NEWS · LORE · FORUM · JOIN US

It is currently 2024 Apr 29 (Mon) 12:33 pm

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ] 
Withdrawn: Resto Shaman 

Class: Shaman
Post Withdrawn: Resto Shaman
Name: Kaijun
Race, Class, and Main Spec: Goblin Shaman Resto
Armory Link:http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/defias-brotherhood/Kaijun/advanced

What's your name and where are you from? Ali and living in Germany

How old are you? Please express your answer in Reverse Polish Notation. 35

How long have you been playing WoW? What experience do you have of endgame raiding? Since wow out playing. WoTLK: most normal modes(I started almost end agaim to play on wolk), TBC: kills in BT/CoT, kara and some other stuff, Vanilla: Naxx expirience, BWL/AQ,MC and ZG

Is this your main? How often do you play this character? Tell us about your other characters, including any serious alts. Yes this is my main. Almost everyday playing :) But some time not so often. I got 5 more lvl 85 alt DK, Rogue, Paladin, Druid and Hunter. Except rogue all decent geared until firelands.

What's your complete guild history, on this realm as well as any other? Why did you leave / are you leaving your current or previous guild? I was started with Apotheosis and after while joined barbarossa guild disbanded. Made our own guild with couple of game mates Almost Skilled, And merged with Non Phixion, after firelands hits first week did 6/7 firelands. And some of our core players stop playing we had a lack of players some other core players joined another guild. Kinda disbanded too.

Provide the names of some people we can get in touch with in-game as references. Please note that references are required: give names of characters on other realms, if necessary. If you know anyone on the Path, either in-game or IRL, mention that here also. Narzhul, Shorttail, Elltoro, Geahroi, Packer, Brodinski, Thundrex, Slithra, Gromax Dhelia. You can ask all those ppl on our realm. I can type more names but I think those r enough.

What is your role in raids? How do you judge whether you're doing a good job or not? I am a resto shaman. I think I am doing good job. At least know when to put spirit link totem or before fire hits move.

Describe your choice of spec, how you came to your current build, and any other things you feel we should know about why you spent your talent points the way you did. Actually on my talent tree some of talents r kinda wrong for me :P. I should do one point more aquity instead of Ancestral Resolve.

Where do you go to read about your class outside of the game? Sometimes on wow official forums go and check. If I need to know something ask on forums.

Please provide a screenshot of your UI during raid boss or dungeon boss combat. I am using no addon standar ui. Plus using healbot and my macros.

Roleplaying Section: End your application with a short in-character biography, a note from your character to the officers, or other RP story or RP statement about yourself. Effort is much more appreciated than length or content, and your application will not be considered without it.

Additional notes. Optionally, mention anything else you'd like us to know about your application.

2011 Jul 14 (Thu) 12:01 am
Officer (Retired)

Class: Druid
Post Re: Resto Shaman
Hello Kaijun!

Just to let you know, the roleplay story is an old tradition of Luminous Path and one which is quite compulsory. Feel free to add it in a reply, it doesn't have to be fancy or greatest read since George R. R. Martin.

2011 Jul 14 (Thu) 1:03 am
Officer (Retired)

Class: Mage
Heya there, thanks for applying! And thanks for joining the raid last night, sorry it didn't turn out 100% but that's not our usual style 8-)

First off I'll just repeat my good friend Tau above me: the RP story is mandatory, if just to show that you put some thought and time into the application. Doesn't have to be 10 pages, be creative, let the juices flow haha!

For the rest of the stuff, like class and role specific questions, I'll give the reins to our shaman/healer knowledge bases.

Sav. 8-)

2011 Jul 14 (Thu) 1:24 am
Former Member

Re: Resto Shaman
Hello and welcome, I'll return with shaman questions when an rp story has been added.

2011 Jul 14 (Thu) 7:43 am
Officer (Retired)

Class: Druid
withdrawn

2011 Jul 16 (Sat) 1:17 am
Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ]