NEWS · LORE · FORUM · JOIN US

It is currently 2024 Apr 27 (Sat) 6:12 pm

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
Declined: patojan-hunter application 

Class: Hunter
Post Declined: patojan-hunter application
Name:
Patojan

Race, Class, and Main Spec:
B.Elf, Hunter, Marksmanship

Armory Link:
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/d ... jan/simple

What's your name and where are you from?
My name is Can / Turkey

How old are you? Please give your answer in Reverse Polish Notation.
10 10 2 +

How long have you been playing WoW? What experience do you have of endgame raiding?
**I have been playing WoW for around 3-3.5 years.at the past Ulduar-VoA, ToC, ICC all are done.in catac BH 10man - 25man done.but i was pvp player , thats why i dont pve so much at past :)

What's your complete guild history, on this realm as well as any other? Why did you leave / are you leaving your current or previous guild?
**I just moved this realm for my real life friends.I was in Echoes in Laughning skull realm.And i leaved my guild because my friends wants arena and rated bgs.I enjoy with pve thats why i leaved.Still talking with my friends , we are not enemy :p

Is this your main? How often do you play this character? Tell us about your other characters, including any serious alts.
**This is my main since i started to play wow. my univercity is done at last summer im free to play :) Playing 10-15hours per day . Im not interesting with other chars just this hunter^^

Provide the names of some people we can get in touch with in-game as references. Please note that references are required: give names of characters on other realms, if necessary. If you know anyone on the Path, either in-game or IRL, mention that here also.
**I dont know whos still playing in my old realm but in Defias : Arnien - Nakruf can references me :)

What is your role in raids? How do you judge whether you're doing a good job or not?
**Just dps on boss with tactics and give "misdirection" on mt :) sorry i cant heal.^_^

Describe your choice of spec, how you came to your current build, and any other things you feel we should know about why you spent your talent points the way you did.
**Im MM since lvl 10.About my talent. Im checking blizzard's patch news. which skill get nerf or buff.i never say i just play with MM but MM is a strongest talent for a single target.Checking my dps on lvl 88 dummy sometimes.I never played with other chars since 3years and im sure i know my hunter :) my second talent is MM too.I care my hunter ^_^

Where do you go to read about your class outside of the game?
**Im checking Elitistjerks everyday.

A screenshot from 25man BH
http://img683.imageshack.us/i/wowscrnsh ... 54613.jpg/

2011 Mar 24 (Thu) 4:57 pm
Officer (Retired)

Class: Druid
Post Re: patojan-hunter application
Hello Patojan,

This application is very poor, you have missed several of the questions in the template and the ones you did take the (10min?) time to answer is not very extensive and very minimal.

I've decided not to let this application consume any time on both parts.
Thanks for your interest in Luminous Path and hope you'll find a suitable guild for you.

2011 Mar 24 (Thu) 6:05 pm
Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ]