NEWS · LORE · FORUM · JOIN US

It is currently 2024 Apr 28 (Sun) 1:46 pm

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 11 posts ]  Go to page1, 2  Next
Declined: Mawlo Hunter 

Class: Hunter
Post Declined: Mawlo Hunter
Name:
Mawlo
Race, Class, and Main Spec:
Troll, Hunter, Marksman/Survival
Armory Link:
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/d ... wlo/simple

What's your name and where are you from?
My name is Dom, I am form Poland

How old are you? Please express your answer in Reverse Polish Notation.
10 10 10 3+

How long have you been playing WoW? What experience do you have of endgame raiding?
Ihave been playing WoW for around 3 years. Guild raiding, Ulduar (first 3 Keepers), PuG raids such as, Naxxramas, VoA, EoEternity, Onyxia`s Lair, Obsydian Sanctum, VoA, ToC, ICC (Storming The Citadel + (Festergut and Rotface as mage), BWD (3bosses).

Is this your main? How often do you play this character? Tell us about your other characters, including any serious alts.
This is my main; I play this character almost every day, my other characters are: Mage (85), Druid (80+), Priest (80+), DK (80+), Warrior (30+) all on the same realm

What's your complete guild history, on this realm as well as any other? Why did you leave / are you leaving your current or previous guild?
Mawlo has been in few guilds. Keepers of the Dark, guild has dissolved for unknown me now reasons, Soulflyer Syndicate I have left guild after they introduced DKP as points used to obtain loot from killed bosses. I would like to join guild that have mature, fun and pleasant environment to join battlegrounds, dungeons and raids together, and maybe would even accept my other alts to join guild structures.

Provide the names of some people we can get in touch with in-game as references. Please note that references are required: give names of characters on other realms, if necessary. If you know anyone on the Path, either in-game or IRL, mention that here also.
Glaciation, Ravencrest / Roxetta, Defias Brotherhood

What is your role in raids? How do you judge whether you're doing a good job or not?
My role in raids is damaging, increasing damage of the raid by marking, and choosing right pets for fights, dispelling, dealing with adds, building up aggro on the tank while “trash” clears.

Describe your choice of spec, how you came to your current build, and any other things you feel we should know about why you spent your talent points the way you did.
My current spec is Marksman/Survival, Mawlo`s original spec is Marksman, when secondary spec was possible I build it as survival. I enjoy both. I use Marksman for questing and raid, and Survival for dungeons and battlegrounds. Current build for both comes from personal preferences and experience.

Where do you go to read about your class outside of the game?
I read about hunter class at elitistjerks.com

Please provide a screenshot of your UI during raid boss or dungeon boss combat.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/46854022@N08/5479254018/

Roleplaying Section: End your application with a short in-character biography, a note from your character to the officers, or other RP story or RP statement about yourself. Effort is much more appreciated than length or content, and your application will not be considered without it.
Energetic Troll Hunter, born in Valley of Trial, was taken by someone who called himself “a friend” to the south to meet Mawlo`s uncle in Mulgore, which was brilliant place for fun loving troll. There he took his first lessons in shooting, skinning and leatherworking. Mawlo most enjoys dungeons, battlegrounds, and party raids. He is an open minded, but not very diplomatic troll, he is a good companion and, who puts interests of the team upon he`s own.

2011 Feb 26 (Sat) 5:50 pm
Former Member

Class: Death Knight
Post Re: Mawlo Hunter
Glad to see you decided to apply :)

2011 Feb 26 (Sat) 6:55 pm

The pleasure is all mine

2011 Feb 27 (Sun) 2:28 pm
Former Member

Good job in the raid! Hope to see you around soon.

2011 Feb 28 (Mon) 12:32 am
Officer (Retired)

Class: Druid
Hey there Mawlo,

We liked what we saw so far from the raid you joined(considering jumping into a fresh boss with brief tactics), hope you liked it as well.
We also like people that are active and signs for raids ;) So just wondering if you would be able to join all of our raiddays?

2011 Mar 01 (Tue) 8:56 pm

Greets Vedder,
Send me on the calendar invitation for next weeks raiding I`ll see how do I fit into your schedule please.

2011 Mar 02 (Wed) 2:58 pm
Officer (Retired)

Class: Druid
Well our raidttimes are on the public side of our forums, along with some other info about us...
Asking without looking comes of as quite lazy in my book, and on a personal level when choosing to apply to a raidguild that seems fitting for you, raidttimes should be one of the top 3 things to try and find out, as if our raids don't fit in with your schedule then you wouldn't be much of an active raider for us.

2011 Mar 03 (Thu) 7:09 pm

Hello,
I did read what your raiding days are before I have applied. I suggested you to send me an invite on calendar, to fit in I would rearrange few thing around for incoming weeks.
I can raid Sunday Tue and Thursday.

2011 Mar 03 (Thu) 7:41 pm
Former Member

Class: Rogue
Quote:
Soulflyer Syndicate I have left guild after they introduced DKP as points used to obtain loot from killed bosses

Just chiming in with a question since this did pique my curiosity: what is it you have against DKP?

2011 Mar 03 (Thu) 9:21 pm

DKP are virtual points that don`t exsist in the game, as any sort of currency. I don`t see the reason why would I ruin my fun by using em while riding.

2011 Mar 04 (Fri) 10:29 pm
Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 11 posts ]  Go to page1, 2  Next