NEWS · LORE · FORUM · JOIN US

It is currently 2024 Mar 28 (Thu) 10:15 pm

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 23 posts ]  Go to pagePrevious  1, 2, 3
Accpted: Kentura - Protection Paladin 
Former Member

Post Re: Kentura - Protection Paladin
id say the optimal way to start is DP, AW, judge, SotR then CS or any defensive CD to help out a little.

2011 Nov 29 (Tue) 11:04 am

Class: Paladin
Vedder wrote:
Hey again,

- Regarding the professions, you say you use this one for farming stuff for your alts. How about changing it to the other way around (alts farming for the main)? Another option is to farm the mats you need to level it than relearn and use those mats.

- Like Jiander said, many paladin talents are optional and comes down to personal preference, I just wanted to get your opinion ;) thanks.

- So which major glyphs do you feel would help you and raid better?

- Some prot paladins like to use Divine plea + Avenging Wrath as the first abilities before the pull to get a good starting threath going. Is that something you've taken some thought on?

I have two alts, one in 82 and one in 85, they can farm any mats I could possibly need if I go for Engi / Blacksmith on my paladin, so that's what I meant :)

I would probably switch Glyph of DP for Focused Shield, and Glyph of Salvation for Glyph of Holy Wrath.

I havn't really got any threath issues, and I rarely pop AW in a start of a fight, now, I have only done normal encounters mostly, so I don't have any general idea of the DPS and threath I will have to work with in a HC geared group, if using AW early fight is a good way for me to get the threath I need then that is the way to go. You've gotta be flexible ;)

2011 Nov 29 (Tue) 12:02 pm
Officer (Retired)

Class: Druid
Hey again Kentura,

Thanks for all your replies, you've shown some good effort with it all and we are willing to give you a shot. You still seem have a lot to learn and you seem eager to learn more which makes it even more important to study up on all there is to know (with your class combined with the raidbosses). If you do that however I think you will grow to be a good raider. Hence our decision, don't disappoint us 8-) .

When you're ready whisper Arache, Savian or Vedder for a ginvite.

2011 Nov 29 (Tue) 8:30 pm
Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 23 posts ]  Go to pagePrevious  1, 2, 3