NEWS · LORE · FORUM · JOIN US

It is currently 2024 Apr 29 (Mon) 6:16 pm

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 14 posts ]  Go to pagePrevious  1, 2
Accepted: Aleerim Forsaken Holy Priest 
Former Member

Class: Priest
Post Re: Aleerim Forsaken Holy Priest
Bah, Is there an edit option can't find it anywhere :)

About the chakra dance - my experience is from PuGs where there is free for all situation when it comes to healing - it won't be as needed in organised raid where healing is assigned :)

2011 Jul 01 (Fri) 11:27 am
Former Member

Luminor wrote:
hes got my vote for what it is worth. im sick of only being healed by kailynn and vedder :P

Well, I'm sick of you tanking. Can't have it all ey? :D
And btw, the only buff Disc priests got is that heal crits do 2 times the healing, stead of 1,5

Aleerim wrote:
Magmaw gives a chance to dance chakra. Parasites + single target bolts - Single healing chakra - go into aoe and sanctuary as soon as he casts lava spit.

Omnitron defense system - as long as Magmatron wasn't in the deck I was in single healing chakra to help keep the tanks up - when Magmatron was showing up it was vital to heal through his aoe even without that 10% crit to heal Acquiring Target

Maloriak in fire phase where everyone is in one spot is the good place to use sanctuary - while in other where the tank and offtank are getting steady dmg keeping up renew on them is vital

And as you said Chimaeron - where aoe heal is simply useless before the aoe phase

Fair enough, I personally have little to no experience with playing Holy, therefore I don't know the optimal ways for a Holy Priest to heal.

In regards to your gear, there is one thing that interests me. You gem for socket bonusses. While I won't say it's wrong, do you feel the added Spirit warrants the loss of potential Intellect you would get by gemming pure Int?

That is all from me.

2011 Jul 01 (Fri) 12:00 pm
Former Member

Well, I'm one of those guys that always believe in socket bonuses when it comes to healing :) I have been talked into pure int gems once as disci in wrath due to no mana problems.

As I said before I have to know the raiding setup, the encounters time and difficulty :) If the mana wont be an issue at all I will gem for pure throughput :) Another thing might be that the better gear will inflate the amount of spirit and the amount of mana spent will remain the same so I will regem when I my gear quality will improve

You're willing to use Lightwell made me change the glyph of Flash Heal btw :D

2011 Jul 01 (Fri) 12:15 pm
Officer (Retired)

Class: Druid
We think we've seen enough now, and in conclusion decided to grant you a trial spot.
When you're ready you can whisper me, Savian, Arache, Jotra or Aarien in-game for a /ginvite.

2011 Jul 01 (Fri) 3:29 pm
Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 14 posts ]  Go to pagePrevious  1, 2