NEWS · LORE · FORUM · JOIN US

It is currently 2024 Apr 19 (Fri) 11:11 am

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 14 posts ]  Go to pagePrevious  1, 2
Accepted: Haos-Protection/Fury-Warrior 
Former Member

Class: Warrior
Post Re: Haos-Protection/Fury-Warrior
Zehrponicia wrote:
I think you performed very well in the PUG you joined. :) Question though:
-Do you have a mic and are able/willing to use it? :P Being vocal is appreciated, especially as a tank.

Bob

PS. Undead is by far the most awesome race! GO US!

Yes, i have a mic but my accent is not that good and sometimes i stuck when i speak, but i do it anyway.

2011 Oct 21 (Fri) 7:13 pm
Former Member

Class: Warrior
Arache wrote:
Hi again.

Tanking questions:
-How is your "Rotation" at the pull and through out the fight?
-In which order would you place dodge, parry, mastery, stam exp etc(i know it differs alot, but a basic rundown is fine).
-Which would you say are the warriors pros and cons with tanking?

Dps:
-Rotation/prisystem?
-Stats order?
-How much experiance with fury do you have in raids?

I start pulling with heroic throw and charge it, depends on the fight and tactics i can only heroic throw and grab the boss in a spot and taunt if need it.
The rotation will be:shield block>shield slam>revenge>heroic strike>devastate.
The stats order i go are mastery>parry>dodge>stamina, in this days the TPS is good enough so i can live without hit and expertise because there is room for more mastery,parry,dodge
Each class of tanking are different and have something special, but i find the warrior the class for doing the job done, becasue of the superior mitigation, mobility and emergency buttons.

My rotation for fury gonna be: colossus smash>bloodthirst>raging blow>slam and i use heroic strike when i am over rage, bellow 20% i use colossus smash and execute.
The stats will be: strength>crit>hit>haste>mastery, but only after i am cap on expertise and hit, and i have 26/26 expertise in raids.

2011 Oct 21 (Fri) 7:37 pm
Officer (Retired)

Class: Hunter
Quote:
Yes, i have a mic but my accent is not that good and sometimes i stuck when i speak, but i do it anyway.

Don't worry, I do that a lot too, so... point is in the communication's value. ^^ Like Tjivi always gave us the necessary infromation to decide what has happened: "Tjivi died!". Very informative xD Really, don't worry, simple words are enough usually. ^^

I have pugged with you before too, before our guild run, you did well there too. Vouching.

2011 Oct 22 (Sat) 2:00 am
Officer (Retired)

Class: Druid
Thanks for your nice replies and your well-written application. We've decided to grant you a trial, when you're ready whisper Jotra, Arache, Savian or me for and invite.

2011 Oct 23 (Sun) 12:13 am
Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 14 posts ]  Go to pagePrevious  1, 2