NEWS · LORE · FORUM · JOIN US

It is currently 2024 Apr 27 (Sat) 10:45 pm

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
Declined: Application: Flintb - Hunter 

Class: Hunter
Post Declined: Application: Flintb - Hunter
Name: Flintb
Race, Class, and Main Spec: Goblin, Hunter, Marksmanship
Armory Link: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/d ... ntb/simple

What's your name and where are you from? My name is Mathias and I'm from Denmark

How old are you? Please express your answer in Reverse Polish Notation.
I'm 16 years old

How long have you been playing WoW? What experience do you have of endgame raiding? I've been playing WoW since classic but as you might have guessed, i wasnt that old when in classic. Even though i was like 11 years old, i still raided Zul'Grub with my priest. In TBC i was a bit older and raided much more hardcore. I was in a guild called FEAR on Sylvanas and we were a pretty nice raiding guild we were pretty fast to do Karazhan and moved on to SSC and The Eye. After downing those two raids, i stopped playing WoW, (This happend before BT was available) and therefore i havent played WoTLK at all. I started playing Cata like a month after it was released and i have downed 8/12 but unfortournally my guild doesnt raid that much. Thats why i havent bone atleast 9/12

Is this your main? How often do you play this character? Tell us about your other characters, including any serious alts.
Yes this is my main and i also have an alt called Krine whos priest and raidgeared. (This is the char in played in classic and TBC)

What's your complete guild history, on this realm as well as any other? Why did you leave / are you leaving your current or previous guild?
In classic i was in a social guild called Danish Brotherhood and i also raided Zul,Grub with them on my priest. In TBC the guild changed name to FEAR and cbecame more serious about raiding. We were quite a nice a guild and downed Kara, SSC and the Eye pretty fast. Unfortournally i quited wow before BT was available, but im pretty sure we would have downed that aswell. In didnt play WoTLK at all and i started playing Cata like a month after release. Here i joined my friends guild called Nil Disperandum for the extra XP perk. When i dinged 85 and found out that they had no spots in their raid for me i joined Descriptio Patrie. i immediatly started raiding and i liked raiding with them very much. But now that our Raidleader left us and we havent been able to put up raids for 2 wekks, i feel like joining a more serious guild. Descriptio is a social guild, and therefore not many people in it are rading.

Provide the names of some people we can get in touch with in-game as references. Please note that references are required: give names of characters on other realms, if necessary. If you know anyone on the Path, either in-game or IRL, mention that here also. Redrosé (also applying to the guild) and Mufti (soon to be former guild member)

What is your role in raids? How do you judge whether you're doing a good job or not?
Well, as a hunter my main job is to kill the boss and being number 1 on the DPS meter. But i also judge myself on how i am as a person and whether im taking unnessesery dmg from boss abillities. If i'm in top 3 with about 15k+ dps, and avoiding dmg, i know im doing a good job.

Describe your choice of spec, how you came to your current build, and any other things you feel we should know about why you spent your talent points the way you did
Well after patch 4.0.6 i changed to MM since thats where you deal most dmg. The way i came up with my specc was by looking at guides and armorying Rogerbrown from method. However i did make a few changes in my spec, forexsample i swapped a point in Mark of Death to a point in Silence shot, that helps more by interrupting than Mark of Death does.

Where do you go to read about your class outside of the game?
Well, normally i just youtube and google hunter guide, but i also disguss changes with my irl firend Oralaftale (ingame name)

Please provide a screenshot of your UI during raid boss or dungeon boss combat.
I dont have a screenshot with me in a boss fight, but i use DBM and Skada as addons. I've never been the type of person with some nice looking UI. I only have the addons that are nessesary and nothing more.

Roleplaying Section: End your application with a short in-character biography, a note from your character to the officers, or other RP story or RP statement about yourself. Effort is much more appreciated than length or content, and your application will not be considered without it. '
i know that you say you dont consider applications without this, but since i dont do RP i rly dont see why i should tpye anything in this section. I want to join your guild because of raiding, not because of RP. (Not that i hae anything against RP)

Additional notes. Optionally, mention anything else you'd like us to know about your application.
Well, i hope that you will accept this application and im looking forward to raiding with you guys.

Thanks for your time, FlintB

2011 Mar 13 (Sun) 9:03 pm
Officer (Retired)

Class: Druid
Post Re: Application: Flintb - Hunter
Since you seem to be inclined not to follow the template for the application by not writing a rp story we are forced to decline your application. Also in regards that your friend didn't pass his application we feel you'd be better of in a guild where you can play together.

Good luck finding a suitable guild

2011 Mar 13 (Sun) 11:51 pm
Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ]