NEWS · LORE · FORUM · JOIN US

It is currently 2024 Apr 28 (Sun) 11:20 am

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 9 posts ] 
Declined: Määsk old time raider fire mage 

Class: Mage
Post Declined: Määsk old time raider fire mage
Hello im an oldtime hardcore raider and now after 2 years break i started up a goblin mage on this server since i mate played here and i kinda wanna raid again =D.
Before i quit (early in wotlk) i raided alot in lvl 70 cleared half of sunwell and blah blah so u know im used to raiding.
Im still getting used to all the changes they made to the game and dinged 85 just a few days ago but allready made all the regular heroics and is a few pices of gear away from zg and zg.
Atm i am spamming heroics and lvling professions (alch and herb) in between while waiting for grp.
I dont really know whats the best pve specc atm but always loved fire and was always #1 in dps the time i raided before.
Since my gear and my experience is kinda bad in the new raids and stuff im happy to start in the alt runs in the beggining and then grow into the guild moore and moore.
if there is anything moore u wanna know just ask il be checking how the application goes often =P

2011 May 05 (Thu) 2:47 pm
Former Member

Class: Shaman
Post Re: old time raider fire mage
Would love if you would take the time to look at the application template and fill one out. If it's only a social application it might not be necessary but you will probably have to write one anyway if you want to raid with us.

2011 May 05 (Thu) 3:24 pm

Glooore wrote:
Would love if you would take the time to look at the application template and fill one out. If it's only a social application it might not be necessary but you will probably have to write one anyway if you want to raid with us.

was lookin for a template but didnt find one i will fill it out now!

2011 May 05 (Thu) 3:37 pm

Name:
Race, Class, and Main Spec:
Armory Link:

What's your name and where are you from?

How old are you? Please express your answer in Reverse Polish Notation.

How long have you been playing WoW? What experience do you have of endgame raiding?

Is this your main? How often do you play this character? Tell us about your other characters, including any serious alts.

What's your complete guild history, on this realm as well as any other? Why did you leave / are you leaving your current or previous guild?

Provide the names of some people we can get in touch with in-game as references. Please note that references are required: give names of characters on other realms, if necessary. If you know anyone on the Path, either in-game or IRL, mention that here also.

What is your role in raids? How do you judge whether you're doing a good job or not?

Describe your choice of spec, how you came to your current build, and any other things you feel we should know about why you spent your talent points the way you did.
well i dont have my final specc yet since i havnt played for a long time i dont really know whats the best pve specc atm i pref fire ^^
Where do you go to read about your class outside of the game?
I google random forums and ask ppl ingame if i want to know somthing
Please provide a screenshot of your UI during raid boss or dungeon boss combat.
DOnt have any fixed atm since ive only been playing for about 3 weeks since i came back
Roleplaying Section: End your application with a short in-character biography, a note from your character to the officers, or other RP story or RP statement about yourself. Effort is much more appreciated than length or content, and your application will not be considered without it.
Well first i wanted to play feral druid but i wanted to be goblin so i choosed mage since i remember how fun it was raiding as mage. I started on this server since my m8 played here and got me to start again.

Additional notes. Optionally, mention anything else you'd like us to know about your application.

same as i wrote in my first post since i didnt find the template =P well i wanna add that im not a very good writer but ima good and dedicated raider i just need to get into the game the same way i was before raided as mage and pally healer before was always first or second in both dmg and healing done on diff characters ofc =P

2011 May 05 (Thu) 3:42 pm

määsk wrote:
Name: Määsk irl teo
Race, Class, and Main Spec: mage fire willing to respecc
Armory Link:
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/d ... therhood/määsk/simple
What's your name and where are you from?
teo and im from sweden
How old are you? Please express your answer in Reverse Polish Notation.
How long have you been playing WoW? What experience do you have of endgame raiding?
Have played for 3 weeks now but before my 2 years break i played for about 3 years
Is this your main? How often do you play this character? Tell us about your other characters, including any serious alts.
This is my main have no serious alts atm i play this charachter meny hours a day =)
What's your complete guild history, on this realm as well as any other? Why did you leave / are you leaving your current or previous guild?
only lvling guilds this far dont like guild jumping want one and then i wanna stay there

Provide the names of some people we can get in touch with in-game as references. Please note that references are required: give names of characters on other realms, if necessary. If you know anyone on the Path, either in-game or IRL, mention that here also.
since i just started i got no references =/ just have to take the chance =)
What is your role in raids? How do you judge whether you're doing a good job or not?
I dont give up i dps very intense and with my alch (when its lvled) ofc i give potions and stuffs
Describe your choice of spec, how you came to your current build, and any other things you feel we should know about why you spent your talent points the way you did.
well i dont have my final specc yet since i havnt played for a long time i dont really know whats the best pve specc atm i pref fire ^^
Where do you go to read about your class outside of the game?
I google random forums and ask ppl ingame if i want to know somthing
Please provide a screenshot of your UI during raid boss or dungeon boss combat.
DOnt have any fixed atm since ive only been playing for about 3 weeks since i came back
Roleplaying Section: End your application with a short in-character biography, a note from your character to the officers, or other RP story or RP statement about yourself. Effort is much more appreciated than length or content, and your application will not be considered without it.
Well first i wanted to play feral druid but i wanted to be goblin so i choosed mage since i remember how fun it was raiding as mage. I started on this server since my m8 played here and got me to start again.

Additional notes. Optionally, mention anything else you'd like us to know about your application.

same as i wrote in my first post since i didnt find the template =P well i wanna add that im not a very good writer but ima good and dedicated raider i just need to get into the game the same way i was before raided as mage and pally healer before was always first or second in both dmg and healing done on diff characters ofc =P

Fixed it im clumsy sigh

2011 May 05 (Thu) 3:47 pm
Former Member

Class: Death Knight
I'd do a third try, if you want for us to seriously consider your application.

2011 May 05 (Thu) 4:17 pm
Former Member

Class: Druid
Hello Teo.

What made you choose fire as a spec, over the other two specs?

To expand on this question 'What is your role in raids? How do you judge whether you're doing a good job or not?' a little bit. What can you do as a fire mage that the other mages can't? If anything at all. Or, what can you do as a mage that other classes can't?

Do you have any way of looking at your perfomance to see if you performed well?
I'm not into the World of Logs lark, but I do have a recount to check if I'm in a reasonable range of damage dealt. Do you have anything like this?

If you could just take a moment to look over some of the other accepted applications, you'll notice what we mean as a roleplaying story. I'm afraid yours does not quite cut it, and will harm any chances of an acceptance into this guild.

PS, it's not too late to try that bit again. If you want.

Thats it for now (from me)

----------------

In line with Jotra's post.

If you want to show yourself in the best light, maybe it would be in your best interest in looking over some of the previously accepted applications and seeing if you can replicate (NOT COPY) for your character.

Thanks.
A

2011 May 05 (Thu) 4:18 pm

Aarien wrote:
Hello Teo.

What made you choose fire as a spec, over the other two specs?

To expand on this question 'What is your role in raids? How do you judge whether you're doing a good job or not?' a little bit. What can you do as a fire mage that the other mages can't? If anything at all. Or, what can you do as a mage that other classes can't?

Do you have any way of looking at your perfomance to see if you performed well?
I'm not into the World of Logs lark, but I do have a recount to check if I'm in a reasonable range of damage dealt. Do you have anything like this?

If you could just take a moment to look over some of the other accepted applications, you'll notice what we mean as a roleplaying story. I'm afraid yours does not quite cut it, and will harm any chances of an acceptance into this guild.

PS, it's not too late to try that bit again. If you want.

Thats it for now (from me)

----------------

In line with Jotra's post.

If you want to show yourself in the best light, maybe it would be in your best interest in looking over some of the previously accepted applications and seeing if you can replicate (NOT COPY) for your character.

Thanks.
A

well ofc a good perfomance for a mage is to do much dmg and not overagro for the rp bit im not much for rp tbh (i know im ona rp server but mostly for my friend was playin here) and for why i am firespecc is becuz in the old days i made really imba dmg as fire but now some ppl say arcane is better for pve when i get better gear but i also wrote that i dont have my final specc atm since im still trying to figure out what specc im goin to have ofc i take the specc thats best for raiding so any help to choose would be nice since im pretty confused with all the new stuff =)

2011 May 05 (Thu) 4:36 pm
Officer (Retired)

Class: Druid
Hey there Määsk,

Gonna step in here and decline this application. Thanks for your interest in Luminous Path though.

2011 May 05 (Thu) 6:20 pm
Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 9 posts ]