NEWS · LORE · FORUM · JOIN US

It is currently 2024 Apr 27 (Sat) 10:43 pm

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 15 posts ]  Go to pagePrevious  1, 2
Accepted: Ailell - Holy Paladin 
Former Member

Class: Paladin
Post Re: Ailell - Holy Paladin
Vedder wrote:
You mention you haven''t really put any time in your UI for a while and are missing some addons.
Which addons will you be getting when the time comes for raiding? Would you use any other raidframes than the one blizzard offers?

Glad you asked since I have updated with some addons. TitanPanel, XPerl, BossMods (naturally), TidyPlates (shiny!), SpellFlash (Paladin), BOLT, MoveableHolyPower, HolyPowerNotifier are the ones I have incorporated into my UI. Just remembered Quartz today and am looking for a good buff addon. I already had Grid, Omen, Bartender, ScrollingText, etc. Cannot have too many addons, c: Things have changed so much since TBC and WotLK, so I am going to go addon hunting some more.

2011 Mar 25 (Fri) 4:34 pm
Officer (Retired)

Class: Mage
Ailell wrote:
Vedder wrote:
You mention you haven''t really put any time in your UI for a while and are missing some addons.
Which addons will you be getting when the time comes for raiding? Would you use any other raidframes than the one blizzard offers?

Glad you asked since I have updated with some addons. TitanPanel, XPerl, BossMods (naturally), TidyPlates (shiny!), SpellFlash (Paladin), BOLT, MoveableHolyPower, HolyPowerNotifier are the ones I have incorporated into my UI. Just remembered Quartz today and am looking for a good buff addon. I already had Grid, Omen, Bartender, ScrollingText, etc. Cannot have too many addons, c: Things have changed so much since TBC and WotLK, so I am going to go addon hunting some more.

Get Atlas with AtlasLoot! Can't believe anyone can live without it xD

2011 Mar 25 (Fri) 4:37 pm
Former Member

Class: Paladin
Savian wrote:
Ailell wrote:
Vedder wrote:

Get Atlas with AtlasLoot! Can't believe anyone can live without it xD

Oh, I have it, :V and other fun stuff like PRAT, WoW Messenger, MyRP, Bartender, etc.

2011 Mar 25 (Fri) 6:05 pm
Former Member

Tjivi Aproves!

2011 Mar 25 (Fri) 7:27 pm
Officer (Retired)

Class: Druid
Accepted for trial
For the good orders sake you're on social status until you've no longer proven to be a taget in need of a "boost run"

2011 Mar 26 (Sat) 12:10 am
Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 15 posts ]  Go to pagePrevious  1, 2