NEWS · LORE · FORUM · JOIN US

It is currently 2024 Apr 29 (Mon) 11:10 am

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 7 posts ] 
Accepted: Eogar Warrior DPS 
Former Member

Class: Warrior
Post Accepted: Eogar Warrior DPS
Name: Eogar
Race, Class, and Main Spec: Goblin Warrior Arms
Armory Link:Armory

What's your name and where are you from?
My name is Jan and I'm from Poland

How old are you? Please express your answer in Reverse Polish Notation.
7 3 *
How long have you been playing WoW? What experience do you have of endgame raiding?
I have been playing since the start of TBC. I have been in one of the best polish guilds and the best guild on Wildhammer EU. I have cleared TBC/WotLK and the tier11 Cata including the hardmodes both 10 and 25 man with 2 characters an elemental Shaman Drucik an a Holy Paladin Kailara.

Is this your main? How often do you play this character? Tell us about your other characters, including any serious alts.
This is my new main - I haven't log on my other characters for a while. I had many alts before the most important are Drucik and Kailara

What's your complete guild history, on this realm as well as any other? Why did you leave / are you leaving your current or previous guild?
The only important guild I have been in was Caern Morghen. I have grown tired of a hard core raiding 5/7 - I want to play PvP and PvE in a more relaxing way but serious at the same time.

Provide the names of some people we can get in touch with in-game as references. Please note that references are required: give names of characters on other realms, if necessary. If you know anyone on the Path, either in-game or IRL, mention that here also.
Aleerim
What is your role in raids? How do you judge whether you're doing a good job or not?
My goal is to provide as high possible dps when taking care of more specific jobs like interrupts/offtanking or any movement required by the encounter. I still have a few abilities that can save the day like a Railing cry.

Describe your choice of spec, how you came to your current build, and any other things you feel we should know about why you spent your talent points the way you did.

I've always liked the arms spec . I know it's quite controversial but I have played with it for a long time. I dont have the gear for the fury even if I wanted to play that. About the spec itself, I have dropped some aoe talents to upgrade my single target dps since there's not enough fights which have a aoe periods long enough to make use of the rend dot. As of the glyphs - I know that your raid composition doesnt ussualy have a prot warrior so I have specced for the Collosus Smash to keep up the sunders on the boss for the benefit of the raid.

Where do you go to read about your class outside of the game?
Elitist Jerks, tankspot
Please provide a screenshot of your UI during raid boss or dungeon boss combat.
Eogar only normal UI now.
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/32 ... 80239.jpg/
Paladin Raid UI
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/82 ... 31905.jpg/

Roleplaying Section: End your application with a short in-character biography, a note from your character to the officers, or other RP story or RP statement about yourself. Effort is much more appreciated than length or content, and your application will not be considered without it.

Flames. Fire. Smoke. And corpses. It have been weeks since the horde group of heroes has ventured into the dominium of the Firelord Ragnaros. The attacks of the army of fiery beasts have been relentless but the group steadly marched through the plains of flame under the crimson sky.
But today something was diffirent. The encountered a squadron of fire druids. Dead. Multilated. They have followed the trail of ripped of limbs, guts and blood before they found a pile of bodies. That's when they heard a mad chucle. The gigle echoed through the fiery mountains and seemed to come from the pile. The group raise the weapons when a witchered undead whispered:

I know this laugh.... Eogar where are you?

That's when a little green monster crawled from the piles - covered in blood

The priest looked down upon the monster asking with an anger in his voice - why have you followed me here?!

The goblin replied with a grin
ME kill something BIG!

2011 Aug 18 (Thu) 6:22 pm
Former Member

Post Re: Eogar Warrior DPS
Noob

2011 Aug 18 (Thu) 6:42 pm
Former Member

Class: Priest
Noob ...
The above noob is also mine - automatic login fail...

2011 Aug 18 (Thu) 6:45 pm
Officer (Retired)

Class: Mage
Heya thanks for applying and thanks for coming along on some of the raid previously! You get bonus points for playing Arms, it's the superior spec fun-wise ;)

I'll give you the following questions and leave the class stuffs to the pro's!

- How suitable are our raid times for you
- What's your most and least favorite boss ingame to do and why (on any of your chars)
- How good are you at dodging incoming irl thunderstorms

Sav. 8-)

2011 Aug 18 (Thu) 6:59 pm
Officer (Retired)

Class: Druid
Savian wrote:
- How good are you at dodging incoming irl thunderstorms

Haha priceless!

Will hop in later for some questions when I've thought some up

2011 Aug 18 (Thu) 7:47 pm
Former Member

1.Well I ussualy hang out bored doing those days since nothing to do while Aleerim raiding - I'm used to staying up to midnight so if you have to extend a raid it's no problem
2. I have 2 favourite bosses - cant choose one
The first of them is LK hc 25 since it's one of the most challanging encounter. You had to be really focused since only one second could wipe a raid at Defile. I used to position the raid in the second and room phase so it was great to know that whole encounter depends on me.

The second isOmnitron Defensive system 25 hc. It was really RNG based and you never knew what will happen next. And some of the combos that happened were so insane that you had to reach your limits to survive it.

3. I'm as good as Aleerim :) If he doesnt dodge one I'm gone too :D

2011 Aug 18 (Thu) 7:52 pm
Officer (Retired)

Class: Druid
Hey Eogar,

Didn't think of any questions, so I'll just go ahead and accept you as a trial. :)

When you're ready whisper Jotra, Arache, Savian, Aarien or Vedder for a ginvite.

2011 Aug 19 (Fri) 5:22 pm
Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 7 posts ]