NEWS · LORE · FORUM · JOIN US

It is currently 2024 Apr 29 (Mon) 5:22 pm

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 15 posts ]  Go to pagePrevious  1, 2
Accepted: Gwendolina - Warlock aplication 

Class: Warlock
Post Re: Gwendolina - Warlock aplication
Hullos!

@Arache

Currently I play PVE destro and PVP affi, I dont mind playing either specc in PVE tbh It just feels atm like destro fits my playstyle best. I have little experience to brag about with mentioned speccs since I recently rerolled a lock but I belive I can play any of them well especialy in PVE where rotations (priorities) are pretty simple and predictable. I have been however playing a warlock as an alt since vanilla ....

Stat prios after hitcap (EJ says int over hit but I always go for hitcap first) :

destro - int>haste>crit>mastery
demo - int>mastery>haste>crit
affi - int>haste>crit>mastery

My favorite bossfight hm...HA king Magni in BRM back in the days Id say, I never will forget the feeling when I killed him for the first time at about 6am with a pug who kept trying whole night to get him down.... we did it at the end , those were nice guys :=)
As a raid boss Id say Kel Tuzad doh, only got him as late as in WOTLK but I always wanted to do Naxx in vanilla but was too noob back then. If it was up to me Naxx would be implemented in Cata aswell ;P

@Vedder
TTS was ment as The Tempered Sun , I left the guild becouse the 25 man raiding kept deteriorating badly ever since start of Cataclysm for us there. After quite a few of very crusial members left so did the social aspect of the guild, so I decided to leave and try my luck as a 10men raider.
As for The Soulflayers well my shaman may still be in the guild but is inactive , the only character I play now is my warlock.Well like I said I have been playing my shaman since TBC which is a long time ago... and eventualy got bored not much more science to it Im afraid.... I think I have played a shaman for a very long time tbh , almost 3 expansions.... I hope to do the same with my lock.

As for raid times, they are quite early to me so I dont mind extending raids for 1hour or even 2 maybe... and I keep my fridge near my cpu so I dont take long breaks to get beer ;P
Im usualy on time when raid starts and on breaks during raids etc...

2011 Jul 05 (Tue) 10:52 pm

And yes I must admit I have missed the polish quotation part thingy , I mistook it for a joke ;P

So if I understood correctly age 29 would be something like :

20 9 +
30 1 -
145 5 /

2011 Jul 06 (Wed) 10:20 am
Former Member

Class: Death Knight
Gwendolina wrote:
As for raid times, they are quite early to me so I dont mind extending raids for 1hour or even 2 maybe... and I keep my fridge near my cpu so I dont take long breaks to get beer ;P
Im usualy on time when raid starts and on breaks during raids etc...

First of all I'd like to point out that even though we are able to kill bosses, we still are a casual guild. We very rarely extend raids, and we also have a short break during the raid. In addition to that we are currently in summer mode, and only raid twice per week atm. Just something to keep in mind.

I also got some questions for you! Could you describe your rotation as closely as possible. Use Cho'gall fight as an example, and tell us what you would be doing during different phases of it (you are also responsible from freeing people from mind control)

I talked to someone in your old guild Soulflayer Syndicate, and while they said you were a good raider they had also received some complaints about the way you had behaved in 5-mans. Any idea why, and could you elaborate on that a bit ?

2011 Jul 06 (Wed) 1:31 pm

My normal rotation on stationary boss fight would be :

- if possible putting bane of havoc on secondary target (focus)
- curse of elements on target
- keeping immolate up (on main target and focus)
- keeping soulfire buff up ( with shadowburn if neded)
- conflagrate on CD
- chaos bolt on CD
- incinerate filler
- felfire on 4set bonus procs to refresh immolate duration (without 4 set item I recast immolate instead)

On moving phases I use the time to put up corruption and curse of doom while spaming felfire, conflag on CD

Chogal

P1
Doing my standard stationary boss fight rotation as described above, while keeping bane of havoc on Chogal
Raid is stacked up at this point so using shadowfury AOE stun to break MCs is the way to go .

As soon as the big add would spawn I would switch to him helping range DPSers to nuke him down at entrance to the room while keeping immolate and possibly other dots (while moving) on both targets.
When big add would die I should have a few seconds of free time to redot Chogal and possibly nuke him abit before the small adds would spawn.
If possible I would use my shadowfury stun on small adds (unless I have it on CD for MCs), if not then glyphed shadowflame to slow the adds down, while AOEing them ASAP.
After small adds would die I would switch to single target rotation on Chogal again.

P2
Rather then nuking down a single stalk I prefer to spread immolate on Chogal and help interupt on them by stuning and helping with focusing my DPS on 1 add along with other DPSers after my immolate was spread.

As for the matter of me having problems in 5man dungeon that is true I had an argument with some random guys from our realm (If I recall correctly), they made a complaint to the guild officers, and that was that.
The dispute was about AFKing in dungeons , the exact details of this I dont recall 100% this happened awhile ago back... Basicaly if memory serves they just sucked overall and then at some point someone started AFKing etc...
So when I had enough of them I refused to play with them . That was that, some bad words were spoken and they complained ... For more details youd have to contact mentioned group or the officers who recieved complaint (Roxeca if you havent spoken to her already).
They also insulted our guild at that time (Soulflayers).

2011 Jul 06 (Wed) 2:10 pm
Officer (Retired)

Class: Druid
Hey again Gwendolina,

This application didn't really start of with giving us the best impression, however given your answers you've proved us wrong about that and we are therefore ready to offer you a trial.

When you're ready whisper Arache, Savian, Jotra or me for an invite.

2011 Jul 06 (Wed) 5:25 pm
Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 15 posts ]  Go to pagePrevious  1, 2