NEWS · LORE · FORUM · JOIN US

It is currently 2024 Apr 29 (Mon) 11:32 am

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 17 posts ]  Go to pagePrevious  1, 2
Accepted: Iltharen, death knight 
Former Member

Class: Death Knight
Post Re: Iltharen, death knight
Tauburn;

Hi!

It resulted dangerous in fights when tanks were applied a debuff and they had to switch. If one of the tanks uses skills which produce high threat, more than the tank which is currently tanking, you may lose it. So it'd be recommendable just to stay with the auto attacks xD It depends on the other tank's gear, skill, too though. Saw it happen in Fireland trash runs.

Hitcap, Oh, I just re-read myself and I messed up. Yellow hitcap is 8%. herpderp.

And you're right.. I should have only one DK is needed, they just use Raise Ally! And yes, they can faceroll while doing it. Not as much as mages, but still.

In PUGs... normal fights I'm around 18-20k. However, I got my Obsidium Cleaver a few days ago, and I haven't pugged since then so... it may be a bit more.

Well, I go for IT, PS for the starts. Keeping diseases. DS (trying to keep my buffs up), go Runestrike when I have RP. DS is my priority yarr.

I use mainly the Lichborne + Deathcoil heal macro. Same with the Ghoul + Death Pact one.

Does the rain in Spain stay mainly in the plain? Lies! It rains heavily.. IN THE MOUNTAINS.

Savian;
When I started the story (aka transferred to DB), my perspective was the one of an unemployed deathknight. It is a very nasty syndrome most DKs experience after the fall of the Lich King. Then joined the Sin Belore, fought form them, patrolled the city, which was not exactly comfortable. After some IC issues where some fellows openly expressed their disgust toward the unliving, he went to the Undercity. There, he's been interacting with some of the forsaken of the Cult of Shadow. Truthfully, the glorious Silvermoon is not for him.

And yep! I have an idea of my character's background. I've a long story in Spanish, which needs tweaks, reforging, enchanting and gemming. I'd gladly post it!

2011 Aug 20 (Sat) 3:11 am
Officer (Retired)

Class: Mage
Ilth wrote:
Savian;
When I started the story (aka transferred to DB), my perspective was the one of an unemployed deathknight. It is a very nasty syndrome most DKs experience after the fall of the Lich King. Then joined the Sin Belore, fought form them, patrolled the city, which was not exactly comfortable. After some IC issues where some fellows openly expressed their disgust toward the unliving, he went to the Undercity. There, he's been interacting with some of the forsaken of the Cult of Shadow. Truthfully, the glorious Silvermoon is not for him.

And yep! I have an idea of my character's background. I've a long story in Spanish, which needs tweaks, reforging, enchanting and gemming. I'd gladly post it!

I'd love to read it some time! And welcome to 'my' city muhaha ;)

2011 Aug 20 (Sat) 3:23 am
Former Member

Class: Priest
As a goblin i just have to disagree! silly belfs cant you see Silvermoon for what it is? A goldmine! Bloodred rubies. green jaspies and golden coverings in the walls, wherever my eyes can wander in the city i see treasures. *rubs her hands against eachother* Well well more richies for me! .. just saying! (and sowwy for posting nonrelevant matter in application topic...just haaad too.)

2011 Aug 20 (Sat) 10:01 am
Profile WWW
Former Member

Class: Death Knight
Oh! Some news today. ^^, Got myself in a raid and easily downed Beth, Shannox and Ryolith. We almost got Baleroc but some of the dps were too low, guess the enrage timer. I was a bit surprised the whole encounter revolved around a few mechanics repeating themselves over and over while burning down the 40mill hp.

2011 Aug 20 (Sat) 11:34 pm
Officer (Retired)

Class: Mage
Ilth wrote:
Oh! Some news today. ^^, Got myself in a raid and easily downed Beth, Shannox and Ryolith. We almost got Baleroc but some of the dps were too low, guess the enrage timer. I was a bit surprised the whole encounter revolved around a few mechanics repeating themselves over and over while burning down the 40mill hp.

Aye, it's purely execution that whole fight. DPS, healers and tanks all have their very specific roles and as long as everyone does what they're supposed to, it's a cakewalk :D

2011 Aug 21 (Sun) 12:11 am
Former Member

Ilth wrote:
Tauburn;
It resulted dangerous in fights when tanks were applied a debuff and they had to switch. If one of the tanks uses skills which produce high threat, more than the tank which is currently tanking, you may lose it. So it'd be recommendable just to stay with the auto attacks xD It depends on the other tank's gear, skill, too though. Saw it happen in Fireland trash runs.

i usually have to press esc and just stop attacking....

2011 Aug 21 (Sun) 11:53 am
Officer (Retired)

Class: Druid
Hey there Julia,

Thanks for taking interest in our guild, we've decided to give you a shot. When you're ready whisper Arache, Jotra, Savian or me for a guildinvite.

2011 Aug 22 (Mon) 1:02 am
Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 17 posts ]  Go to pagePrevious  1, 2