NEWS · LORE · FORUM · JOIN US

It is currently 2024 Apr 29 (Mon) 12:28 pm

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 15 posts ]  Go to pagePrevious  1, 2
Declined: Razortusk - Protection Warrior 

Class: Warrior
Post Re: Razortusk - Protection Warrior
Hey Vedder thank you very much for the reply :) I'm just an awfully impatient person so I was refreshing this page for like five times a day although I knew you guys are on a meeting hehe :)

I am here, watching and willing to answer everything you throw at me so please shoot.

Oh and here is a screen of my UI, nothing special yet... :)

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

2011 Aug 10 (Wed) 8:04 pm

OK stupid imageshack resized by default so here is a 1:1 image :))

2011 Aug 10 (Wed) 8:06 pm
Officer (Retired)

Class: Druid
Hey again,

Could I just poke you to log out in your gear setup that you aim to raid with and also currently it seems you've switched your spec again or was it intentional to go Arms instead of single minded fury? No panic to change the spec now though you can just set it up on a wowhead calculator with the appropriate glyphs and link it here.
Thanks in advance

/ Vedder

2011 Aug 11 (Thu) 3:11 pm

Heya, just got back to my raiding spec and equip. I was doing some PvP two days ago in the night and got a little bit angry about the progress of 2v2 so I logged off without thinking that much. Yesterday me and my cousin went to buy tickets to the festival that is in less than a week and stayed thru the night... just now I woke up, what a night it was.

Everything should be in order now, feel free to poke me! :)

2011 Aug 12 (Fri) 1:48 pm
Officer (Retired)

Class: Druid
Hey again Razortusk,

I have to say sorry again for keeping you waiting. Unfortunately I don't bring you any good news either. We've been over this app a few times and even if it's a nice one, the writing skills is not the only criteria we go by.
We still feel you've got some stuff to learn about your class and role in raids. We are as of yesterday moving onto hardmode content now which also means we will do less and less normal ("gearup") runs that you would need to tackle hardmodes on the same level as the rest of our dps sqaud.

Hope that you find a guild that needs your service and sorry again for the long waitingtime.

/ Vedder

2011 Aug 15 (Mon) 6:10 pm
Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 15 posts ]  Go to pagePrevious  1, 2