NEWS · LORE · FORUM · JOIN US

It is currently 2024 Apr 29 (Mon) 5:29 pm

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 28 posts ]  Go to pagePrevious  1, 2, 3  Next
Accepted: Application - Obodo Arcane Mage 

Class: Mage
Post Re: Application - Obodo Arcane Mage
I do not have prismatic cloak because I took Improved Polymorph instead. I did this because, in raids CC is very commonly used and I thought that the extra stun would be more useful. And for Incanter's Absorption, I will be respeccing and replace improved blink with that.

2011 Jul 03 (Sun) 7:16 pm
Former Member

Class: Death Knight
Obodo wrote:
When I got hacked, I got my stuff back, then I got hacked again and again and again, overall I had to change my password about 10 times and I wiped my pc and reinstalled wow about 10 times too. Blizzard kept saying its my pc when it wasn't and I got fed up and just created a new account.

Do you have an authenticator now btw ?

2011 Jul 03 (Sun) 7:25 pm
Officer (Retired)

Hey, thanks for the quick answers!

Just a few followups: You say you value the applied slow more than the extra damage from FO, but did you take into account the fact that every tank in the game applies their own slow to the mobs they are tanking? This way, TTW is applicable any time you dps say a boss or a tanked add.

Our raid info can be found in the Raid Handbook, under the General Info title (http://www.luminouspath.de/forum/viewtopic.php?f=30&t=1337)

Since you've been hacked and dealt with the possible spyware, have you bought an authenticator to make sure it doesn't happen again?

Regards, Sav 8-)

2011 Jul 03 (Sun) 7:26 pm

Yes I do now have an Authenticator :) Its the best £6 I've ever spent :)
And I did not take the tanks slow into consideration at all. I can't actually believe I missed that. I might have to respec.

The raid times are perfect for me. No issues at all.

2011 Jul 03 (Sun) 7:31 pm

RP Story/Letter

Obodo stands there, looking down towards his hands, he's holding a letter.

To The Luminous Path

I Am Starcaller Obodo. I have watched Fire burn down my home, kill my family and destroy whole cities. Ragnaros has risen again and I don't intend to let him stay. I heard that you are pushing towards him, through the Flame Breach, attacking his forces directly, his leaders and our betrayers. I am asking you to help me get revenge on Fire, for killing everything i had. I intend to attack Sulfurion Keep, and with you i believe i will succeed.

Obodo.

(i am really bad at these sorry)

2011 Jul 03 (Sun) 7:56 pm

Just respecced and reforged, i think my DPS has increased on training dummies by about 1k or 2k

2011 Jul 03 (Sun) 8:19 pm

That RP story is not personal at all :S I'm going to do another one.

2011 Jul 03 (Sun) 9:47 pm

Obodo was raised In Kezan. His mother died when he was still, young and his father taught him the way of the trade. While growing up Obodo didn't make many friends. He was just too greedy like his father taught him. Obodo was rich on Kezan and had a greedy family just like him. Once the Volcano erupted, he could afford the ticket to safety. However, as Obodo, his wife nad only child were leaving the lava travelled faster, his wife and child were not faster enough to out run it, they were consumed by fire. They escaped but had to leave there home, they watched it burn as they sailed away. Obodo family died in the ship wreck. He thought that money and greed was everything he needed, until he realised without his family he had nothing. When he got to the shores of Durator, he had changed as a Goblin. He had nothing, no money to help protect him, He used the power of Frost, Fire and Arcane to survive. He became a hero the horde. He has grown in power and in heart. Obodo blames Fire. He blames Ragnaros and he swears revenge on Fire!.

2011 Jul 03 (Sun) 10:25 pm
Officer (Retired)

Very nice job I'd say and definitely an A for effort :D Thanks for the many replies, really appreciated!

2011 Jul 03 (Sun) 11:32 pm
Former Member

Welcome and good luck with your application.

Btw paladin tanks don't have any slows.

2011 Jul 03 (Sun) 11:51 pm
Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 28 posts ]  Go to pagePrevious  1, 2, 3  Next