NEWS · LORE · FORUM · JOIN US

It is currently 2024 Apr 29 (Mon) 12:24 pm

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 15 posts ]  Go to page1, 2  Next
Accepted: Gwendolina - Warlock aplication 

Class: Warlock
Post Accepted: Gwendolina - Warlock aplication
Name: Gwendolina
Race, Class, and Main Spec:goblin, warlock,destro/demo
Armory Link:http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/defias-brotherhood/Gwendolina/simple

What's your name and where are you from? My name is Marko and I live in Slovenia.

How old are you? Please express your answer in Reverse Polish Notation. lol ;) uhm.. Im 29 years old.

How long have you been playing WoW? What experience do you have of endgame raiding? I have been playing WOW since vanilla with some breaks in between. I have been raiding since vanilla aswell in the last 2 expansions I got :
ICC 11/12 25man HC kills
5/12 HC kills in Cata so far

Is this your main? How often do you play this character? Tell us about your other characters, including any serious alts. This is my main now , I have recently rerolled from my elemental shaman Morphar to play a warlock , this happened as 4.2 came out. Now I play my lock only on daily bases I mostly play in the evenings daily from 19.00-23.00 or later.

What's your complete guild history, on this realm as well as any other? Why did you leave / are you leaving your current or previous guild? I have stoped playing my shaman and decided to reroll a warlock, since I got abit tired of shaman ( been playing him since TBC).
MY last 2 serious guilds were TTS and The soulfflayer syndicate.

Provide the names of some people we can get in touch with in-game as references. Please note that references are required: give names of characters on other realms, if necessary. If you know anyone on the Path, either in-game or IRL, mention that here also. Well I dont know anyone from Luminous path yet but some of the people I raided with are :
Zhaan, Bullworth, Zemfira

What is your role in raids? How do you judge whether you're doing a good job or not? Well as a warlock besides providing the lock buffs, healthstones and soulstones etc. , Its pretty simple I need to do good DPS and not fail on boss mechanics and tacs. Listening to raid leader and having a good time :=) (with beer possibly)

Describe your choice of spec, how you came to your current build, and any other things you feel we should know about why you spent your talent points the way you did.
Well my current build is about DPS ofc, I chose all the "PVE" talents along with mana regen talents , secondly I buffed life tap as much as I could to reduce the DPS loss from downtime when I need to lifetap for mana.

Where do you go to read about your class outside of the game?
Yes I try to keep in touch with stuff on elitist jerks for PVP info and I check out lock forums every now and then, elitist jerks and random sites that seem to provide interesting info.

Please provide a screenshot of your UI during raid boss or dungeon boss combat.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Roleplaying Section: End your application with a short in-character biography, a note from your character to the officers, or other RP story or RP statement about yourself. Effort is much more appreciated than length or content, and your application will not be considered without it.
Gwendolina of Locksley

Gwendolina was born on a farm in Westfall.Even when she was a little girl,only a few seasons old,many said she had
a great potential as a mages.Her mother and father were loving parents and good people, they also saw
the great potential young Gwendolina held inside her.
Her father being a simple farmer more skilled with bow then a staff sent Gwendolina to the city of Stormwind for her future training as a mages.
She left her farm when she was 12 years old. She stayed in the Stormwind city orphanage and trained at the mage tower in the mage district of the city.
Her trainers said she held a great potential. As the years passed she slowly grew in power.
She went back to her parents farm each summer to stay for a few months. Her mother tried to convince her to begin learning tailoring
skills from her and sudgested an expert enchanter trainer in Stormwind aswell.
But young Gwendolina was not interested in "mystics" as she called those professions at the time.
So her mother arranged lessons from the "tinker" master of Ironforge instead, teaching
Gwendolina engineering, as she thought it was more suitable, her being a mages thus beliveing in logical way of things. But she lost
her faith in logical as she was returning back to her parents farm one summer, to stay with her parents.

As she entered Westfall from the bridge, she could see a smoke in the distance.
At first she thought it was only the burning of haystack. But as she got closer to the farm she began to smell burning flesh and hair.
She ran closer to the farm seeing the house on fire. Before the house she spoted two burning trees, atleast she thought she did.
She witnessed a grewsome scene, as she realised those werent trees. She stood before two burning crosses turned upside down,
having her parents nailed to them and burned while still alive. She was paralysed with fear, not knowing what to do.It was too late.
She did not scream nor cry, she stood there until the house and crosees burned down.
The neigboors found her next morning, still standing there. She was sixteen years old.

They said later that a band of scourge zombies bypassed the guards and entered Westfall.They had their fun.
Gwendolina was taken to the orphanage of Stormwind, only this time as an orphan. She was no longer able to
communicate with her peers, they said she talked with different voices sometime. Other kids were afraid of her screams
at night as she awoken from her nightmares,speaking in demonic.
Gwendolina was perfectly aware of these things, therefor decided to retire to solitude. She fled from the orphanage one night,
she ran into the mountains of Westfall. She knew her way there well as her father took her hiking many times.
There she stayed alone. She spent many nights there thinking about the past.
She was bitter, angry.She abandoned her old beliefs and started looking more deeply inside herself as to what she really is,
who she was and what she felt. At this point one could write many pages about what she thought she came to know up there,
but one should always try to stick to what is important.

She had no tutors, for the first time in her life she was free. Confused at first seeking company, with only living creatures up in the mountains.
She begun not only to eat them, and make concoctions that would either heal her or aid her. She also started to talk to the plants.
The problem was after she started making those concoctions, she had not tutor to instruct her further in the ways of alchemy.
Neglecting her further studies as a mages, she forgot "logical" way of things, she decided to test her new concoctions on herself.
She discovered many new recipes, different potions had different affects on her body and mind. She had a few accidents offcourse, she did
run naked through the woods sometimes.But lets stick to what is important.
She realised she had a much more "darker" side withing her "soul" then her parents made her belive. She begun to slowly tease and finaly control
that side of herself. She came to gain power over emotions such as fear, desease and pain. With years gone by, neglecting her her training as
mages, she begun to master the powers of the dark and the demons within her, even mastering the ways of controling them.
It was there in the mountains when she one night, after taking one of her concoctions, that she made a dark pact and pledged to the
ways of a warlock and a skilled alchemist. She was now ready to return to her life in society now being able to control her fear, she returned
to the city of Stormwind.

People were shocked with the transformations she had undergone in the mountains. Many suspected foul playand remained suspicious.
Grand Marshal Shagwell of the Stormwind city assured her he would help her bring the evil doers that murdered her faimily to justice.
She answered It wasnt justice she sought. I told him I came back only the watch the murderors of my family slowly turn into corpses,
while deseases I controled eated and roted their flesh.And finaly the remains of the green ooze on the floor, after the dogs had finished their meal.
Gwendolina kep her family name out of the respect for her parents. She still belives in light, yet controls her dark side. She abandoned her logical ways realising
the fact that where science and logic ended unstable affliction began. She is now back amongst us all, waging warfare on the forces of darkness
showing no mercy, remorse nor hesitation.
Gwendolina claims she did not write this story, but I leave that decision to those who will meet me in person.

"Awake" Shake dreams from your hair, choose your day, the sign of your day, days divinity.

I open my eyes, my vision is a little blurry. My head feels like a barrel and I have a strange taste in my mouth.
I notice the inkeeper standing infront of me yealing something about me not paying for my room for over a week.
He looks a little strange, Is he speaking in demonic?
I throw two gold pieces at him, it makes him tone down his voice. With a big smile on his face he asks me If I want
him to open another bottle of wine for me. I tell him Id rather have a decent boar steak, he looks amused.
I dont remember much about what has happened in the last few days, I do remember coming here from the mountains.
I was tired as tough I hadnt slept for days. This place which I know well, looks different now. I remember now that I
kept a journal in the mountains, It will help me remember things...
I open it and start reading as I await for my boar steak.

Additional notes. Optionally, mention anything else you'd like us to know about your application. I love beer (in large quantities)

2011 Jul 05 (Tue) 6:05 pm
Former Member

Class: Death Knight
Post Re: Gwendolina - Warlock aplication
I have to say you didn't start very well. Copy/pasting someone elses RP story about alliance mage isn't what we expect from our candidates.

2011 Jul 05 (Tue) 6:29 pm

This isnt a copy paste from some aliance mage , its my story and its happening in SW for a reason there is a sequel of it to be made, the story is merely describing Gwendolinas youth.

2011 Jul 05 (Tue) 6:32 pm
Officer (Retired)

Class: Druid
Greetings Gwendolina!

Thank you for your application, but I do have one question, your RP story.

It looks rather Alliance-centric, as if the story was originally written for a human female warlock then simply had the name changed to Gwendolinal.

Is there any particular reason your story is like this?

Edit: Looks like I was beaten to the punch

2011 Jul 05 (Tue) 6:36 pm

In this story I was trying to explain the beginings of Gwendolina (originaly Nikita) , while descirbing her not as a person but rather a demonic presence... Evolving throught time (as our characters do ...)
I had writen this story quite awhile back ... here it is now. It was written for what my lock was at that time... Influenced by her concoctions Gwendolina transformed alot, If you inspect it even closer you may notice that she had returned to the ways of tailoring and enchanting at some point... But that is material for the sequel of this story...

2011 Jul 05 (Tue) 6:45 pm
Officer (Retired)

Greetings Gwendolina,

I see, so I am presuming you was originally an Alliance human and you are keeping it so your character now is that same character from there. Understood what you are attempting to do at least.

Anyway, there should be some other questions on other aspects of your application coming soon!

2011 Jul 05 (Tue) 7:07 pm
Former Member

Class: Death Knight
I'm gonna apologize to Gwen, after talking with him I do believe that RP is probably his own.

2011 Jul 05 (Tue) 7:14 pm

No apologies needed, like I said I get this response everytime I post this on a forum for some reason ;P

Its something I wrote quite awhile ago while I was on vacation and with lots of spare time on my hands :=)

2011 Jul 05 (Tue) 7:28 pm
Officer (Retired)

Hi. Arache here and thanks for you application.

How is your experiance with the 3 different specc and can you play em all?

Could you also rank stat prio for all specc please. (int, crit haste etc)

Which is your favorite bossfight and why?

2011 Jul 05 (Tue) 10:21 pm
Officer (Retired)

Hey there Gwendolina,

In relation to your RP story the rest of the answers are very short. No elaboration at all.

- You said you were previously in TTS (the tempered sun? The typhoon struggle? should I keep guessing?) and Soulflayer Syndicate. What happened in those guilds which made you take your leave?
- Your Shaman is still in TSS, are you still serving any role in this guild?
- What specifically made you mainchange? If the answer is still "got tired of the shaman", would you vouch that this would not happen for your Warlock as well?
Gwendolina wrote:
How old are you? Please express your answer in Reverse Polish Notation. lol ;) uhm.. Im 29 years old.
If I would apply to new guild I would generally like to get some info of who they are and some more detailed info which usually can be found on the General Info part of guilds forums....

Coupled with your short answers and not looking behind the application template doesn't really infuse this application with effort.

Gwendolina wrote:
Listening to raid leader and having a good time :=) (with beer possibly)
Gwendolina wrote:
I love beer (in large quantities)
Say you were accepted...During a raid how many times will we hear you say. "brb need a quick bio break"? Also If we are really close to a kill on a boss we might extend the raidtime with something around an hour. how would you say you would perform at this time?

2011 Jul 05 (Tue) 10:36 pm
Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 15 posts ]  Go to page1, 2  Next