NEWS · LORE · FORUM · JOIN US

It is currently 2024 Apr 29 (Mon) 6:16 pm

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6 posts ] 
Declined: Hunter application 

Class: Hunter
Post Declined: Hunter application
Name:
Vonaplu
Race, Class, and Main Spec:
Blood elf, Hunter Marksman
Armory Link:a
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/d ... plu/simple
What's your name and where are you from?
Geroge (in polish- Jurek), Poland
How old are you? Please express your answer in Reverse Polish Notation.
I am 17.
How long have you been playing WoW? What experience do you have of endgame raiding?
I have been playing wow for couple of months, I am about to start raiding activity.
Is this your main? How often do you play this character? Tell us about your other characters, including any serious alts.
This is my main, I play a lot ^^ when I have free time, this hunter is my first character, so I have no alts.
What's your complete guild history, on this realm as well as any other? Why did you leave / are you leaving your current or previous guild?
My first guild was Dead Memories my irl friend was leader, but when I dinged 85, guild suspend raiding activity:( Then i was collecting gear in social guilds but that doesn't really matter. I want to join raiding guild and I think Luminous Path is best choice.
Provide the names of some people we can get in touch with in-game as references. Please note that references are required: give names of characters on other realms, if necessary. If you know anyone on the Path, either in-game or IRL, mention that here also.
I think u can ask Namrael about references, He showed me this game and taught evrything.
What is your role in raids? How do you judge whether you're doing a good job or not?
I am dps I try to do my best with pug but I think we will see on raids.
Describe your choice of spec, how you came to your current build, and any other things you feel we should know about why you spent your talent points the way you did.
I copied my build from other hunters I think this is best mm build possible.
Where do you go to read about your class outside of the game?
Pve- askmrrobot.com, wowhead.com, elitistjerks.com, wow-proffesions.com possible to ask google eventually.
Pvp- arenajunkies.com, skill-capped.com
Please provide a screenshot of your UI during raid boss or dungeon boss combat.
I will provide this screen but I am not at home right now, so wow here is not dowloaded:/
Roleplaying Section: End your application with a short in-character biography, a note from your character to the officers, or other RP story or RP statement about yourself. Effort is much more appreciated than length or content, and your application will not be considered without it.
I am actaully not RP player and I don't really understand idea of RP but I will try:

Vonaplu was born in slums of Stormwind city and raised by Trisha- Night elf hunter, as a Blood elf in Ally city, he was in very dangerous situation, little blood elf baby was taken by trisha to the woods. She has taught him all she knew about about hunting and survival, he was very talented and really fast become a great hunter.

When Trisha and Vonaplu were crossing Eastern Kingdoms to reach Silvermoon city, they were attacked by group of Alliance soldiers, Trisha has sacrificed herself and atacked Alliance warriors when Vonaplu feigned his death. He has survived and started his personal war with Alliance.

He reached Silvermoon city alone and met with King of Blood elves. He found out Trisha was Horde spy. King gave him all he needed to become nightmare of all Alliance and now he is hero of horde legends.
Additional notes. Optionally, mention anything else you'd like us to know about your application. I do a lot of pvp I am aiming high in 10 season around 2,2k :)
I am sorry for mistakes but I am not able to open some program that would check it.

2011 Jul 06 (Wed) 12:08 am
Officer (Retired)

Class: Druid
Post Re: Hunter application
Greetings and thank you for your application!

I have to admit, your application is looking rather bare and very minimal in comparison to some of the others, are you sure you got everything you wanted to say?

It is nice that even though you admit RP isn't your strong point you attempted to make an effort and that is important!

2011 Jul 06 (Wed) 3:36 am
Officer (Retired)

Class: Mage
Heya there, thanks for applying! Officers have taken notice and will probably reply more indepth when they wake up again ;)

Sav.

2011 Jul 06 (Wed) 3:46 am
Former Member

Class: Priest
While I applaud your effort on the RP story, the rest of the application is severely lacking in other information.

2011 Jul 06 (Wed) 1:20 pm

Class: Hunter
Okey, I see you want me to say sth more, I have read some some other applications, and saw what were ppl writing about, so I think I need to tell u sth more about:

What is your role in raids? How do you judge whether you're doing a good job or not?
My role in raid is to deal a lot of damage to boss and sometimes stun/aoe adds. I don't get loads of damage from boss, cause I always try to avoid extra damage to make healers life easier. I can also interrupt( I have 3 types of interrupt abilities) but I have never done that. I think I am doing good at raids especially when raid have vt and I don't stress too much. ( I am alomst always stressed a lot xD).

Describe your choice of spec, how you came to your current build, and any other things you feel we should know about why you spent your talent points the way you did.
I am marksmanship hunter, I have chosen mm when I was playing wow for the first day, as u probably guess I had not choose best talents for me but when I dinged 85 I copied my build from more experienced hunters. My secondary talents are for pve- I have realised that all talents are for maximising dps on single target, before that i have done 15k dps on dummy, now I deal over 20k dps, it is ofc gear matter also.

Tonight I will upload some screen form firelands or sth like that.

2011 Jul 06 (Wed) 2:45 pm
Officer (Retired)

Class: Druid
Thanks for your application and answers to try and salvage this.
Unfortunately we wouldn't be able to fit you in our raiding team. Good luck out there!

2011 Jul 06 (Wed) 5:27 pm
Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6 posts ]