NEWS · LORE · FORUM · JOIN US

It is currently 2024 May 02 (Thu) 2:30 am

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6 posts ] 
Accepted: Application Leayona (Holy/Disc Priest) 
Former Member

Class: Priest
Post Accepted: Application Leayona (Holy/Disc Priest)
Name: Leayona
Race/Class: Blood Elf
Main Spec: Holy
Primary Professions: Tailoring Skinning
Armory Link:http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Defias+Brotherhood&cn=Leayona

What's your name and where are you from?
My name is Mike. I'm from England.
How old are you? Please give your answer in Reverse Polish Notation.

Eighteen years of age. :D I don't speak any language but English 300/300. (Except fluent Bullshit, which i also am 300/300 at)

How long have you been playing WoW?

Errr, maybe 4 or 5 months now. :/ not sure exactly when I started.

Is this your main? How often do you play this character? Tell us about your other characters, including any serious alts.

About 99% of my time I spend on my priest. which is most nights. I also have an 80 DK. And i'm intending to level a Lock next. Currently at 29 but climbing steadily when i can be bothered to train.

What's your complete guild history, on this realm as well as any other? Why did you leave / are you leaving your current or previous guild?

Currently in Shadowstalkers. An RP based guild that does a few raids in Ulduar and Naxx. Nothing of any real use though, so I want to join a real raiding guild.

Provide the names of some people we can get in touch with in-game as references. Please note that references are required: give names of characters on other realms, if necessary. If you know anyone on the Path, either in-game or IRL, mention that here also.

What is your role in raids? How do you judge whether you're doing a good job or not?

Healer in raids. If we survive boss encounters without too much difficulty, I'd like to think I helped in some way or other.

What's your PvE experience like?

I've been to Naxx 25 and cleared I think 2 quarters. I've healed Freya hardmode and I've joined you guys before on ICC 25 raids. (not alot i know)

Describe your choice of spec, how you came to your current build, and any other things you feel we should know about why you spent your talent points the way you did.

Originally started as Shadow priest cos, let's face it, everyone likes to pew pew deep down. Went disc for PvP because it's almost invincible. Then started healing raids and Holy was awesome, Suddenly i had healing ability!

Where do you go to read about your class outside of the game?

Elitist jerks lol. Forums there rule. I haven't even covered 30% of the stuff they've got on priests though.

Roleplaying Section: End your application with a short in-character biography, a note from your character to the officers, or other RP story or RP statement about yourself. Effort is much more appreciated than length or content, and this section is not optional.

Leayona Lythera (Pronounced Lie-theer-ah) is your average Blood Elf. Self important, Arrogant, Upper Class. All the good qualities! She prides herself on her appearance and always wears the best clothes. Often made by herself as she's a master of weaving the shadows.

Additional notes. Optionally, mention anything else you'd like us to know about your application.
I do have 450 Ebonweave Tailoring, though i still need all the good mats.
That's pretty much it! :) Thanks for your time.

2010 Apr 30 (Fri) 12:57 am
Former Member

Post Re: Application Leayona (Holy/Disc Priest)
Addition: Becuase I'm an idiot i missed the referances. :P
I know Gorganoth (a.k.a Nick Spink!) and Aleya with the stupid accent, IRL They're best friends, so they'll probably spread the hate. :lol:

2010 Apr 30 (Fri) 1:02 am
Officer (Retired)

Class: Warlock
Hey, thanks for the app.

A couple of quick ones to start this off — you seem to be rocking some PvP pieces in your armory profile, are those filler until you get good PvE pieces, or is that your PvP set with PvE filler?

Also, skinning and tailoring? I'd understand if it was a gathering profession paired with a relevant crafting professions, but this leaves me confused. Any plans on switching the gathering prof out for something that gives a stat bonus?

2010 Apr 30 (Fri) 1:16 am
Former Member

The PvP stuff is just becuase it was an all green upgrade from previous PvE gear. Still looking for replacements. As for skinning, that was something i took for the extra cash and also for crit while i was shadow. I can happily start a new proff, maybe enchanting. Not sure yet though, so for now it stays. I'm not wasting time on getting 450 in something else rather than gearing up.

2010 Apr 30 (Fri) 1:22 am
Officer (Retired)

Class: Paladin
Do me the favor of always logging out in your best PvE gear while your app is open. It helps us a lot.

2010 Apr 30 (Fri) 9:30 pm
Officer (Retired)

Class: Paladin
Alright. After seeing some insanely deft healing in ICC 10 tonight, I am willing to give this a try. Work on your crafting profession, though, because that's going to be a condition of passing your trial.

Whisper me, Ekhan, Nimoe, Kainé, Denathos, or Narushka for a ginvite.

2010 May 02 (Sun) 1:57 am
Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6 posts ]