NEWS · LORE · FORUM · JOIN US

It is currently 2024 Apr 29 (Mon) 12:18 pm

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 11 posts ]  Go to page1, 2  Next
Accepted: Serioó Holy Paladin. 

Class: Paladin
Post Accepted: Serioó Holy Paladin.
Name: Serioó
Race, Class, and Main Spec: Blood elf paladin, Holy
Armory Link: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/d ... %B3/simple

What's your name and where are you from? My name is Jordan, and I am from England.

How old are you? Please express your answer in Reverse Polish Notation. I am 17 years old.

How long have you been playing WoW? What experience do you have of endgame raiding? I have been playing WoW since 2008 october time. Istarted early Wotlk but managed to finish the end game content of that. cataclysm at the moment i have cleared all besides Nefarian, he is my goal before 4.2.

Is this your main? How often do you play this character? Tell us about your other characters, including any serious alts. My paladin is my main, but I play my Human mage alot in pvp/arena.

What's your complete guild history, on this realm as well as any other? Why did you leave / are you leaving your current or previous guild? I was a member of severity it was the most serious guild I was in but I was replaced in severity by another paladin so they changed the raid days, these were the days I couldn't Raid.
Provide the names of some people we can get in touch with in-game as references. Please note that references are required: give names of characters on other realms, if necessary. If you know anyone on the Path, either in-game or IRL, mention that here also. Draxór from Severity.

What is your role in raids? How do you judge whether you're doing a good job or not? In raids I see myself as the 'Guardian' you could say, looking over everyone providing heals, keeping everyone alive. I enjoy Healing and when positive comments are being addressed I feel appreciated and get more encouragement to stay in a good mood.

Describe your choice of spec, how you came to your current build, and any other things you feel we should know about why you spent your talent points the way you did. My Talent tree is Built for maximum healing but also mana regen. I find that Enlightened judgements is Incredibly useful for mana regen, although it says nothing about mana regen, The talent gives me 10 yard Increase on Judgement. Judgement is the source of my mana regen giving me around 3500 mana every time I use it. also I have 1 point in Blessed life, this talent give me 50% chance to gain 1 Holy power when being directly hit, I find this very helpful for bosses like Atramedes. The maximum Healing side to it is Conviction - 9% healing increase. Speed of light - 3% spell haste, infusion of light - reduce cast time.

Where do you go to read about your class outside of the game? I usually read up on http://www.mmo-champion.com.

Please provide a screenshot of your UI during raid boss or dungeon boss combat.

Roleplaying Section: End your application with a short in-character biography, a note from your character to the officers, or other RP story or RP statement about yourself. Effort is much more appreciated than length or content, and your application will not be considered without it. Serioor, outcast of silvermoon after being caught 'supposedly' killing his own mother. he had shelter under trees. Trying to keep warm in the winters chill. But 1 cold, brisk morning he was woken up by the sound of.....Death. He looked around, Scourge had corrupt the ghostlands. Serioor decided to head back to silvermoon the the guards and ask for a job, he was accepted, but changed is name to Serioó as a disguise. Serioor has been forgotten and now a new Soldier was Born. Serioó, paladin of Silvermoon.

Additional notes. Optionally, mention anything else you'd like us to know about your application. Thanks for reading :P

2011 May 12 (Thu) 6:59 pm

Post Re: Recruitment - Serioó Holy Paladin.
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/83 ... 80458.jpg/ <------------------ Screenshot of UI, Missed it from application. Sorry.

2011 May 12 (Thu) 7:11 pm
Former Member

also I have 1 point in Blessed life, this talent give me 50% chance to gain 1 Holy power when being directly hit, I find this very helpful for bosses like Atramedes

thats not rly true, direkt dmg means direkt hits. as in you being targeted for the spell, aoe and splash dmg doesnt count. comments?

2011 May 12 (Thu) 7:44 pm
Officer (Retired)

Class: Druid
That is slightly incorrect for PvE situations according to testing, Luminor.

As for your gear, it is perfect for what we would want, especially as we are tackling heroic fights at the moment.

2011 May 12 (Thu) 10:21 pm
Officer (Retired)

I would like to know what you have killed in wotlk, normals and hcs. But aport from that im satisfied with the app.

2011 May 12 (Thu) 11:29 pm

Hey my Wotlk progress Progression was 12/12 normal 10 man and I think 7 or 8/12 on Heroic and 25 man I cleared around 8/12. This progress unfortunately was not on my paladin but on my Deathknight tank. Also it seems I was lied to about Blessed life.

2011 May 12 (Thu) 11:52 pm
Former Member

not rly lied to. just awfully misled by someone who should know better.

since i havnt bothered checking up on the talent. for a long time.

2011 May 13 (Fri) 10:25 am
Former Member

Class: Death Knight
Please list 5 most important stats for you in order of importance.

What your favorite boss this tier and why ?

What are you thoughts about Firelands ?

2011 May 13 (Fri) 1:26 pm
Officer (Retired)

Hello Seioó,

Since you mentioned you basically left your old guild due to them changing raiddays. I have to be sure as well that you've checked ours out? Will you be able to attend them all (more or less)?

We don't have any age limit in this guild but since you're a bit younger than everyone else here, I need to ask how your real life situation looks like. Do you fund your own game-time? Is there by any chance you're parents or other demanding sources would interfere with your gaming during raids?

All for now
/ Vedder

2011 May 13 (Fri) 4:46 pm

I do live with my parents and no they would not interrupt me when raiding. also the Raid days, I can raid 3/3 for the moment, I usually play badminton on Thursdays With my IRL Friends, but it has stopped for a few months so until then, yes I can raid Thursdays.

My Favourite boss this tier has to be Ascendant council, I find it so complex in phases 2 and 3 which gives so much tension on healing. I love it.

Firelands, I haven't really had a chance to look thoroughly into it but soon I will, at the moment I have only seen the T12 preview and I am happy with the Paladin Set. The raid bosses loom insanely good, Blizzard gave a whole new look for the Tier 12, the Bosses and the environment.

My Stat priority order is, Intellect > Haste > Spirit > Crit > Mastery.

2011 May 13 (Fri) 5:18 pm
Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 11 posts ]  Go to page1, 2  Next