NEWS · LORE · FORUM · JOIN US

It is currently 2024 Apr 28 (Sun) 6:02 am

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 19 posts ]  Go to pagePrevious  1, 2
Withdrawn: Tectus - Protection Paladin 
Officer (Retired)

Class: Druid
Post Re: Tectus - Protection Paladin / Antelia - Marksmanship Hunter
Yes you covered my question, and i agree with you on the last part.

2011 Mar 11 (Fri) 9:58 am
Former Member

Good application from a good player I've bumped into from time to time since tbc.

Vouching

2011 Mar 11 (Fri) 11:18 am
Former Member

im gonna vouch aswell. gear/spec is fixable with experiments. everyone should play their owwn way and enjoy it or i dont wanna play with them :) just promise me to try it out some time ^^

2011 Mar 11 (Fri) 12:51 pm

Class: Paladin
Sure thing, as I said I just recently got back on track with the whole raiding spec after the new changes in our class, so I'm open to suggestions and to try out new setups to improve my performance.

2011 Mar 11 (Fri) 12:59 pm
Former Member

Class: Priest
Must say that this is one of the most impressive apps I have seen.

For me personally, I'm interested to see your RP works, but that's always something that can be posted in the RP boards at some later point.

2011 Mar 11 (Fri) 8:47 pm
Officer (Retired)

Tectus wrote:
Recently I was in Sovereign, that didnt go well (I moaned at someone bout his performance on an achievement run, he then told me to speak to him properly or he will get me kicked and I gquit, I dont have room in my life for people who use blackmail.

Now I don't know the chatphrases in this section but could you please endulge me?
While moaning in this guild is very much frowned upon, constructive criticism is encouraged. But you also claim to be a victim of blackmail which I don't really read out from what you wrote....

Also this application in it's current state is incomplete please note the:
Quote:
Effort is much more appreciated than length or content, and your application will not be considered without it

We will most definately want to se an in-character story here whether it's on your Paladin in a previous life or even your hunter which you also mention as a character you'd be willing to use for this guild.

2011 Mar 12 (Sat) 12:48 am

I think it's pretty obvious if read between the lines, but anyway: He suggested that I could not tell him he wasn't performing as he should because he had the means to pursue officers to remove me from the guild, as in "dont talk to me like that again, or I will get you kicked the next day" etc etc
I am tired of people confusing freedom of speech with moaning.

From what I have seen in other apps I believe I have given more time and effort in my application even without my RP story, which I asked you not to take into consideration. I believe you are making either a power trip or a mental game to evaluate my response by insisting to follow the rules by the letter. In either case it is not appreciated on my behalf and am therefore obliged to withdraw my application. So much time wasted on both sides. I preffer open minded people than "go by the book" narrowminded people.

Anyway, good luck with your guild and the recruitment.

2011 Mar 12 (Sat) 1:39 am

And because you irritated me with your fixation on the RP story... before I take my leave.

Blurry vision, heavy, slow breathing, heartbeat pounding in his ears. The young tauren could barely make out figures of his comrades driving away the Twilight group that ambushed them. Since the Cataclysm everything was so different. He was once thought upon as a great warrior but now he feels like the weight of hundreds of ages are on his shoulders. But at least he had fought bravely once again and helped refuge the new arrivals at Bloodgulch.
Aponi understood his agony and calmly approached him.
- You seem in despair, young brother, much like the Earthmother was before she ripped her eyes out.
- Eyes out? What do you mean? You know I have yet much to learn about our history.
- Yes, her eyes. That became Mu'sha and An'she. Mu'sha is the moon we praise and An'She the sun that warms our days. It is after her great despair about what she saw in this world that she tore them out and sent them into the skies. They now chase each other, creating day and night in Azeroth.
- I have heard some bits and pieces but never this.
- Why would you mention this now?
- Because I have found a new path. And from what I see you would welcome a new path to victory.
- What do you mean?
- For too long we have ignored the power of An'she. I am forming a new order which will harness and use the warm power of the sun for our ancient races glory. This order shall be known as the Sunwalkers.
- Light? You do not propose that we use the same wizardry that the alliance posesses. I despize their paladins... They are too strong to go up against as one.
- Yes, I mean that. If you think about it, Elune, that the night elves praise is no one other but Mu'sha.
- I see your point Aponi.
- Meet me in Orgrimmar, we will start your training there. You will find new hope in this new path.
- This... this is an unexpected development. But I praise the Earthmother that she send you to us, to me. I will make haste to meet you there.

And thus, the tauren named Tectus began his training in the path of the Sunwalkers, a new bread for the tauren race. And after months of worshipping and understanding the powers of An'she he know is ready to undertake new endeavours, take up new challenges, armed with a new hope that shines bright as the daylight.

2011 Mar 12 (Sat) 2:04 am
Officer (Retired)

Post Re: Withdrawn: Tectus - Protection Paladin
Thanks for your application Tectus, I take above statement as you wish to withdraw your application.

Good luck out there finding a suitable guild for your needs

2011 Mar 12 (Sat) 2:22 am
Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 19 posts ]  Go to pagePrevious  1, 2