NEWS · LORE · FORUM · JOIN US

It is currently 2024 Mar 29 (Fri) 3:11 pm

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 12 posts ]  Go to page1, 2  Next
Accepted: Hunter reporting for duty! social. 

Class: Hunter
Post Accepted: Hunter reporting for duty! social.
Name: Efterbörd
Race, Class, and Main Spec: Troll,Hunter MM
Armory Link: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/draenor/Efterb%C3%B6rd/simple

What's your name and where are you from?
My name is Rasmus and i am from Sweden.

How old are you? Please express your answer in Reverse Polish Notation.
19 3+

How long have you been playing WoW? What experience do you have of endgame raiding?

I've been playing since beta trough the whole content, had a break 6month ago until now.

Molten core: Cleared
Bwl: Cleared
Aq40: Cleared
Aq20: Cleared
Zg V.1: Cleared
Naxxramas V.1: Cleared

Kharazan: Cleared
Gruuls lair: Cleared
Hyjal summit: Cleared
SCC: Cleared
The eye: Cleared
BT: Cleared
Sunwell plateau: Cleared

Naxxramas25 v.2: Cleared
Ulduar25: Cleared
Ulduar HM: Cleared
Sartharion 3d: Cleared
Malygos25: Cleared
Toc25/10: Cleared
Icc N/HM: Cleared
Rubysanctum: Cleared

BH: Cleared
BOT: 3/4
TOF: 1/2
BWD: 3/6
FL: 0/7

Is this your main? How often do you play this character? Tell us about your other characters, including any serious alts.

This is my main indeed, have always been. I rather play on one character since i think its boring spread my time on many. I have a lvl 85 Druid but only for gathering herbs and make me pots for raid.

What's your complete guild history, on this realm as well as any other? Why did you leave / are you leaving your current or previous guild?
Please excuse me for taking the liberity to write my guild history from Wotlk due to the long reading it would be otherwise

Played in a guild named Bluescreen Gaming first, as guildmaster. The guild changed name while we were progressing through the beginning of the expansion to Resistance. And together with Fabbs and Zelitan we led the guild further. Then i ended that content with that guild and cleared everything except LK 25H.

Provide the names of some people we can get in touch with in-game as references. Please note that references are required: give names of characters on other realms, if necessary. If you know anyone on the Path, either in-game or IRL, mention that here also.
Fabbs (Fabian) and Zelitan ( Micke)

What is your role in raids? How do you judge whether you're doing a good job or not? Except trying with help of correct spreedsheet and theorycrafting doing as much dps as possible, my roll is to controll various CC and kiting. As a person in the raid im the kind of guy that first of focus on my dutys in the raid. Im not calling out others work unless im asked to.

Describe your choice of spec, how you came to your current build, and any other things you feel we should know about why you spent your talent points the way you did.
I am very ambitious when its come to talents and stats. I always keep my self uppdated on various theorycrafting sites so i get confirmed math.
Where do you go to read about your class outside of the game?
http://www.femaledwarf.com
http://www.manaflask.com
http://www.warcrafthuntersunion.com

this sites always get thier information analysed and confirmed.
Please provide a screenshot of your UI during raid boss or dungeon boss combat.

Roleplaying Section: End your application with a short in-character biography, a note from your character to the officers, or other RP story or RP statement about yourself. Effort is much more appreciated than length or content, and your application will not be considered without it.

Born in a waggon travelling from Sen'jin to feralas with his father and mother. When the waggon got raided by bandits both his parents were killed, leaving this infant troll in his closed basket in the terrible bloodbath.

An old tauren hunter on his way home from a hunt finds this infant, and decides to bring him up as his own. He tought his new child to survive in the wild, hunt and track his targets for days waiting for the right moment to strike. An elf markman who also lived in the village tought him how to master range weapon and how to fataly shoot his targets without wasting to much arrows and focus.

Many years later, he was now a grown up hunter. Hunting together with his father to provide food in the village. One day tragedy strikes again in his life when the village gets destroyed by elementals many citizens included his father got killed. Sworn to revenge he picked up his bow and traps, and start his journey to Orgrimmar. His talent got fast noticed by the horde army, and together with thralls other champions he defeated the threats in Azeroth. It was in the fight and killing of Arthas that he got injured and been in the Shamans tent in orgrimmar for six month getting well.

With a healed soul, he is now ready to join up the fight against deathwing.

Additional notes. Optionally, mention anything else you'd like us to know about your application.

As you can see there is a glap in my raiding experience. its becouse i have had a break due to movement to a new city etc etc. I got everything set and ready now and decided to pick up my weapons and jump back in the fight. I signed now as a social, but i am trying to get my gear sortet out asap and hopefully start raiding with you.

As a person im very social, have no problems speaking with new people and i have a since for humor and enjoy a good laugh. What i love most with the game is that there are always new challanges to conquer, and im never satisfied untill ive done so.

I think applications can turned out alittle unpersonal sometimes so i take the liberty to ad a picture of me! thank you for your time! PEACE.

2011 Oct 31 (Mon) 12:38 am
Officer (Retired)

Class: Mage
Post Re: Hunter reporting for duty! social.
I like it! Nice complete app, interesting background story and ties to other members :D Officers will get back at youu! 8-)

2011 Oct 31 (Mon) 1:34 am
Former Member

Class: Priest
Damn, seems like the Swedish invasion has fully kicked off....
What you mean it never ended?
Oh shi---

On a more related note, interesting app, very decent gear. *nod of approval*

2011 Oct 31 (Mon) 10:28 am
Former Member

Class: Priest
i agree with kailynn xD altho cant say so much myself duuhhh xD... I liked the RP reminds me so much of the Beastmaster movie! wich totally owns btw.

http://www.femaledwarf.com is that the XXX for Trolls?

2011 Oct 31 (Mon) 1:37 pm
Profile WWW

Thanks guys, if there is any suplement needed just ask me:). I will stay put.

Deadla wrote:
http://www.femaledwarf.com is that the XXX for Trolls?

My name is Rasmus and im a dwarfaholic!

2011 Oct 31 (Mon) 1:59 pm
Former Member

Class: Paladin
Woot, gief dirr.

2011 Oct 31 (Mon) 6:54 pm
Officer (Retired)

Class: Druid
Hey there Rasmus,

I agree with the above posts, this is a nice application, however 1 thing concernes me a lot and that is your characters name. The people that wants to know what it means can probably google it up, but as a first step for us to accept you, we have to ask you to namechange your character.

Please note we don't force anyone to actively RP, but we value the RP ruleset higher than any other rule we have. If you want to learn more or check out our code of conduct please click here.

If you would still be interested in joining us, please change your name to something suiting for your race and in line with the RP ruleset that applies on this server.

/ Vedder

2011 Oct 31 (Mon) 7:27 pm
Officer (Retired)

I actually don't recommend doing a google translate of it.

2011 Oct 31 (Mon) 7:30 pm

Vedder wrote:
Hey there Rasmus,

I agree with the above posts, this is a nice application, however 1 thing concernes me a lot and that is your characters name. The people that wants to know what it means can probably google it up, but as a first step for us to accept you, we have to ask you to namechange your character.

Please note we don't force anyone to actively RP, but we value the RP ruleset higher than any other rule we have. If you want to learn more or check out our code of conduct please click here.

If you would still be interested in joining us, please change your name to something suiting for your race and in line with the RP ruleset that applies on this server.

/ Vedder

Oh i never gave that a thought really!, well i just changed it when i purchased a transfer, but i understand that you want me to change it so i purchase a name change immediately. I go with the name Ranqin now:) Jolly good.

2011 Oct 31 (Mon) 7:45 pm
Officer (Retired)

Sounds good, we're also usually quite severe about creating your forum account name to exactly match your in-game character but given the name of the first one I'm gonna let it slip :) . However I will be changing your forum user name to Ranqin then in the near future to let you get some time to see this first (this means your login credentials will change).

2011 Oct 31 (Mon) 7:59 pm
Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 12 posts ]  Go to page1, 2  Next