NEWS · LORE · FORUM · JOIN US

It is currently 2024 Apr 27 (Sat) 8:18 pm

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ] 
Declined: Holy Priest Application 

Class: Priest
Post Declined: Holy Priest Application
Name: Shaliandra
Race, Class, and Main Spec: Blood Elf / Priest / Holy
Armory Link: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/d ... dra/simple

What's your name and where are you from? My name is Jesse, and I'm from Belgium (Antwerp)
How old are you? Please express your answer in Reverse Polish Notation. I'm 19 years old, altough in a few days I turn 20.

How long have you been playing WoW? What experience do you have of endgame raiding? I've been playing Wow for about 4 years now, with some stops or pauzes in between. With every expansion that came out, I raided those instances. Now, Cata, I've done BWD and BoT.

Is this your main? How often do you play this character? Tell us about your other characters, including any serious alts. Yes this is my main, I do play it every day, usually. I have a couple of alts but none are 85 yet.

What's your complete guild history, on this realm as well as any other? Why did you leave / are you leaving your current or previous guild? I was alliance before cataclysm came out on bronze dragonflight, I immigrated here and switched over to horde. that was decided as a guild. But the guild I'm in now has no time for raids or instances, that's why I'm looking for a new one.

Provide the names of some people we can get in touch with in-game as references. Please note that references are required: give names of characters on other realms, if necessary. If you know anyone on the Path, either in-game or IRL, mention that here also. Defias Brotherhood: Shikamu, Zeatrix, Abesha.

What is your role in raids? How do you judge whether you're doing a good job or not? My main goal is keeping everyone alive, and healing the best possible. I'm satisfied when I keep everyone alive lol, or nearly.

Describe your choice of spec, how you came to your current build, and any other things you feel we should know about why you spent your talent points the way you did. I always enjoyed healing, some people find it boring or not interesting. Well, I surely do. The reason I took this talent build, I had a look at other priests (good ones) with decent gear, etc,... and all had the same build as mine.

Where do you go to read about your class outside of the game? On the net, or on WoW forums.
Please provide a screenshot of your UI during raid boss or dungeon boss combat.

Roleplaying Section: End your application with a short in-character biography, a note from your character to the officers, or other RP story or RP statement about yourself. Effort is much more appreciated than length or content, and your application will not be considered without it.
My goal is to find a nice, social raiding guild with lots of activities, like me active. I always try the best of myself and expect that of others too. Like myself, Shaliandra is a nice, social character who you can depend on. Often I hear people say to me 'nice healing or good job' that kinda stuff. So I must be doing something good :)
Additional notes. Optionally, mention anything else you'd like us to know about your application.

2011 Mar 07 (Mon) 12:39 pm
Officer (Retired)

Class: Mage
Post Re: Holy Priest Application
I'll be frank on this one: Looks like you copy-pasted the application template and then kinda gave up on it. Answers scribbled down hastily, short and minimal replies and entire missing bits.

Reverse Polish Notation on your age? Detailed guild history? Detailed raid history? No real explanation for your spec, choice of priest info websites. No effort into the bit about your role in raids and last but not least: not a shred of effort to write down something that resembles an in-character story.

I'd like to know what you yourself (and the others who're here to look at applications) think of it.

Sav.

2011 Mar 07 (Mon) 1:20 pm
Former Member

Gear and Spec looks good to me. other then that. what savian said.

2011 Mar 07 (Mon) 1:58 pm
Officer (Retired)

Class: Druid
Hey there Jesse,

Thanks for your application but this is quite far away from the acceptance land, by naming the things Savian already pointed out you also missed the part with the screenshot, while missing one or two things might be worked on this doesn't give us anything to work with.
I would possibly recommend to look at some of the apps that has been accepted and see what your application is missing.
Feel free to try again when you've put down some more effort in it.

2011 Mar 07 (Mon) 11:21 pm
Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ]