NEWS · LORE · FORUM · JOIN US

It is currently 2024 Apr 28 (Sun) 12:07 am

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 12 posts ]  Go to page1, 2  Next
Declined: Syx dps fire mage 

Class: Mage
Post Declined: Syx dps fire mage
Name:Syx
Race, Class, and Main Spec: Mage Fire Main Arrcane second
Armory Link: The Armory http://wow-heroes.com/index.php?zone=eu ... d&name=syx

What's your name and where are you from?Andreas Sweden

How old are you? Please express your answer in Reverse Polish Notation. 10 9 +

How long have you been playing WoW? What experience do you have of endgame raiding? I have played since Outland dint play so seriously there becuse i like stoped play like for a year when Wrath of the lich king came i played alot more seriously i raided up to icc and Nearly downed Lich king him self so i have experience

Is this your main? How often do you play this character? Tell us about your other characters, including any serious alts. this is my mage i have played sicne i created it and i have lvl 85 resto shaman lvl 85 death knight unholy lvl 80 tank Protection have ben a little lazy on that one and lvl 66 paladin Retribution i often play Some days week
What's your complete guild history, on this realm as well as any other? Why did you leave / are you leaving your current or previous guild? I dint join any guild early Outland since i dint play for a year when icc came i got in some small guilds moved foward dont realy remember the names one them when i got to Dead memories a more seriously raiding guild that took down lich king i whas with them about a year and had a very great time in it. the guild dissbanded some days ago but still a social guild but it dont do more raids becuse evry one in the guild did go to separates ways joining diffrents guilds

Provide the names of some people we can get in touch with in-game as references. Please note that references are required: give names of characters on other realms, if necessary. If you know anyone on the Path, either in-game or IRL, mention that here also. Namrael Guild leader (Former)

What is your role in raids? How do you judge whether you're doing a good job or not? My roll is Doing so much dmg as i can and follow the tactics good and dont screw upp for evry one else in the raid and Ofc i have alot of flask and elixir to bost my dps

Describe your choice of spec, how you came to your current build, and any other things you feel we should know about why you spent your talent points the way you did. I always had Fire main spec i realy dont know why always had fire maybe becuse i think is most Suitable for raiding and i have Arrcane second it does pretty good as well

Where do you go to read about your class outside of the game? My friend gave me some very good sites http://elitistjerks.com/f75/t110326-cat ... ompendium/ http://www.askmrrobot.com/wow/gear/magefire#v0

Please provide a screenshot of your UI during raid boss or dungeon boss combat.[color=#00FF00][/color] I Dont have screenshot but i can try get it later Addons taht i use I DBM ofc and Healbot Omen recount

Roleplaying Section: End your application with a short in-character biography, a note from your character to the officers, or other RP story or RP statement about yourself. Effort is much more appreciated than length or content, and your application will not be considered without it. Syx whas a Former Lordeon Mage how fell for the the plauge when Arhas former prince of Lordaeron bertayed evry one and killed many and turned them to undead Syx whas raised to a even more powerful mage to serve arthas and when arthas/lich king lost his grasp over some undead they saw up to Lady Sylvanas Windrunner, how lead them to be The Forsaken since then syx have ben loyal to The horde but to his pride he se them nothing more then barbarians and dont like to stick with them but the Forsaken need a Poweful alliance to deal with lich king and ofc Alliance

Additional notes. Optionally, mention anything else you'd like us to know about your application. I realy want to join this guild becuse it seems to be a realy nice guild and i wont complain in raid loots And ofc make hoppfuly more friends in this guild and do Guild achievements and i will come evry raid when you need me and help other to ofc

2011 Mar 28 (Mon) 8:34 pm

Sorry about http://wow-heroes.com/index.php?zone=eu ... d&name=syx armory becuse http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/Defias Brotherhood/Syx/simple you cant se it right not becuse off technical issues but check it later just klick on that link and the Head and Wand in the first link is Replaced with [Theresa's Booklight [Lightweight Bio-Optic Killshades]

2011 Mar 28 (Mon) 8:50 pm
Officer (Retired)

Post Re: Syx dps fire mage
Well hello there! Good to finally see another mage here, it was getting lonely by myself :D

So here's some nice questions for you!

- What's your most and least favorite raid boss up to now and why?
- What stats do you prefer to stack/gem/enchant and why?
- What other duties does a mage have besides single target nuking a boss?

Enjoy and we'll get back to you with more hopefully 8-) Oh and if you'd please copy/paste your spec and glyphs into a talent-calculator? Since the armory is down I can't check it out >.<

Sav.

2011 Mar 29 (Tue) 2:31 am

My favorite boss hmm tricky one i like evry boss in cata raid (lie) my favorite boss is Probably Twilight Ascendant Council becuse i love it and love to do great team work in it the boss i hate the most is Probably Cho'gall have ben close to down him many times and i hate him for that . For now i stack up and Enchant gem to 17 % hit so i get 0 miss chanse and i gem quite heavy one Intelect and Crit . .
A mage have ofc other rolls a mage does poweful Aoe dmg that is good for bosses that spwans adds that need to be nuked down fast and good like Magmaw (Worms) Cho'gall (Fester blood) and the mage can use Time warp that can help out much and Ring of frost that i use for Maloriak adds freeze them for some seconds . Speck Fire Master of Elements 2/2 Burning sould 3/3 Ignite 3/3 Fire power 3/3 Impact 2/2 Cauterize 2/2 Blast wave 1/1 Hot streak 1/1 Improved Scorch 2/2 Combustion 1/1 Improved Hot streak 2/2 Firestarter 1/1 Improved Flame strike 2/2 Dragon Breath 1/1 Molten Fury 3/3 Pyromaniac 2/2 Critical mass 3/3 Living Bomb 1/1 Glyphs (Prim glyph Glyph of Molten armor glyph Glyph of fire ball Glyph of fire blast) (Mayor glyph Glyph of blast wave glyph of Evocation Glyph of blink ) (Minor glyphs Glyph of the money Glyph of Mirror image Glyph of slow fall) I hope i got evry thing right but here it is and i hope you like it :D

2011 Mar 29 (Tue) 3:12 pm
Officer (Retired)

So I put this into a nice format for you ;) http://www.wowhead.com/talent#oZfchrkbRRsfo:ozcMzsMVm Did I get it right?

If so, obviously there's 6 points missing, where'd they go? Also, what uses do you see in Cauterize over say haste/clearcasting in the arcane tree?

Can you go a bit more in depth on the bosses you mentioned, mechanics-wise?

Would you rather gem for hit or have items with hit and gem for int? Also, what kinds of socket bonuses would you like if you passed up a 40 int gem?

Thanks up front, Sav. 8-)

2011 Mar 29 (Tue) 5:49 pm
Former Member

Class: Death Knight
I've got couple questions. Please describe in general which spells you are casting and when against single target, and which ones in aoe situation. Please also put crit, haste, int, hit, mastery and spell power in order of importance from most important to to the least important.

2011 Mar 29 (Tue) 6:11 pm

Sorry sorry i misses 6 ones >.< My bad here Netherwind precence 3/3 Piercing ice 3/3 But the What do i se in haste? well i originally planed to use Improved fire blast 2/2 but changed my mind i thought that haste whas more Important or better - i realy like Twilight Ascendant Council becuse they have fun tactics and you need to follow tactics good Cho gal well evry time i go one him with guild we never got him down only realy close but cant realy think more then that im sorry but i think all bosses is good ps didnt realy under stand mechanics-wise >.< - Would realy want item with hit so i dont need to use enchant and gem get it up hit and intelect is the most important stat so i gem one intlect to Would like to have crit bonus and maybe mastery - I hope i answered right >.<

2011 Mar 29 (Tue) 8:01 pm
Officer (Retired)

Syx wrote:
Sorry sorry i misses 6 ones >.< My bad here Netherwind precence 3/3 Piercing ice 3/3 But the What do i se in haste? well i originally planed to use Improved fire blast 2/2 but changed my mind i thought that haste whas more Important or better - i realy like Twilight Ascendant Council becuse they have fun tactics and you need to follow tactics good Cho gal well evry time i go one him with guild we never got him down only realy close but cant realy think more then that im sorry but i think all bosses is good ps didnt realy under stand mechanics-wise >.< - Would realy want item with hit so i dont need to use enchant and gem get it up hit and intelect is the most important stat so i gem one intlect to Would like to have crit bonus and maybe mastery - I hope i answered right >.<

Thanks! I believe Jotra inbetween our posts has some more for you ;)

2011 Mar 29 (Tue) 9:28 pm

Just send as much Questions as you want :D and i try to answer best as i can oh but im going to bed now so i cant answer more questions so i answer more tommrow i check this early tommorow Ps yes yes i know i go to bed early :P

2011 Mar 29 (Tue) 9:43 pm
Officer (Retired)

Class: Druid
Hey there Syx,

I'm gonna chime in with a question here.
Have you checked our raiddays and times? How suiting are they for you and how many do you think you'll be able to attend during each week?

2011 Mar 30 (Wed) 11:58 pm
Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 12 posts ]  Go to page1, 2  Next