NEWS · LORE · FORUM · JOIN US

It is currently 2024 Mar 29 (Fri) 12:30 pm

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 15 posts ]  Go to pagePrevious  1, 2
Declined: Arcane Mage Ayman 

Class: Mage
Post Re: Arcane Mage
Hey Bob,

Quote:
Could you describe to me your rotation in a typical fight?

What i normally would do in an average fight is cast a few ab's untill i get to the mana gem mana deficit or abit sooner depending on lightweave and/or powertorrent procs and start the mana burn phase evocate up and start mana conservative phase wich would be arcane blasting and finishing off with missles keeping mana around the 95%.

Quote:
What's approximately your dps on the BH bosses?

about 30k on Occu'thar 25man, havent done other boss in weeks as most leave after the first.

Quote:
What's your reasoning for taking mastery of haste?

Following the haste mastery debate on forums these last weeks has been quite interesting, after reading through all that info doing some rawring and simcraftign of my own reforging items on said addons i become none the wiser and only got more confused. Seeing as rawr states that mastery is more of a dps increase then haste at least in my current gear and the top mages on armory suggest they favor mastery aswell, i finnaly decided to go the same route. I have been out of the game for quite a while if you have some additionall info on this subject i would like to hear it.

Quote:
Why did you reforge the haste in your belt instead of the crit?

Because if i reforge the crit i would be over the hit cap and exactly on the hit cap when reforging the haste. I wasnt a fan of this move but rawr stated that forging the haste would be a slight dps increase over the hase and in the end i just trusted the numbers.

2011 Nov 16 (Wed) 2:12 am
Officer (Retired)

Class: Druid
Hey again,

I was looking at the screenshot you provided, and am I correct in assuming the number 1-0 keys are the only ones binded to your spells?
Think I see some macro bindings as well could you advise what purpose they fill?

2011 Nov 16 (Wed) 9:46 am

Hey vedder,

Its true only the spells on my 1-0 keys are binded to specific buttons, the other spells i click because well i dont use them that often and most of those i rarely use if never, but like having them quickly accesible for eventual emergencies or pvp at times.

2011 Nov 16 (Wed) 5:05 pm
Former Member

Hello,

Good answers, I have the same problem with what stats to choose, sources are giving conflicting information. Either mastery or haste is good, though.

You seem to know what you're talking about, and your gear is OK. Then the question remains if we need another arcane mage, which is up to the officers to decide.

Bob

2011 Nov 16 (Wed) 6:05 pm
Officer (Retired)

Class: Druid
Hey Ayman,

I'm very sorry for the dealayed decision about this app, but we're gonna decline this on the basis we don't have any urgent need for a mage and if we would accept a mage that application would have to shine with something extra, which we feel this lacks.

Good luck out there, I'm sure you'll find a suitable guild.

2011 Nov 20 (Sun) 9:56 am
Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 15 posts ]  Go to pagePrevious  1, 2