry bout that.

I'll give you some time to think about this.
*The tauren stands up and the bird flies over to sit on he's shoulder*

You know my name.. I usually visit Orgrimmar to check the mailbox for new requests so just send me a mail when you decided.

Additional notes. Optionally, mention anything else you'd like us to know about your application.

I have been RPing on a PVP realm before but I want to try it on a RP realm now. Me and my girlfriend started to play recently again and we are both looking to join a guild.
My girlfriend are going to apply to this guild too and we are only interested if we both can join.

Also this is the first character story i have ever written down, I hope it's good.

2010 Dec 22 (Wed) 2:57 am

Class: Hunter
Post Re: Saxton
Just to make it clear. I'm only in for the RP part (as for now)

2010 Dec 22 (Wed) 3:05 am
Officer (Retired)

Class: Mage
Hey! Your app has been noted and is being reviewed by the officers :D Due to holidays and stuff, things might be a little slower than usual though!

Sav.

2010 Dec 23 (Thu) 1:35 am
Officer (Retired)

Class: Paladin
Thanks for your interest, but I don't think you're the droids we're looking for at the moment. Good luck finding a nice guild out there.

2010 Dec 23 (Thu) 2:59 pm
Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ]