NEWS · LORE · FORUM · JOIN US

It is currently 2024 Mar 28 (Thu) 10:29 am

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 12 posts ]  Go to page1, 2  Next
Accepted: Tezzlan - Arcane Mage (Social) 
Former Member

Class: Mage
Post Accepted: Tezzlan - Arcane Mage (Social)
Name:
Tezzlan
Race, Class, and Main Spec:
Blood Elf Arcane Mage
Armory Link:
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/d ... n/advanced

What's your name and where are you from?
My name is Staffan, and I'm from Hallstavik, Sweden

How old are you? Please express your answer in Reverse Polish Notation.
17 4+

How long have you been playing WoW? What experience do you have of endgame raiding?
I've been playing since launch. The only serious raiding I've been doing where in TBC, didn't went all the way up to Illidan, but the guild where happy anyways. In WotlK I raided most normal raids in pugs, and a few ICC HC's with a guild at the end. In Cata I've pugged FL a couple of times(5/7) and killed Raggy once

Is this your main? How often do you play this character? Tell us about your other characters, including any serious alts.
This is my main after changing quite recently from my druid (http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/frostmane/Serethya/advanced), which I might log on to raid Firelands once in a while, but since I dont know anyone on the server shes on I rather play here.

What's your complete guild history, on this realm as well as any other? Why did you leave / are you leaving your current or previous guild?
Murderer Inc - Stormreaver
My first (and only) serious raiding guild I acctually raided in, not a hardcore top guild, but the spirit of the guild was awesome, but sad enough i had to quit raiding due to school.

Balls Of Fury - Magtheridon
Joined the guild my brother was in, mostly to have a guild

RoaR - Vashj
Joined to play with my brother, and some of his irl friends, raided ICC up to Cata, but after the realese the server totaly died.

Provide the names of some people we can get in touch with in-game as references. Please note that references are required: give names of characters on other realms, if necessary. If you know anyone on the Path, either in-game or IRL, mention that here also.
Easiest reference is my brother Ayunyan, which is in the guild at the moment

What is your role in raids? How do you judge whether you're doing a good job or not?
My role is to engulf my target with arcane magic, pealing away that nasty HP bar from the boss! And as long as I'm doing what I'm told to do, I would say that I'm doing a good job

Describe your choice of spec, how you came to your current build, and any other things you feel we should know about why you spent your talent points the way you did.
I started Cata with Fire spec, but I didn't like it. As for my Arcane spec I took all the "needed" talets of course, and for optional I took Improved Arcane Explosion for some extra AoE damage in Heroic Dungeons, and also a point on Prismatic Cloak for a bit of survivability.

Where do you go to read about your class outside of the game?
Usually http://elitistjerks.com/, but also http://tankspot.com/ can have some intresting readings

Please provide a screenshot of your UI during raid boss or dungeon boss combat.
http://imageshack.us/f/412/wowscrnshot103011213443.jpg/

Roleplaying Section: End your application with a short in-character biography, a note from your character to the officers, or other RP story or RP statement about yourself. Effort is much more appreciated than length or content, and your application will not be considered without it.
Tezzlan takes on any adventure or challenge that is presented for her, because she knows that IF she ever fails, there is a Spirit Healer nearby to help her up on her feets again so she can try again!

Additional notes. Optionally, mention anything else you'd like us to know about your application.
Hope the RP section is good enough, 2 car trips á 35 min and 30 min infront of the computer and nothing pops up in my mind =D,
And as you can see on the topic name, I'm applying for a Social spot.

2011 Oct 30 (Sun) 11:25 pm
Officer (Retired)

Class: Druid
Post Re: Tezzlan - Arcane Mage (Social)
Cute Belf, let's invite her..! Wait.. we don't work like that, okay...

Hello there, Tezzlan!

Always nice to have friends and family members wanting to join socially, usually makes guild chat far more fun as well.

2011 Oct 31 (Mon) 12:27 am
Officer (Retired)

An Onion's brother :D Sweeeet! Still, not to be a horrible person here but give that RP story a bit more thought. Maybe something will pop up! Else browse through some of the ones already on the board and you'll find some inspiration 8-)

2011 Oct 31 (Mon) 1:32 am
Former Member

Class: Priest
ohh Hallstavik, not long from where i used to live before =)..actully twice in my lifetime xD Grisslehamn and Östhammar =)

2011 Oct 31 (Mon) 1:32 pm
Profile WWW
Former Member

Roleplaying Section: End your application with a short in-character biography, a note from your character to the officers, or other RP story or RP statement about yourself. Effort is much more appreciated than length or content, and your application will not be considered without it.
Here we go again!

Tezzlan is a young promising mage, who recently "graduated" from her teacher, and also uncle. She started training with him shortly after her parents got accidentally killed by an Arcane Explosion from her when she was very young. Her uncle saw potential in her and started to teach her the ways of arcane magic, and after years of training she's finally ready to meet the adventures the world has to offer, so she took farwell of her uncle, and sets of on a journey across Azeroths shattered landscape to find a place for her in this world.

Her fate in this world is never written in stone, but that will be another tale to tell!

Hope it gives a better picture of Tezzlan than the first story =D

2011 Oct 31 (Mon) 7:13 pm
Officer (Retired)

Yay, good one thanks! :D

2011 Oct 31 (Mon) 8:04 pm
Former Member

I got some mage questions for you, just to make sure you know how to play your class:
- What button did you bind arcane blast to?
- Who do you blame when your mana shields knocks back mobs you're not supposed to knock back?
- Don't roll blood elves.
- That wasn't really a question... whatever.

Bob

2011 Nov 01 (Tue) 10:58 am
Former Member

Staffan smash 2? or q? :O

... sorry. had too.

2011 Nov 01 (Tue) 12:02 pm
Former Member

Quote:
What button did you bind arcane blast to?

That would be "3" =)

Quote:
Who do you blame when your mana shields knocks back mobs you're not supposed to knock back?

Who to blame but me? Since it was me who put the mana shield on.

Quote:
Don't roll blood elves.

But I dont want to be green or dead ;)

2011 Nov 01 (Tue) 4:31 pm
Former Member

Your skill is evident from the answer to the first question. For future reference: Blame the elemental shaman.

And undeads rule. xD

2011 Nov 01 (Tue) 6:58 pm
Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 12 posts ]  Go to page1, 2  Next