NEWS · LORE · FORUM · JOIN US

It is currently 2024 Apr 27 (Sat) 6:27 pm

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 19 posts ]  Go to pagePrevious  1, 2
Declined: Mala Fasolka Resto druid 
Former Member

Class: Death Knight
Post Re: Mala Fasolka Resto druid
In your application to TSS from this January http://www.secret-society.org.uk/index.php?topic=1624.0 something kinda stuck out. You mention many times how much you like 25 mans better than 10 mans, and even state wanting to do 25 mans as your reason for leaving your previous guild. What has changed your mind so much in the past couple months ?

2011 Mar 28 (Mon) 7:54 pm

Class: Druid
Well i allways prefered 25 mans to be honest, more work and bigger victory to me but there is not many 25 man guilds on defias, everyone just prefer easier ways i guess. At time when i applied to TSS i was moustly hc gear when their healers already part or full epic so i kinda didnt had much chances, they wasnt looking for a healer anyway i just tried becouse i have lots of old friends there. thats all. I will try to do my talents later evening im very hungry after fail pug to BoT :)

2011 Mar 28 (Mon) 9:55 pm

http://www.wowhead.com/talent#0hbhZMZMf ... :oVcobVzc0
there are my talents and glyphs :)

2011 Mar 29 (Tue) 12:29 pm
Officer (Retired)

Hi, please tell me about your balance rotation.
-single target vs multitarget
-stats prio
-specc/glyphs
-geming

2011 Mar 29 (Tue) 1:55 pm

well tbh with you my OS is just taken from Icefrog, boomkin friend of mine who is pro, he also gave me some links to forums and stuff.
Single target (lets say a boss) i start with dots(insect swamp& moonfire) and FFthen i cast Starsurge , then i build lunar or solar (whatever is closer) energy. then i spam wrath or starfire whatever is on atm. i refresh dots (starsurge everytine its off cooldown), when BL i pull treants and starfall, and so on and so on.
Multi target (/aoe dpsing) as moonkin we have some nice choice of AoE spells like hurricane, typhoon who also push adds away, starfall, mashrooms. Basicly i use whatever i feel proper in sitation if adds are spreaded going on raid i will push them away to protect healers and ranged and give time to tank to catch them. Its all situation.
I take my stats and basic info from this pwetty link, its my Moonkin in pill :P
http://elitistjerks.com/f47/t66856-drui ... m_release/

Stats prio:
1.intelect
2. spellpower
3.hit & spirit
4.haste
5mastery
6 crit

oh i will do talents and glyphs later i accualy run out of time and i have to get to work for couple hours today :P

2011 Mar 29 (Tue) 2:23 pm

aaand thats my os build x)
http://www.wowhead.com/talent#0IfMdRRRkkuZbch:bkakaV0zc

2011 Mar 29 (Tue) 7:24 pm
Officer (Retired)

Hi again Malafasolka,

Battlenet up and runnning again, yay!

I scanned through it and gotta post the same question as Arache did but in resto view about stat priority because your reforging, gemming and enchantnig is all over the map. Any reason for that?
Please put the stats: spirit, mastery, int, crit, haste, in what you think is the best for a raidhealing resto druid since that's what your spec is specified into.

Also some spelluse question:
Do you use any spells before you use tranquility?
Do you aim to use every clearcasting proc you get? If so, what spells do you use for it?
Do you have Nature's Swiftness macroed to any spells? If so, which one/are they?

All for now :)
/ Vedder

2011 Mar 29 (Tue) 8:54 pm

Yes my reforging and gemming might make you think that i was doing it randomly, well i wasnt xP
With current gear i had to work on my stats a bit, i had to keep haste on decent level and god i had major mana problems on beginn (its much better now). Everytime i have a new peace of gear i change my reforging and i could finnaly gem int.
Starts prio
1.Int
2. haste
3.sp
4.crit
5.mastery
6.spirit
Raid healing indeed is my favourite role :)
I use Wildgrowth and Swiftmend majority of time, LB on tank allways (well im tring to do it allways) it gives nice mana replenishment and procs for raid. Swiftmend i use usualy on mele since they are stack moust of the time (everything depends on situation ofc).
What about Tranquility i use it in panic moments tbh, not to often tho. I would use it while in Tree form.
About clearcasting i have to be honest i dont allways focuse on it, Clearcasting its a ¨spell¨ what make my mana expensive heals free. Healing touch (witch is like 5 k mana) and regworth, basicly depends if i need huge heal or fast heal. im tring to use it allways when it pops but sometimes im just to focused to keep last mens alive ;) .
I have nature swiftness bind, so i use it with healing touch to get some fast massive heal on tank or some rogue who likes to tank.
yee i think that was all :)

2011 Mar 29 (Tue) 10:04 pm
Officer (Retired)

Hey again Little Bad Bean,

I'm afraid we have to decline your application, we currently wouldn't be able to fit you into many raids, since we are not in any real need of another druid at this point.

You seem like a very nice person though and it's a shame of declining nice people, since they come around here more seldom than often.
Coupled with the fact that 25 player raiding is what's in your heart we feel you'd be better of in a guild that regularly do that instead of 10's.

2011 Mar 30 (Wed) 6:12 pm
Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 19 posts ]  Go to pagePrevious  1, 2