NEWS · LORE · FORUM · JOIN US

It is currently 2024 Apr 27 (Sat) 6:13 pm

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 8 posts ] 
Declined: Red Róse Da holy pala 

Class: Paladin
Post Declined: Red Róse Da holy pala
Name: Redróse
Race, Class, and Main Spec: Blood elf, Holy pala
Armory Link:

What's your name and where are you from?
Kasper Ortmann . and i come from Denmark

How old are you? Please express your answer in Reverse Polish Notation.
Im 16 years old

How long have you been playing WoW? What experience do you have of endgame raiding? ive been playing wow since vanilla but i was like 11-12 years old so i was pretty noobish. TBC did i raid Kara, gruuls, and some tempest keep, but quit raiding for arena (played on ca 2000-2100). WOTLK did i only raid in the start then i got boring and i started competitive CSS.
But my team disbanded and i started CATA.

Is this your main? How often do you play this character? Tell us about your other characters, including any serious alts.
I dosent have any alts i only play on my Pala holy. and i will stay holy for life :)

What's your complete guild history, on this realm as well as any other? Why did you leave / are you leaving your current or previous guild?
In TBC did i raid with a guild called the last hope ( not the 1 on the server but a guild on boulderfist)
In WOTLK did i play with a guild called exiled. but they moved server and then i quited wow

Provide the names of some people we can get in touch with in-game as references. Please note that references are required: give names of characters on other realms, if necessary. If you know anyone on the Path, either in-game or IRL, mention that here also. Flintb (same server) aswos (same server) all my other friends did i lose the contact to or they quited

What is your role in raids? How do you judge whether you're doing a good job or not? my job is to keep every 1 alive. and a healers job is well done if no1 died becuase of lack of healing. even though every one is on 1 hp when the boss is dead.

Describe your choice of spec, how you came to your current build, and any other things you feel we should know about why you spent your talent points the way you did. My spec right now is how all holy palas are specing there aint any other spec atm so i spent my talent points as they said on a forum

Where do you go to read about your class outside of the game?
http://www.holypaladin.net/index.php/pa ... -cataclysm

Please provide a screenshot of your UI during raid boss or dungeon boss combat.

Roleplaying Section: End your application with a short in-character biography, a note from your character to the officers, or other RP story or RP statement about yourself. Effort is much more appreciated than length or content, and your application will not be considered without it. I dont do RP so im sorry. started on this server becuase a friend played here not because of the RP

Additional notes. Optionally, mention anything else you'd like us to know about your application.

2011 Mar 13 (Sun) 4:23 pm

Post Re: Red Róse Da holy pala
ohh forgot armory
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/d ... 3se/simple

and remember ill get 2 more epics before wednesday

2011 Mar 13 (Sun) 4:26 pm
Officer (Retired)

Class: Druid
Hello Redróse, thanks for showing an interest and applying to our guild.

First of all i would like to see you answer all questions in the template. And please write a bit more on your raiding experience, what bosses have you killed etc, any special achivements(optional)?

The cloak enchant is easy to fix so that is no problem. But the therazane should be done, how long do you think it will take to fix that? (to get exalted)

And i would like your opinion on not getting Pursuit of Justice in the ret tree.

// Arache

2011 Mar 13 (Sun) 4:40 pm
Former Member

Class: Priest
If you do not RP, then why did you decide to apply to a guild that very clearly has stated that RP stories are essential and not up for discussion?

2011 Mar 13 (Sun) 5:09 pm

Because i love to raid and i want to progress with you guys. If you are not okay with me not doing RP then thats just too bad cause i'm not gonna start doing it :P

2011 Mar 13 (Sun) 6:31 pm

Hi first off all im need like 7k to shoulder enchant. and i didnt get it because your not that offen stunned or feared or anything in pve. and i think justice of the just is better because, i think raid bosses is immune but trash isnt. and get 3 holy power is np

2011 Mar 13 (Sun) 6:37 pm
Former Member

Redrose wrote:
Because i love to raid and i want to progress with you guys. If you are not okay with me not doing RP then thats just too bad cause i'm not gonna start doing it :P

Then this guild ain't for you, and(to be harsh) not even this server.

2011 Mar 13 (Sun) 8:15 pm
Officer (Retired)

Thanks for your interest in Luminous Path, though we have decided not to accept you for trial.
Good luck finding a nice guild.

2011 Mar 13 (Sun) 11:49 pm
Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 8 posts ]