NEWS · LORE · FORUM · JOIN US

It is currently 2024 Mar 29 (Fri) 9:42 am

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 17 posts ]  Go to page1, 2  Next
Declined: Zeuvz - Enhancement Shaman 

Class: Shaman
Post Declined: Zeuvz - Enhancement Shaman
Name:Zeuvz
Race, Class, and Main Spec: I'm playing a Orc Enchancement Shaman
Armory Link: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/defias-brotherhood/Zeuvz/simple

What's your name and where are you from? Hello. My name is Espen and I come from Oslo, Norway.

How old are you? Please express your answer in Reverse Polish Notation. I'm 19 years old. Have no idea what "Reverse Polish Notation" ment :(.

How long have you been playing WoW? What experience do you have of endgame raiding? I have been playing WoW since start of BC. I used about half a year to 70, so I couldnt join so much raid wise at that point. in WotLK I did all of the raids, exept some bosses in Ulduar and ICC. In Cataclysm I have 5/6 in BWD, 4/4 in BoT, 6/7 in FL and 6/8 in DS. I have not done any HC mode on any bosses in any of the raids yet.

Is this your main? How often do you play this character? Tell us about your other characters, including any serious alts. Yes, Zeuvz is my main. I play on him about 5 hours a day when I dont play on my alts. I have a Tauren Protection Paladin called Zeuvs (http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/d ... uvs/simple) Not to good geared. Zeuvs is my tank char as you can see. And I got low lvl alt I might end up lvling, depends if I got time.

What's your complete guild history, on this realm as well as any other? Why did you leave / are you leaving your current or previous guild? At the moment I'm in a guild called iSlack. The reason I wanna leave the guild is because there is no dedication to the alt raid. And when we go raiding in the alt group, we barely manage to kill some bosses. I've also been in some gruilds on Daggerspine, called Heartless. It's disbaneded now, and have no idea where the members have gone. Been in Parabellum aswell. I left due to inactivity cause I had school to focus on.

Provide the names of some people we can get in touch with in-game as references. Please note that references are required: give names of characters on other realms, if necessary. If you know anyone on the Path, either in-game or IRL, mention that here also. I've joined a raid with you guys, wich we will finish tonight 22.12.12. Not many around I can refer to, but some: Níkey, Tanthalas, Mykee. Those are from iSlack.

What is your role in raids? How do you judge whether you're doing a good job or not? My job is to dps either adds or the boss, depends on wich is most important in the fight. I also have to watch out from shit on the floor that comes on some bosses. But most inportant is to listen to what the raid leader says and do what he/she says. How I judge if I've done a good/bad job is if I die or manage to avoid everything I should be avoiding. Also to help out as much as I need to.

Describe your choice of spec, how you came to your current build, and any other things you feel we should know about why you spent your talent points the way you did. My choise of spec ended up as Enha cause I've always liked to be a melee. But got offspec as Elem, wich I've liked alot in the past aswell. My current build as Enha came from a friend wich helped me after I tried to make my own build wich didnt work out to well. I didnt do the dmg I was told I should have with the right spec and the items I had at the point. So from there on I've just tried to improve my rotation and just go from there.

Where do you go to read about your class outside of the game? I go mostly to http://www.noxxic.com to check out wich gems and enchants I need, also to look at how I should reforge.

Please provide a screenshot of your UI during raid boss or dungeon boss combat.http://imgur.com/Sr670

Roleplaying Section: End your application with a short in-character biography, a note from your character to the officers, or other RP story or RP statement about yourself. Effort is much more appreciated than length or content, and your application will not be considered without it.There he was, the chosen one of the elements. None of the clansmen thought he would ever make it past the trials, but so he did. His father, warchief, always belived in him. There was never a doubt about how this would end. But there was one thing he was worried about. There is a dragon called Deathwing who ruled the lands. He had never seen such a threat before. The warchief knew the dragon had to be stopped, old and weary, he called for his son, Zeuvz. The young son spent the next few months training to better communicate with the spirits and the elements. Zeuvz finally saw himself up to the task, but he could not do it alone. He has to travel through and over Azeroth, and beyond, to gather a force of the most cunning warriors the world has to offer... Only then could he defeat Deathwing, to end his rampage.

Additional notes. Optionally, mention anything else you'd like us to know about your application. I'm up for any changes if the guild want me to change anything :) Else there is nothing :)

2011 Dec 22 (Thu) 6:40 pm

Post Re: Zeuvz - Enhancement Shaman
Sorry that some of the text ended up as green text.

2011 Dec 22 (Thu) 6:42 pm
Officer (Retired)

Class: Mage
Heya Zeuvz! The officer team has noted your application and will be back for question time! Do note however, that due to the holidays it might be a bit slower than usual with several of us being away and the guild taking it easy during Christmas.

Sav. 8-)

2011 Dec 22 (Thu) 7:54 pm

Hey :)

That's perfectly fine. I'm going away tomorrow morning for holiday and will be back next Tuesday and then leave again thursday and back again sunday. After that I wont go anywhere xD. So if you dont get any answers in those periodes, that's the reason why :)

Thanks for replying so fast :)

2011 Dec 22 (Thu) 8:02 pm
Officer (Retired)

Class: Druid
He just won that axe from Deathwing... twice!

2011 Dec 22 (Thu) 11:20 pm
Former Member

Class: Mage
He's a nice guy, and performed well in the raids. I think he can keep up with the deeps, especially with his new weapons. Only remark I had is that you seemed quite silent during the raid. We applaud being vocal on Vent.

Tendency to die on mob packs, but he's an enhancement shaman after all so who can blame him?

Bob

2011 Dec 23 (Fri) 12:04 am
Former Member

Class: Warrior
Lucky guy, good karma :D
There's a topic that explains RPN, good luck.

Last edited by Haos on 2011 Dec 23 (Fri) 12:47 am, edited 1 time in total.

2011 Dec 23 (Fri) 12:16 am

Yeah, about being silence on vent. That's cause I'm not used to talk with new people, I usually use a week to get "tuned" in :P. So I will be more "talky" with time :)

Was dun raiding with you guys. Hope I will see you all again :D

2011 Dec 23 (Fri) 12:37 am
Officer (Retired)

Class: Druid
Heya Zeuvz,

Some questions from me,

- How do you like the new changes to your class with 4.3?
- We run a tight knit raiding team and to cover most of the ground regarding roles we might ask you to change your elemental spec to resto. Have you sampled that spec and think you can perform with it as well?
- Got nothing to say about your spec it's all good. However what's up with your glyphs? Missing 3 (even though 2 are minor) and having Frost Shock??? What can be changed here?
- Our standards for raiders are usually to have 2 crafting professions maxed out to benefit from the stat bonus. You're currently on skill 40 with mining. Do you have any plans to fix this?
- Could you describe you priority que for your abilities on a) a single target fights b) an aoe fight?
- Not gonna say much on your reforging and gemming, but regarding enchants you seem to be very slacky. Missing enchant on head & back peice. The enchant on your shoulders are of the lesser quality one. These things needs to be fixed. Suggestion from my side would be to to change your tabard to Ramkahen and level inscription as one of your profession...hitting 2 birds with one stone.

Looking forward to your answers
/ Vedder

2011 Dec 23 (Fri) 11:08 am
Officer (Retired)

Class: Hunter
Hallo,

Based on your performance you got my vouche. Just fill in the missing spots, like glyphs/enchants and mostly the professions and you'll be fine. ^^

2011 Dec 23 (Fri) 2:12 pm
Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 17 posts ]  Go to page1, 2  Next