NEWS · LORE · FORUM · JOIN US

It is currently 2024 Apr 28 (Sun) 4:47 pm

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 20 posts ]  Go to pagePrevious  1, 2
Accepted: Garnath - Shadow Priest 
Former Member

Class: Druid
Post Re: Garnath - Shadow Priest
Hello!

Tell me, what is your favourite boss in the entire game and why? (Could be world/dungeon/raid boss)

Also,

Which boss do you not like and why? (Same as above)

2011 Mar 15 (Tue) 11:21 am
Former Member

Class: Priest
Hi!
I should have guessed I'd get those questions sooner or later! But I must say it’s a hard one!
I do like the theatre event in Kara because of its humour, but there are so many... Vanessa VanCleef in new DM because of all the new elements, Arugal in old SFK because of memories, or healing Valithria because of all the shiny numbers and awesome feeling of actually saving a boss for once...
Least liked boss... Could be Malygos because of the bugging migraine and EP inducing swirl when he’s down. ;) Or Corborus because of too many horrible pugs pre nerf.
I’m sorry, but I don’t think I can give you a straight answer. :(

2011 Mar 15 (Tue) 11:58 am
Former Member

Garnath wrote:
I should have guessed I'd get those questions sooner or later!

Yeah! I leave all the boring questions to the rest.

If you could have any title, what title would it be?

How did you find the Luminous Path?

Got any jokes for me?

2011 Mar 15 (Tue) 12:25 pm
Former Member

As a Former shadow priest from tbc/wrath and now somewhat in cata, i like her.

Hit is actually a worse stat then haste/crit AND mastery as of now (IF you can recognize WHEN you miss and reapply it if its a dot). Meaning REACHING the hit cap is not the best if you can manage it.
so id say. its personal feelings of the playstyle.

the only problem i see with gear is 1. meta gem. 2 NEVER EVER reforge haste into anything else as a SP. 3 Mending on your weapon?

anyway. enough with discussions.

Good RP section, good Raid section. good humour. and the best of all. shes swedish?`

shes got my vote.

2011 Mar 15 (Tue) 12:34 pm
Former Member

Aarien:
Sounds like good delegation! ;)
Garnath the awsomest person alive? Nah, he would be bugged by too many! Garnath, Champion of the Light, now that would be something! But on the other hand, he might boast a bit about it. And by “might” I of course mean “Will without question, hesitation or room for interpretation”. But I wouldn’t say that, because that would be mean.
I actually saw someone advertising you in trade or general, and so I thought I’d check out your forum.
Well, I’m horribly lame and boring as a person, but I can borrow a jaffa joke from Teal’c in Star Gate1 if you’ve seen it? And yes, it will be anti funny if you havn’t, but it’s awesome if you have!
“A serpent guard, a Horus guard and a Setesh guard meet on a neutral planet. It’s a tense moment. The serpent guard’s eyes glows. The Horus guard’s beak glistens. The Setesh guard’s nose... drips.”

Jiander:
Jiander wrote:
i like her

/cheer ^^
Thank you, always nice to get pointers! :) I saw something about that just now on elitistjerks, and since I do pride myself with always checking my dots I consider viewing my hit as enough. Just have to try it out more in raiding. Or what do you say?
Yey! ^^ But I’m guessing my humour quota’s going to drop after the jaffa joke? I can make up for it with an equally bad Swedish (or should I say Gothenburgian?) “Karl & Ada” joke to prove my swedishness?

2011 Mar 15 (Tue) 12:56 pm
Former Member

Oh, and about the gear stuff, you think it would be better to use the crit meta instead? And the reforging :oops: consider it re-reforged! And yeah, the mending, I know... Se my answer to Vedder in the beginning about that.

2011 Mar 15 (Tue) 1:03 pm
Former Member

Class: Death Knight
Garnath wrote:
Oh, and about the gear stuff, you think it would be better to use the crit meta instead? And the reforging :oops: consider it re-reforged! And yeah, the mending, I know... Se my answer to Vedder in the beginning about that.

I think this is the meta gem you should use. Also heres a link to good reforge calculator http://wowreforge.com :)

2011 Mar 15 (Tue) 1:22 pm
Former Member

what jotra said about the meta. Haste has always been a Shadowpriests best friend after primary stats.
and tbh. unless your FROM gothenburg, dont tell a gothenburgian joke :P. were 6 in this guild who would hack you apart in that case :D

and as i said, hit is on your own personal preferences.

and the jaffa joke? i think ive seen that episode.

Also, if you have anything to ask feel free to poke me on one of my... 5 characters? ... mainly on maelkon or luminor though.

2011 Mar 15 (Tue) 1:40 pm
Former Member

Jotra:
Yeah, that's the one. :) Oh, thank you for the calculator, checking it out now!

Jiander:
Awesome! then I'm not just being crazy for liking it!
*Hiding behind the back of the chair not to upset the horde of Gothenburgens* Promise!
Oh, another si-fi neard? Lovely! :) And I might just take you up on that and poke you, now that I know you're not going to kill me on sight! ;)

And thanks again for the hc guys! Hope I didn't mess up too bad!

2011 Mar 15 (Tue) 2:28 pm
Officer (Retired)

Hey again Garnath,

You've proven yourself well worthy a trial so please whisper: Me, Savian, Jotra, Arache or Aarien for a ginvite when you're ready.

See you in-game
/ Vedder

2011 Mar 15 (Tue) 4:15 pm
Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 20 posts ]  Go to pagePrevious  1, 2