NEWS · LORE · FORUM · JOIN US

It is currently 2024 Mar 29 (Fri) 1:56 pm

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 14 posts ]  Go to page1, 2  Next
Accepted: Haos-Protection/Fury-Warrior 
Former Member

Class: Warrior
Post Accepted: Haos-Protection/Fury-Warrior
Name: Haos
Race, Class, and Main Spec: Undead, Warrior, Protection
Armory Link: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/d ... aos/simple

What's your name and where are you from?
My name is Catalin and I live in Romania/Constanta ( city by the Black Sea ).

How old are you? Please express your answer in Reverse Polish Notation.
I've never heard of Reverse Polish Notation,maybe because I am not polish or because I don't like math.I was thinking this is a must have answer for the application.Then i was looking on the internet about RPN and trying to find out how it work's, after an hour I said “THE HELL WITH THE RPN”, this is taking more time then I spent on doing the application, so I can keep it simple and say I am 24 years old.

How long have you been playing WoW? What experience do you have of endgame raiding?
I am playing since vanilla, most of the time I was a casual player doing pvp, normal instance and trying to learn the game better. I've started raiding in The Burning Crusade, cleared all, less Black Temple,Hyjal Summint and Sunwell Plateau, because I was taking a break.
Wrath of the Lich King it's my favorite expansion, here I started playing Haos as a main, and cleared all instance raids.
In the present I cleared Black Wing Descent, The Bastion of Twilight, Throne of the Four Winds, Firelands, normal modes, and I have in progress Firelands heroic 4/7. I don't have a big experience in heroic modes, but I can get use to it.

Is this your main? How often do you play this character? Tell us about your other characters, including any serious alts.
Yes, this is my main, and I am playing every day.
I have a lvl 85 mage(my first character), lvl85 rogue and a serious alt it's a lvl85 hunter http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/d ... nte/simple .

What's your complete guild history, on this realm as well as any other? Why did you leave / are you leaving your current or previous guild?
Since I joined my first raiding guild I was fallowed by a curse, they all disbanded, like Violent Noise ( the first one, not this from the present), The Requisition, The Grip of Saul, You No Take Bottle(real life friends guild).
Brotherhood of Doom(Paradox),that was the only guild I left, bored of my mage I was trying to rerole to warrior, especially tanking and get a spot in the raid group, I could not doing that there.
Now I am in Perseverance guild, after killed Ragnaros there is no activity in guild from 3 weeks or so, most of the raiders taking a break or leave it from the guild, hard to say but I decided to move forward and find another guild.

Provide the names of some people we can get in touch with in-game as references. Please note that references are required: give names of characters on other realms, if necessary. If you know anyone on the Path, either in-game or IRL, mention that here also. 
This server changed alot, many people who I can get some references are not playing anymore and we didnt keep in touch, maybe Eclipser will do it, my guild master when he's gonna come back....i hope.

What is your role in raids? How do you judge whether you're doing a good job or not?
My main role in raids it's to maintain threat on single targets and multiple groups of mobs, also I can switch on fury spec whenever is need it.
Well I am all the time prepared for raiding, reading tactics and watch videos, search on forums, getting consumables,etc, and I know when when I am doing a good job when I don't make encounter mistakes and fallow the tactics, but sometimes shit happens so you can't avoid that 100%.

Describe your choice of spec, how you came to your current build, and any other things you feel we should know about why you spent your talent points the way you did.
I change my build all the time, depends on patch changes, gear, raid instance and needs.I choise this build for more criticals,dmg done and TPS with the main abilities.I kept it the mandatory points and replace the optional talent points for that.

Where do you go to read about your class outside of the game?
I use to read about my class and not only on Mmo-champion, Tankspot, Wowhead,

Please provide a screenshot of your UI during raid boss or dungeon boss combat.
http://imageshack.us/f/219/wowscrnshot101511191316.jpg/

Roleplaying Section: End your application with a short in-character biography, a note from your character to the officers, or other RP story or RP statement about yourself. Effort is much more appreciated than length or content, and your application will not be considered without it.
I am not good on role playing, but let's try....

Curse - (deal with a undead)

light of the world, light of my life
life will end, life die's
die everyone, die in pain
pain is invigorating, pain is feeling
feeling sad, feeling mad
mad about life, mad about the world
world in distress, world end's
end of the line, end's of the universe
universe is massive, universe covers all
all will die, all will love
love is pointless, love is forever
forever in debt, forever gone
gone from the world, gone from here
here you rest, here you kill
kill the innocent, kill the guilty
guilty of crime's, guilty yet not
not here, not anywhere
anywhere but here, anywhere you want
want to live, want to scream
scream to the gods, scream your lungs out
out of sight, out of mind
mind in distress, mind dead
dead as a doornail, dead yet undead
undead creeping, undead Vampires
vampires...
creeping......

Additional notes. Optionally, mention anything else you'd like us to know about your application.
You guys have any connection with the Illuminati? :P

2011 Oct 21 (Fri) 8:08 am
Former Member

Post Re: Haos-Protection/Fury-Warrior
I got it or!? :D

12 12 +
6 4 x
30 6 -

2011 Oct 21 (Fri) 8:32 am
Officer (Retired)

Class: Druid
Nice to see that you decided to apply, i will get back to you when i get home.

2011 Oct 21 (Fri) 10:11 am
Former Member

Haos wrote:
I got it or!? :D

12 12 +
6 4 x
30 6 -

:D

2011 Oct 21 (Fri) 10:12 am
Officer (Retired)

Hey Haos,

Glad to see you apply :)
Yea you got the RPN correct there, it's merely a test to see if you've glanced on our general forums for info about us. There's a little topic there that fully explains RPN.

Will get back with some questions later when I've risen from the zombie state ;)

2011 Oct 21 (Fri) 10:26 am
Officer (Retired)

Hi again.

Tanking questions:
-How is your "Rotation" at the pull and through out the fight?
-In which order would you place dodge, parry, mastery, stam exp etc(i know it differs alot, but a basic rundown is fine).
-Which would you say are the warriors pros and cons with tanking?

Dps:
-Rotation/prisystem?
-Stats order?
-How much experiance with fury do you have in raids?

2011 Oct 21 (Fri) 11:36 am
Former Member

Class: Priest
Big vouch from me. Haos and me used to be in The Grip of Saul together (though I was under a different character) and even back then he was a great tank when asked to.

2011 Oct 21 (Fri) 1:54 pm
Former Member

Class: Mage
I think you performed very well in the PUG you joined. :) Question though:
-Do you have a mic and are able/willing to use it? :P Being vocal is appreciated, especially as a tank.

Bob

PS. Undead is by far the most awesome race! GO US!

2011 Oct 21 (Fri) 4:36 pm
Officer (Retired)

Class: Mage
Oldskool app! I've been in the old VN and in BoD myself (as Thurius and Savian respectively), what names did you go under? See if I can dig up something nice from my screenshot folder haha.

Other than that, nice complete app I'd say. Kudos for the RP story as well, very original format :D Good luck!

Sav. 8-)

2011 Oct 21 (Fri) 6:49 pm
Former Member

Savian wrote:
Oldskool app! I've been in the old VN and in BoD myself (as Thurius and Savian respectively), what names did you go under? See if I can dig up something nice from my screenshot folder haha.

Other than that, nice complete app I'd say. Kudos for the RP story as well, very original format :D Good luck!

Sav. 8-)

In that time i was playing with a undead mage by name Critza,rl friend of Smecher and Sofu if you remember them.

2011 Oct 21 (Fri) 7:07 pm
Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 14 posts ]  Go to page1, 2  Next