NEWS · LORE · FORUM · JOIN US

It is currently 2024 Apr 16 (Tue) 10:39 pm

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6 posts ] 
Accepted: Ayunyan - Fury Warrior (social application) 
Former Member

Class: Warrior
Post Accepted: Ayunyan - Fury Warrior (social application)
Name:
Ayunyan
Race, Class, and Main Spec:
Orc, Warrior, Fury
Armory Link:
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/d ... n/advanced

What's your name and where are you from?
My name is Tommy and I'm from Sweden.

How old are you?
I am 20-5 8+ years old.

How long have you been playing WoW? What experience do you have of endgame raiding?
I have been playing since launch, with a couple of breaks here and there. I've raided up to Illidan in TBC and most of the normal raids in WotLK. Did 8/12 HC ICC 10-man before the end of WotLK.

Is this your main? How often do you play this character? Tell us about your other characters, including any serious alts.
This is my main right now. I plan to play as much as time allows with it. I have a Gnome DK on Vashj that's been my main for a long time but most of the people I used to play with there have quit.

What's your complete guild history, on this realm as well as any other? Why did you leave / are you leaving your current or previous guild?
Exceedingly Good Cake - Magtheridon
My first "real" guild in TBC in which I raided up to BT and killed Illidan with my Rogue. The guild disbanded shortly before WotLK due to lack of interest from most members.

Balls of Fury - Magtheridon
A small guild consisting of me and some friends from EGC who created and ran PUG raids during the Naxx period of WotLK. I transferred one of my characters to Emeriss(see below) when Ulduar launched and didn't play in Balls until ToC came out. I returned to this guild after I left Emeriss to continue to run PUGs in ToC until ICC.

Tappad som liten - Emeriss
A Swedish guild in which I raided up to General in Ulduar. Returned to Balls of Fury when ToC launched as most of the guild lost interest in raiding.

RoaR - Vashj
When ICC launched I started a DK on Vashj to play with an IRL friend. I joined the raid group and quickly became one of the core raiders. We did 8/12 HC 10-man before the end of WotLK. Some of our best players left when Cataclysm came out and we never really got started with the raiding again.

Provide the names of some people we can get in touch with in-game as references. Please note that references are required: give names of characters on other realms, if necessary. If you know anyone on the Path, either in-game or IRL, mention that here also.
I know Fabbs and Zelitan in Path, I hope they'll vouch for me :)

What is your role in raids? How do you judge whether you're doing a good job or not?
I always try to do my best and not do any fancy stuff that may andventure the success of the encounter. I also try to give advice and help in figuring out new encounters/tactics.

Describe your choice of spec, how you came to your current build, and any other things you feel we should know about why you spent your talent points the way you did.
I choose Fury as I like the playstyle of it and love DW. My build is the standard Fury build as seen on most guides.

Where do you go to read about your class outside of the game?
http://www.elitistjerks.com

Please provide a screenshot of your UI during raid boss or dungeon boss combat.
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/81 ... 04609.jpg/

Roleplaying Section:
Ayunyan is a normal Orc Warrior who belives that the only way to becoming a true hero is to work hard. She always tries her best to hone her skills and trains hard to turn her body into an unstoppable killing machine. Even tho she seems to be amflame with fury when she fights her mind is shrouded in deadly calm and stone cold determination. Even tho she is still young she already has her mind set on the greatest goal in Azeroth, becoming a true hero of the Horde.

Additional notes.
I'm only applying as a social member. Right now I don't have plans to raid but that may change in the future. I'll make a new application if/when that happens.

2011 Oct 14 (Fri) 8:50 pm
Officer (Retired)

Class: Mage
Post Re: Ayunyan - Fury Warrior (social application)
Hey there! Thanks for applying and welcome to the community so far 8-)

Got a few casual questions for ya here:

-How often and how long dyou play usually?
-Would you consider yourself chatty?
-Who would you say is the greatest Orc Warrior of all times? ;)

2011 Oct 14 (Fri) 9:27 pm
Former Member

Heya! :3

I usually play every day when I don't need to study. I play for 2h a day and up I think, sometimes less and sometimes a lot more.

I would say I'm quite chatty yes :3

The greatest Orc Warrior ever would be Grom Hellscream in my opinion.

2011 Oct 14 (Fri) 9:37 pm
Officer (Retired)

Class: Mage
Grom Hellscream eh...interesting choice ;) I'd say he ranks high hehe. I'll let our mighty GM read over this but I'm content and would be happy to let you in!

2011 Oct 15 (Sat) 6:44 pm
Former Member

Cheers! Thanks for the quick answer :3

2011 Oct 15 (Sat) 6:49 pm
Officer (Retired)

Class: Druid
Hey Tommy,

Currently we are not in any real need of a dps warrior in our raiding roster, so a step to be raiding fully might not be that easy when you feel you're ready for it, but if you're fine with being social for the time being, we are prepared to let you in. If so whisper Savian, Arache, Vedder or Jotra for an invite.

2011 Oct 16 (Sun) 9:39 am
Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6 posts ]