NEWS · LORE · FORUM · JOIN US

It is currently 2024 Apr 29 (Mon) 4:51 pm

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
Declined: Laihó - Frost Death Knight. 

Class: Death Knight
Post Declined: Laihó - Frost Death Knight.
Laihó:
Goblin Death Knight. Frost./color]
[color=#00FF00]Armory Link:http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/defias-brotherhood/Laih%C3%B3/simple

Aleksi, Finland

Have been playing since end of BC. I tanked on this DK whole WotLK. Completed pretty much all raids. Havent raided alot in cata with this, more on my priest. When 4.2 hitted i had full epics. PvE and i thought i could raid with this too, so here i am writing this application..

Yup, this is the main. I got 85 priest Shadow on his mainspec. 358 ilvl on him. I play this pretty much all the time, sometimes when theres raid for my priest i log on him and do it.

On WotLK i was on "Parabellum". Did ICC12/12 and 11/12 hc. Also ive been in "Metronome" Did raid some cata raids. On my priest i was on "Solidarity" . Also theres been some other guilds that ive been very short time so i wont list them here.

Well, good friend of mine, Danarath. I dont know any1 of Path. :/

Hmm...As a Frost DK i have2 AoE adds and nuke Skull at the sametime. Its kinda the basics from a Frost DK can do. Also in many bosses when theres kiting included (Nefarian, Cho
gall.) Im usually the 1 to kite them if theres not a hunter. As a Dk i have2 keep my runes on CD all the time and pull out many frost strikes i can to runic emporewent and free howling blasts to proc.

I got to my spec by trying different options. At 1st i tried without the 20 runic power bonus and i had pretty much 100 runic all the time. So i picked 2 points there and i can pull out more Frost Strikes now, it increased my dps alot.

I usually read from ElitistJerks and MMO-champion.

My 22" screen broke when i was travelling it to my friends place.. Now my screen is 14" and i cant use my normal UI atm :(

Kezan. The home island of young Laihó. When she was young she used to play there with her friends when she was young. One sunny day a Dragon appeared from skies and destroyed the island and killed her parents at the same time. Laihó was furious and she swore revenge to Deathwing. She managed to get out from Kezan and he joined Orgrimmars forces. Now she is ready to revenge to Deathwing and his fearsome minions!

Nothing special to mention, i quess. Have a nice day.

2011 Jul 10 (Sun) 9:00 pm
Officer (Retired)

Class: Druid
Post Re: Laihó - Frost Death Knight.
Decline, please redo if you wana join.

2011 Jul 10 (Sun) 9:32 pm
Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ]