NEWS · LORE · FORUM · JOIN US

It is currently 2024 Apr 28 (Sun) 9:27 am

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 15 posts ]  Go to page1, 2  Next
Accepted: Curenti - FireMage 

Class: Mage
Post Accepted: Curenti - FireMage
Name:
Name is Curenti.
Race, Class, and Main Spec:
Im a Goblin mage with fire pve specc
Armory Link:
Armory is down atm so i can get the link.

What's your name and where are you from?
My name is Christoffer and im from the hearth of Sweden a little place called Sundsvall
How old are you? Please express your answer in Reverse Polish Notation.
Im 20 Years old.
How long have you been playing WoW? What experience do you have of endgame raiding? I've been playing wow for a very long time, i started about 2 months after the release,
I started to raid in the early Burning Crusade on my Priest named Astrall. I've raided everything from karazahn to Blacktempla only missed a few bosses in BT and TK . I also raided alot in Wrath of the Lich king, did naxxramas, Ulduar,ToC, and Ice crown citadel killed every boss but Lich king.

Is this your main? How often do you play this character? Tell us about your other characters, including any serious alts. I play pretty much every day, i got a Priest named Astrall who is also lvl 85 i've healed with him from the start of wow, but now i want to try a diffrent role as a dps. I also got a lvl 84 warrior, and a lvl 82 druid. i like to play on all my chars its fun to get some variation.

What's your complete guild history, on this realm as well as any other? Why did you leave / are you leaving your current or previous guild?[/color ]
I Started in a guild named Ascendance in BC stayed in that guildpretty much the whole BC raied had fun swaped at the end to a guild end game raiding guild since Ascendance fell apart at the end of Bc cant rememr the guild. Later i joined Deciamate the week inthe early stages of Wotlk raided alot with that guild had a really good time, i meet Lekthal there and Jiander.

[color=#00FF00]Provide the names of some people we can get in touch with in-game as references. Please note that references are required: give names of characters on other realms, if necessary. If you know anyone on the Path, either in-game or IRL, mention that here also.

You can ask Lekthal or Jiander that is in your guild.

What is your role in raids? How do you judge whether you're doing a good job or not?
Well frist of all ill be a dps class int he raid. and i allways bring a good mood to raids. Well if i make no mistakes that causes trouble for the raid im happy i allways try to the be best on what i do.

Describe your choice of spec, how you came to your current build, and any other things you feel we should know about why you spent your talent points the way you did.
i like fire its cool :d. i looked up some other mages discuses what would be the best.

Where do you go to read about your class outside of the game?
Wowiki diffrent threds that friends link me and so on.

Roleplaying Section: End your application with a short in-character biography, a note from your character to the officers, or other RP story or RP statement about yourself. Effort is much more appreciated than length or content, and your application will not be considered without it. I was found in the forest by an old crazy Firemage, he raised me and thought me everything about fire, but when he passe away i got really lonley and isolated i got a little crazy and likes to play with fire and burn stuffs.

Additional notes. Optionally, mention anything else you'd like us to know about your application. It Might be my pvp specc showing on the armory if you look that up so that isnt my currenti pve specc.

2011 Mar 28 (Mon) 11:52 pm

Post Re: Curenti - FireMage
Curenti wrote:
Name:
Name is Curenti.
Race, Class, and Main Spec:
Im a Goblin mage with fire pve specc
Armory Link:
Armory is down atm so i can get the link.

What's your name and where are you from?
My name is Christoffer and im from the hearth of Sweden a little place called Sundsvall
How old are you? Please express your answer in Reverse Polish Notation.
Im 20 Years old.
How long have you been playing WoW? What experience do you have of endgame raiding? I've been playing wow for a very long time, i started about 2 months after the release,
I started to raid in the early Burning Crusade on my Priest named Astrall. I've raided everything from karazahn to Blacktempla only missed a few bosses in BT and TK . I also raided alot in Wrath of the Lich king, did naxxramas, Ulduar,ToC, and Ice crown citadel killed every boss but Lich king.

Is this your main? How often do you play this character? Tell us about your other characters, including any serious alts. I play pretty much every day, i got a Priest named Astrall who is also lvl 85 i've healed with him from the start of wow, but now i want to try a diffrent role as a dps. I also got a lvl 84 warrior, and a lvl 82 druid. i like to play on all my chars its fun to get some variation.

What's your complete guild history, on this realm as well as any other? Why did you leave / are you leaving your current or previous guild?
I Started in a guild named Ascendance in BC stayed in that guildpretty much the whole BC raied had fun swaped at the end to a guild end game raiding guild since Ascendance fell apart at the end of Bc cant rememr the guild. Later i joined Deciamate the week inthe early stages of Wotlk raided alot with that guild had a really good time, i meet Lekthal there and Jiander.

Provide the names of some people we can get in touch with in-game as references. Please note that references are required: give names of characters on other realms, if necessary. If you know anyone on the Path, either in-game or IRL, mention that here also.
I know Tjivi, Luminor , oxicore and cadeau.

What is your role in raids? How do you judge whether you're doing a good job or not?
Well first of all ill be a dps class int he raid. and i allways bring a good mood to raids. Well if i make no mistakes that causes trouble for the raid im happy i allways try to the be best on what i do.

Describe your choice of spec, how you came to your current build, and any other things you feel we should know about why you spent your talent points the way you did.
i like fire its cool :d. i looked up some other mages discuses what would be the best.

Where do you go to read about your class outside of the game?
Elitist jerks, and forum threads that friends link me and so on.

Roleplaying Section: End your application with a short in-character biography, a note from your character to the officers, or other RP story or RP statement about yourself. Effort is much more appreciated than length or content, and your application will not be considered without it. Curenti was born in the slums, his parents died when he was still a little sludge. After being bullied in the slums for his big nose. He stole a survival book and fleed to the shores of Azshara! Where he lived near the furbolgs until a crazy old man adopted him and they lived toghter in a magical tower! The old mage died eventually from a cough attack but taught Curenti all he needed to know about bending the elements and arcane wizardry! He moved back to the furbolgs and was well recieved as he could now light their camp fires! And as Curenti describes himself he's just a crazy little goblin with pryomantic tendencies.

Additional notes. Optionally, mention anything else you'd like us to know about your application. It Might be my pvp specc showing on the armory if you look that up so that isnt my currenti pve specc.

2011 Mar 29 (Tue) 12:08 am

Sorry about the dubbel post I missclicked the sumbit n preview button. The second post is the official version

2011 Mar 29 (Tue) 12:09 am
Officer (Retired)

Heya and welcome! Wow, 2 mages in one day..I'm fearing for my position as top mage (and only mage..)!

For the sake of fairness, I'll ask you the same things :D

- What's your most and least favorite raid boss up to now and why?
- What stats do you prefer to stack/gem/enchant and why?
- What other duties does a mage have besides single target nuking a boss?

I would also appreciate it if you could put your spec and glyphs into a talent-calculator and post it in here. That be all for now 8-)

Sav.

2011 Mar 29 (Tue) 2:36 am
Officer (Retired)

Class: Druid
Curenti wrote:
How about the guildleader? Don't you know him a bit as well? :lol:

2011 Mar 29 (Tue) 10:36 am
Former Member

Class: Death Knight
I've got couple questions. Please describe in general which spells you are casting and when against single target, and which ones in aoe situation. Please also put crit, haste, int, hit, mastery and spell power in order of importance from most important to to the least important.

2011 Mar 29 (Tue) 6:11 pm
Former Member

2 thumbs up for Mr C. Dedicated, skilled and fun player, could really be an asset for the guild. kree!

2011 Mar 29 (Tue) 10:45 pm

Vedder wrote:
Curenti wrote:
How about the guildleader? Don't you know him a bit as well? :lol:

Yea i do :d. Played heroix with you. Just forgott to type out your name :D

2011 Mar 30 (Wed) 9:10 pm

Jotra wrote:
I've got couple questions. Please describe in general which spells you are casting and when against single target, and which ones in aoe situation. Please also put crit, haste, int, hit, mastery and spell power in order of importance from most important to to the least important.

Well. Depends on the fight against the single target. if alot of runing around is required ill use scorch while runing ofc. Mainly you use Fireball, living bomb, pryroblast when hot streak is triggerd. those are the basic spells.
As for the other question, Intellect is a pretty awsome stat since it both gives mana and spellpower i would put that first but in raiding you need to be hitcaped. so Hit,Int,crit,mastery. thats how i would do it, then again i havent raided in cataclysm. ill go and read up about that.

2011 Mar 30 (Wed) 9:32 pm

Cadeau wrote:
2 thumbs up for Mr C. Dedicated, skilled and fun player, could really be an asset for the guild. kree!

/cheer :D. ill hope that we will as much fun as we did in DTW if i get accepted :P

2011 Mar 30 (Wed) 9:34 pm
Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 15 posts ]  Go to page1, 2  Next