NEWS · LORE · FORUM · JOIN US

It is currently 2024 Apr 27 (Sat) 4:34 pm

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 19 posts ]  Go to page1, 2  Next
Declined: Mala Fasolka Resto druid 

Class: Druid
Post Declined: Mala Fasolka Resto druid
Good evening!
*female tauren entered the room¨
I´ve heard you are looking for healer...
*she looked at everyone sitting there*
Well i´ve come long way to show you my powers, this news come to southest parts of Mulgore. My father told me that this is my path, so im here.
*she look at goblin sitting close to fire with smile*
Can you make some place and hear my story?

Name: Malafasolka (Mala- spanish- bad
-polish -small
Fasolka-polish- bean
So my name is Little, Bad Bean...
Race,clase, MS
Im Tauren from the oldest horde in Mulgore, my path was allways restoration druid, all tho my parents was shamans i allways loved nature...

My name is Elwira ( read Elvira) since ever i´ve been called Mala, im from Poland, i h´ve been leaving in Spain, Italy and now in in England so i like to say that im from Europe ;)

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/d ... lka/simple
i copied this link from my old application to TSS (i´ve been declined becouse there was no place for another raid healer) not sure if it works, battlenet is crashed since morning so i cant checked.
Im yhm 18 ^^ ( i really im 26 in may)
*tauren look at goblin and slaps him*
Your momma didnt told you to never ask lady for age??!!
I´ve been here for 4 years almoust, my first raids was in TBC-Kara till that time i was Rping and leveling really slowly (35days played till lvl 70). WotKL was when i start enjoing it instead of being stressed all the time ^^ now i love it and i love this adrenaline when you kill something for a first time.

Yes, Mala is my main since then, i´ve allways been resto also. I have a DK in friends guild she is 67 or so i use her to herbalism and mining.
I play when i can, i have work and i have to work to eat (i love food ;)) my rota change every month, i can work for 7ap till 3pm or 12pm till8pm or so i allways know with atleast 2 weeks nottice if i will be on raid or not.

Oh my guild history...
*she look at fire and her eyes are getting a bit wet*
well i will make it short :
I started in old polish guild Marauders, they was changing server at that time and i had to find new home. I applied to Discordia, my first serious raids ( i was such a noob back then), after a year almoust disco merged with Arthas Requiem and we become Sidereals. so many good times there, afetr about 2 years core officers left to join TSS me ,Ciscero, Masvidal and Thulie take over, we manage pull SR one more time and kill RS 25 with TLH, and we dispand shortly before Cata. Mainly we lack ppl , many left, changed servers, guild was disbanding and coming back. Was so much work we decided to give up. We joined The Last Hope who changed status for us from swedish to engl guild. I left TLH after couple months, basicly i had problem with getting a spot and gearing up in pugs is a hard work and really expensive. i joined friends who came back to game in Arthas Requiem, unfortunatly we stopped offical raiding, i love ppl here, they are funny and we have so much fun raiding but i dont have many houres to spend time lvling alts (i dont have patience anyway) and i would prefer spending my wow time on raids and then i thot of you guys...
*she look at goblin and pat him gently*
References... uhm ... Gm of TLH Hánna can tell you about my healing, Ciscero (but he wont be objective since he is my bf :-P), Shínighami current GM or Arthas, Rajana ex officer of SR, well there is many ppl who would all on Defias.

Im healer, i´ve allways been. When i know that i did something wrong? probably becouse 1/2 of your raid will be dead ^^
I allways say when i think it was my foult i have quite good raid awernes and if i know what im doing im not making many mistakes ;) im the nr1 DB CR ^^

My build :
Well resto druid gives many choices for player, i chosed this build becouse it suits moust of situations i had to face in Cata raiding. Sometimes i had to Tank heal (im avoiding this how i can massive heals are not my moust favourite role in raid but i´m doing my job) sometimes i have to raid heal. Its one of moust common builds, i dont think i have to make an article about druid healing since is late but if you will need it poke me please i will find some time.
I get my info from official WOW forums moustly, i have also some friends druids who we change informations .
My UI is a bit messy at this screen shot but is the newest i had for now.
http://s459.photobucket.com/albums/qq31 ... 000530.jpg

*tauren close her hand to fire*
Out there is many guilds, many druids, you would ask why you should choose me?
*she look around room at all sitting there, some smilling, some looking at her suspiciously, some just stearing at fire*
Well you can be sure that i will give all i have and do what i can to help horde won, to help you won and when i´m fighting my heart beat fast and my maind is focused. I want to fight for you ladies and gentelmans would you let me?
*she gently get up to dont woke up goblin sleeping next to her*
surly i will take care of all those little ones they are so cute!
*she walk out smiling*

2011 Mar 28 (Mon) 12:30 am
Officer (Retired)

Class: Mage
Post Re: Mala Fasolka Resto druid
Well hello thar Mala ;) Shame you don't remember me, seeing as I spent 10 days in your house! Muahahaha xD Nah I'm kidding, you were tired when you wrote it ;)

Overall, though a bit messy in the layout, everything is here so far. We'll start with drilling you soon enough! Once our healers and druids wake up 8-)

Sav.

2011 Mar 28 (Mon) 12:45 am

Yes YEs Savey boy i dont want to mention you becouse rest would decline me just for ¨savian¨in my application :mrgreen:
when i got that its guild where you are officer i felt bad that i made it so short :oops:
im off to bed for now :P
Good night lads!

2011 Mar 28 (Mon) 12:51 am
Officer (Retired)

Class: Mage
Malafasolka wrote:
Yes YEs Savey boy i dont want to mention you becouse rest would decline me just for ¨savian¨in my application :mrgreen:
when i got that its guild where you are officer i felt bad that i made it so short :oops:
im off to bed for now :P
Good night lads!

Hey! I have friends....and they like me >.> I'm not a horrible officer! But hey, you can always add things in replies and answer the incoming questions if they shoot up ;)

2011 Mar 28 (Mon) 12:54 am
Former Member

Class: Death Knight
Argggh my eyes, they be burnin! Please don't use that blue again, its really hard to read :/

Now my first question... In 10-man raiding offspecs are really important, can you tell us about your offspec, your os gear and just how would you feel having to do some raids / encounters in your os rather than in your mainspec ?

2011 Mar 28 (Mon) 12:57 am
Former Member

i must say that somehow i recognice your name, i have probably seen you around alot since ive also played on defiance since tbc. cant say i remember anything about you though! perhaps ill see you around!

2011 Mar 28 (Mon) 1:57 am

Hello!
I promis to not use blue agein i notticed after i posted that it hurts.
I was talking with one of officers before i applieed abbout my offspec. Its boomkin all tho not best geared since i was focusing on MS mainly. I really woudnt mind dpsing on raids from time to time. Blizz made balance easy so i know rotation and stats what i would need. Also i thinl its fun ( not as resto ofc).
I also remeber you name m8, all tho we might just pug voa from time to time ;) i will write more about my offspec when i get home since im working now ;).
Hugs, flowers and butterflies!
Mala.

2011 Mar 28 (Mon) 7:57 am
Former Member

ah i must say that luminor is a very new name, used to be a blood elf paladin named Jiander :)
and my old main in TBC was a Shadow priest named Maelkon :D

2011 Mar 28 (Mon) 4:13 pm

Luminos says more to me tbh xP
Well about my offspec since i have more time now...
I found wird to me plaing as mele, some how standing directly in fron of target sims wird... well as tank its much easier but tanking isnt fun to me.
After Cata when Blizz changed way of plaing balance i liked it very much, its easier to see when i should use more powerfull spells at this moment. Im in love with mashrooms, great for planed aoe dpsing adds who have to die really fast. Before Cata my OS was used usualy to BG since i had time to gear it up, was fun i gotta say, now im being OP as resto ^^. If im left alone nothing (well exept rogues who stun to much <.< and mages who kill to fast) can kill me.
Summa summarum i dont mind doing some dps from time to time only thing that i didnt collect almoust any OS gear so im not ready for that... yet :)

2011 Mar 28 (Mon) 4:32 pm
Officer (Retired)

Hey there Malafasolka,

Since battlenet is still down would you mind going through the trouble of copying your current resto tree into a wowhead calculator (including glyphs) and then post it here please. I would very much like to see that and you never know how long battlenet will be down :) .

2011 Mar 28 (Mon) 6:20 pm
Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 19 posts ]  Go to page1, 2  Next