NEWS · LORE · FORUM · JOIN US

It is currently 2024 Apr 29 (Mon) 10:19 am

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 8 posts ] 
Accepted: Application - Social 
Former Member

Class: Death Knight
Post Accepted: Application - Social
Name: Reavy
Race, Class, and Main Spec: Undead, Rogue, Subletly
Armory Link: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/d ... avy/simple

What's your name and where are you from?Sergej - Sweden

How old are you? Please express your answer in Reverse Polish Notation.10 10 4+

How long have you been playing WoW? What experience do you have of endgame raiding? I started playing WoW back in vanilla, didn't raid but I can remember staying in Blasted Lands for three consecutive days looking for for a rare mob to tame. I came back to WoW a while after TBC was released and raided with different guilds ZA/Gruul's/Kara/TK. In Wrath I was a member of two different serious end game guilds (Naxx/ToC/Ulduar/ICC) but at the end I focused on PvP on all my characters. Now I'm back once again and I want to continue focusing on PvP, and possibly try PvE if I get the time and urge.

Is this your main? How often do you play this character? Tell us about your other characters, including any serious alts. Besides my main character Reavy I have a paladin and a death knight whom I will play a lot, especially when it comes to Arena.

What's your complete guild history, on this realm as well as any other? Why did you leave / are you leaving your current or previous guild? I started out in Fear the Zhevra with my real life friends back in TBC. When Ulduar was released I joined Brotherhood of Doom but eventually ended up reunited with the Zhevras in a guild called Decimate the Weak. I also had a short spell on Shattered Hand where I raided with a 25-guild called Far Out (I know the name is not very far out).

Provide the names of some people we can get in touch with in-game as references. Please note that references are required: give names of characters on other realms, if necessary. If you know anyone on the Path, either in-game or IRL, mention that here also.
As references I would like to name Spinnerette, Luminor, Tjivi, Cadeau, Gloore and what's his name the guy who always have weird character names, ah! Vedder ;) (Gossard *cough cough*)

What is your role in raids? How do you judge whether you're doing a good job or not? Im applying for a social membership

Describe your choice of spec, how you came to your current build, and any other things you feel we should know about why you spent your talent points the way you did.
Since I basically only pvp I choose my spec after what is most essential for arena game play and for the setup im playing

Where do you go to read about your class outside of the game?
A good reference to keep one updated in world of arena: http://www.arenajunkies.com

Roleplaying Section: End your application with a short in-character biography, a note from your character to the officers, or other RP story or RP statement about yourself. Effort is much more appreciated than length or content, and your application will not be considered without it. It's dark now, I cannot see, cannot feel my arms, my legs or my memories. Where am I? I lost the track of time… It feels like the sun has set never to return again… Only a small strim of light exists far away in the distance. What will happen now? The light slowly comes back to me filling my vision and as I open my eyes I find myself lying on the ground with my scared face resting against the cold grimy mud. I start to remember: mother, father where are you now? I try to stand but my feet are not responding. I try to lift my arm to rub the dirt from my eyes but without succeeding. Im helpless, defenseless, like the child I once was. I force my head away from the ground and then I see it. The flesh on my arms are gone. Only bones. What is happening? Memories of father telling good night stories about soulless undeads, aimlessly roaming the lands comes to my mind.

Then I see him… He comes up to me, close, the kindness in his eyes is gone like it has never been there, he smirks… Im trying to scream but my numb throat burns away every sound im trying to make. I see his lips moving but I cannot hear him. The light disappears again, the darkness devouring every inch of my body. Brother… Why?

Ten years have gone since my family was brutally slaughtered, ten long years have gone since I awoke as a forsaken. I cannot remember how it felt to be human. I find myself surrounded by orcs, trolls, goblins and others smelly creatures, the only ones who accept me after what I became.

I have now been walking for ten years slowly approaching my goal. Only one thing motivates my existence, to see your face again. I think of you every day, the times we had together, how we used to play.

When I find his keep, I see two soldiers guarding the outer door. Their warm blood pours over my bony arms as I penetrate their hearts.
You should know I'm not the young boy you last saw. I have grown… One of the guards is still alive, looks at me heavily breathing, I close his eyes. I am warrior of subtletly - a soldier of shadows. His breathing stops.
As I enter the courtyard I hear voices from the towers, presence of soldiers willing to give their lives for him. They can't see me moving through the shadows.

You were my closest friend, do you know that? I pick the lock of the backdoor, and as I enter I find a woman staring at me. She tries to scream, but I'm ready - always one step ahead, her lungs punctured and all that comes out of her mouth is blood dripping on the wooden floor. And then I hear his voice, he is in the other room next to me. For the first time after all these years I feel invigorated, I feel warmth in my body, in my soul.

What will you say to me after all this time? What will be your first thoughts? I smile when I think of the irony, you won't see me after all brother, just hear the the sound of me slitting your throat.

2011 Jun 18 (Sat) 6:53 pm
Officer (Retired)

Class: Druid
Post Re: Application - Social
Hey Reavy or Mario as you somehow have already been nicknamed :lol:

Glad to see you back in the game and also for wanting to join us. Obviously tossing in a big vouch for a very friendly, helpful mate and overall a very active player.
Also a very good pvp'er.

Nice RP story as well ;)

2011 Jun 18 (Sat) 7:10 pm
Officer (Retired)

The small taskforce moved through the hallowed temples of Zul'Gurub, slowly but surely defending themselves from the onslaught of trolls eager to demonstrate their strength to these lesser races. Seranyl draws her bow, quickly firing three arrows through the heart of the nearest troll as Lensy blasts it with a bolt of arcane magic. Tauburn impales one with his sword, pulling the blade upwards as it cleaves a troll in half as Kailynn burns it with holy water from her shoulder-mounted water-bowls.

"ZOMG GUYS, ITS THE RAT!" a thick italian accent resounds through the hall as the adventures turn unexpectedly to see the source of the voice. "Kill the rat kill the rat!" the undead rogue visibly disturbed by the sight of the creature as it twitches its nose nibbling on some crumbs which remained of the trolls former meal. "Get up the stairs quick! come on, up the stairs up the stairs zomg!" the undead runs up the stairs in terror, heading through the exit "I only came for the pasta!"

The adventurers looked between themselves in bewilderment as silence takes hold of their tongues.

"Okay, who invited Mario along?"

2011 Jun 18 (Sat) 9:29 pm
Former Member

Class: Rogue
Big vouch!! And welcome back you devil! ;)

2011 Jun 19 (Sun) 3:36 am
Former Member

ill vouch aslong as he doesnt steal my tank spot in raids.

2011 Jun 19 (Sun) 9:59 am
Former Member

Class: Priest
"as Kailynn burns it with holy water from her shoulder-mounted water-bowls."

If only that were true :) But that wasn't me.

2011 Jun 19 (Sun) 11:10 am
Officer (Retired)

Actually, I know it was now. Ailell !

2011 Jun 19 (Sun) 5:33 pm
Officer (Retired)

Welcome aboard Reavy.
Whisper me, Arache, Savian, Jotra or Aarien for a /ginvite

2011 Jun 19 (Sun) 6:25 pm
Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 8 posts ]