NEWS · LORE · FORUM · JOIN US

It is currently 2024 Apr 19 (Fri) 8:21 am

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 15 posts ]  Go to page1, 2  Next
Accepted: Zelitan 85 - Bloodelf Protection Warrior (Social) 
Former Member

Class: Warrior
Post Accepted: Zelitan 85 - Bloodelf Protection Warrior (Social)
Name:Zelitan
Race, Class, and Main Spec:Bloodelf Male, Warrior, Protection
Armory Link:http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/defias-brotherhood/Zelitan/advanced

What's your name and where are you from?Hello! the name is Mikael and i'm from Sweden.

How old are you? Please express your answer in Reverse Polish Notation.19 3+

How long have you been playing WoW? What experience do you have of endgame raiding?I've been playing wow since the beginning, I've raided everything from MC to AQ40 in classic, KZ to BT in tbc, Naxx to ICC(Heroic, except LK hc) in wotlk and i've raided BoT and BWD with some of the bosses on HC.

Is this your main? How often do you play this character? Tell us about your other characters, including any serious alts. I started playing wow quite recently again, I then decided i wanted to play with someone I knew and on a good server, Since I know Fabbs and Arache I felt this was the best choice so I picked up my dusty warrior that I hadn't played much since I leveled it to 85 and decided to go tank with it, I play it everyday for a while to gear it atm but I'll probably end up beeing online for a lot of hours each week sooner or later.

I have played alot of alts some taking on the role as "main" untill the guild stoped raiding or split. My more serious alts atm are my Shaman, my Hunter
and my Rogue

Keijun (Shaman) - http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/a ... n/advanced

Keijun (Rogue) - http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/s ... n/advanced

Zelitan (Hunter) - http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/k ... n/advanced

What's your complete guild history, on this realm as well as any other? Why did you leave / are you leaving your current or previous guild? I'll keep it to the Cataclysm list of guilds, If I start digging into the guilds I raided with before I could be writing all day.

I started out with a guild made with friends from an old raiding guild back in WotLK, We called ourselves "Bluescreen Gaming" and played on the server "Boulderfist" After alot of innactivity and gquits i decided to leave the guild since me and 2 other friends where the only ones online most of the time.
After that I joined a guild on the same server along with Fabbs, The guild was called Salmon we raided mostly on normal difficulty through BoT and BWD and a few al'akir kills, The guild stoped raiding and ppl went innactive and again, I left.
To not come of as a "leaver of guilds" I just want to say that if I leave because ppl went innactive, it's because i don't feel there's a reason to stay in a guild when noone says anything in gchat and doesn't spend some time in vent etc just to hang out and laugh for a while.

To go into some of the "older" guilds I can name one, I've raided with Nemea on Frostmane and on Grim'Batol and we had some hardcore raiding going on and I loved it, I had to step down from my raiding spot due to my PC crashing back then and i couldn't afford a new one, But I think I live up to the standards of a good raider and I would've loved to be there for the more sweeter bosskills in Nemea.

Provide the names of some people we can get in touch with in-game as references. Please note that references are required: give names of characters on other realms, if necessary. If you know anyone on the Path, either in-game or IRL, mention that here also. Arache and Fabbs

What is your role in raids? How do you judge whether you're doing a good job or not? My role in raids is to be one of the players that might not say much in raids but do my job well, if I'm not doing my job I'll know it and I will be the player that will strive to improve every raid,
I'm good at creating a pattern in my playstyle and therefore enjoy and play best as a Healer or a Tank, I'll be a good Hunter aswell since I love how you have to keep at your toes while playing as one in raids.

Describe your choice of spec, how you came to your current build, and any other things you feel we should know about why you spent your talent points the way you did.
Well I'm at the point of playing my warrior where I'm starting to learn wich way i'll do my job better, I'm looking around at other warriors and on forums to gain as much knowledge I can and for the moment I'm specced for aoe tanking since i'm farming HC's and other players tend to nuke all out on aoe packs before i'm actually able to do any tps, So I felt the need to specialize in that.

Where do you go to read about your class outside of the game?
Elitist Jerks
Please provide a screenshot of your UI during raid boss or dungeon boss combat.
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/560/raiduiu.jpg/

Roleplaying Section: End your application with a short in-character biography, a note from your character to the officers, or other RP story or RP statement about yourself. Effort is much more appreciated than length or content, and your application will not be considered without it.
Orphaned as a child, Labeled as a child of a deserter.. Since his father who used to be the renowned Warrior Zelrahm abandoned the mission handed down by the Warchief himself to take over the shores of Hilsbrad, Instead he went after an Alliance officer who had captured and excecuted his Wife, Blinded by revenge he was caught in an SI:7 Ambush and got himself and his squad captured to be interrogated by torture. To bring back honor to his family Zelitan, son of a deserter, has taken on the mission and answered the call to fight and rise against the Mightiest beasts and demons Deathwing has summoned to destroy the world of Azeroth and ultimately lay the blow that ends his torment..
Additional notes. Optionally, mention anything else you'd like us to know about your application.
I'm currently applying for a social spot, but I'm gearing and trying my best to get into the raiding sooner or later!

2011 Oct 07 (Fri) 11:36 pm
Former Member

Class: Paladin
Post Re: Zelitan 85 - Bloodelf Protection Warrior (Social)
Gief NAOW

2011 Oct 08 (Sat) 12:44 am
Officer (Retired)

Class: Druid
If Fabbs and Arache can vouch for you for social, then I have no issues.

2011 Oct 08 (Sat) 12:53 am
Officer (Retired)

Hey Zelitan,

Since you have the ambition to start raiding with us, I'm gonna try and be professional and ask you these questions:

- What stats would you aim to gear for at engame raiding?
- How does your opening tanking rotation look like?
- Are you also in the process of gearing an off-spec? IF so how is it going with that and would you also carry the knowledge of performing with this?

All for now
/ V

2011 Oct 08 (Sat) 1:27 am
Officer (Retired)

Vedder wrote:
Since you have the ambition to start raiding with us, I'm gonna try and be professional and ask you these questions

Good point. Though social doesn't mean you are guaranteed to advance into the raid-force, that would be based on gear and performance.

2011 Oct 08 (Sat) 4:04 am
Former Member

Class: Death Knight
Zelitan wrote:
Please provide a screenshot of your UI during raid boss or dungeon boss combat.
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/560/raiduiu.jpg/

Arache has taught you and Fabbs well ;)

2011 Oct 08 (Sat) 8:18 am
Former Member

Vedder wrote:
Hey Zelitan,

Since you have the ambition to start raiding with us, I'm gonna try and be professional and ask you these questions:

- What stats would you aim to gear for at engame raiding?
- How does your opening tanking rotation look like?
- Are you also in the process of gearing an off-spec? IF so how is it going with that and would you also carry the knowledge of performing with this?

All for now
/ V

Well, I would probably aim to get Stamina and mastery along with some parry/dodge.
I'd probably gem alot of the mastery and focus on getting more parry or dodge as green stat.

My opening tanking rotation would be starting with Shield Slam followed up by a quick revenge/devestate and after that make sure i get up to 3 sunders and rend it last.

I'm currently not gearing for an offspecc, I have some gear but not anything worth mentioning as to call it an os set.

2011 Oct 08 (Sat) 11:28 am
Officer (Retired)

Zelitan wrote:
Well, I would probably aim to get Stamina and mastery along with some parry/dodge.
I'd probably gem alot of the mastery and focus on getting more parry or dodge as green stat.

Hello Z! Could you expand on what you mean?

For example, imagine you got a red slot, yellow slot and a blue slot, what Gems would you be using in each? What sort of enchants are you imagining yourself using?

Also, what sort of reforging will you be doing and are there any special limits or considerations in your choices?

2011 Oct 08 (Sat) 5:11 pm
Former Member

Myisha wrote:
Zelitan wrote:

Hello Z! Could you expand on what you mean?

For example, imagine you got a red slot, yellow slot and a blue slot, what Gems would you be using in each? What sort of enchants are you imagining yourself using?

Also, what sort of reforging will you be doing and are there any special limits or considerations in your choices?

I'll reforge my secondary stats so that my dodge and parry will be around the same rating and gem pure mastery in red slots, i'll probably go for the parry+mastery gem in yellow slots and go for mastery+stamina in blue slots. Enchants.. hmm, well it's hard to answer now, but i'll aim for alot of avoidance etc.

2011 Oct 08 (Sat) 11:25 pm
Officer (Retired)

Zelitan wrote:
I'll reforge my secondary stats so that my dodge and parry will be around the same rating and gem pure mastery in red slots, i'll probably go for the parry+mastery gem in yellow slots and go for mastery+stamina in blue slots.

What factors are in effect for your decision of Dodge and Parry, and why around the same and what are the advantages / disadvantages of them being uneven?

Though, for your gemming, I think you got your sockets a lil' wrong, but right gems. :D

2011 Oct 08 (Sat) 11:58 pm
Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 15 posts ]  Go to page1, 2  Next