NEWS · LORE · FORUM · JOIN US

It is currently 2024 Mar 28 (Thu) 5:08 pm

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 7 posts ] 
Declined: Xéz Goblin Frost DK 

Class: Death Knight
Post Declined: Xéz Goblin Frost DK
Name:Xéz
Race, Class, and Main Spec:I am a Goblin Frost DK
Armory Link:http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/defias-brotherhood/X%C3%A9z/simple

What's your name and where are you from?Real name is Goran Aleksic I am half dutch half serbian I life in the netherlands speak english dutch and german but german not that well

How old are you? Please express your answer in Reverse Polish Notation.Im 15 my parents pay my wow and if they dont i have a job im am always able to raid only work saturday morning

How long have you been playing WoW? What experience do you have of endgame raiding?I started playing the day 3.3 came out so i didnt have alot of time to kill LK I used to be in another realm where i downed all t11 raids im at 6/7 fl now got ragnaros till 11%

Is this your main? How often do you play this character? Tell us about your other characters, including any serious alts.This is my main I do pvp/pve pve mostly I play this char 90% of the time I got 8 85ers All except rogue and priest my main is ofc my dk best alts are feral druid and warlock The rest are just there because i got bored and didnt know what to play but i've been playing dk since begin of cata now and i still love it

What's your complete guild history, on this realm as well as any other? Why did you leave / are you leaving your current or previous guild?I used to be on stormscale where i was in laidback monster and alot of different guilds i left them ebcause i was going here to friends. The guild i've been in here are psychedelic solidarity raiding team idolize the violet star bound by blood most of them were just social but the violet star was real raiding i left it because i didnt liked it anymore alot of ppl left we had to pug like 6 memebers of a 10 man raiding team so it wasnt even a guild raid and in the end it fell apart for a big part bound by blood is just a social stop till i find a good raiding guild

Provide the names of some people we can get in touch with in-game as references. Please note that references are required: give names of characters on other realms, if necessary. If you know anyone on the Path, either in-game or IRL, mention that here also. I could not think of anyone so fast since i havent been in a serious guild for a while now my irl friends are all pvp and i just like pve more on the other realms there are a couple Strong beast wich is a good friend in rl also and hes also coming to Defias brotherhood this week hes a tank on stormscale

What is your role in raids? How do you judge whether you're doing a good job or not?I always play dps because i just love it the most im very perfectionistic so i always want to be the best and be on top of the dps meters but at the save tive i also wanna do a good job at controlling everything i am not greedy so i will NEVER rage because of loot i mean in the end you did it together so everyone has eqaul rights on it.

Describe your choice of spec, how you came to your current build, and any other things you feel we should know about why you spent your talent points the way you did.00FF00I got Frost spec 2 times my pvp and pve spec i roll 2 1 handeds since it workd way better for me. I got the core out of paragon i used to speak to sove ppl there and i adjusted some things depending on what role i had and what we are going to clear. I got the best pve things and didnt used the pvp in it thats why i have 2 different frosts. I chose my improved frost presence because for some fights its very nice to have like with aoe encounter such as beth tilac ragnaros and rhyolith etc and its the next best thing i could take because i got all the pve talents and i had extra points

Where do you go to read about your class outside of the game?If i need to know something i go to http://www.noxxic.com or elitistjerks But i DO always check if it works for me so its not like i copy everything if i think something can be better and increases my dps i test it and if it does i keep it that way

Please provide a screenshot of your UI during raid boss or dungeon boss combat.I dont have any screenshots (will try to get some) i use dbm omen skada and thats pretty much it for raiding got ts3 mumble and vent.[/

Roleplaying Section: End your application with a short in-character biography, a note from your character to the officers, or other RP story or RP statement about yourself. Effort is much more appreciated than length or content, and your application will not be considered without it.Xéz a small green goblin greedy for money taken away from his friends and family when The Lich King[ came and took his soul. When i had awaken i didnt know anything of my home and who or what i was became. After serving as a slave for The Lich King i saw the light in the final battle. Fordring came and arthas admitted he sended us out to the warzone for just 1 reason and the reason was to die. We were used as puppets i wasnt able to fight him. After i joined the forces of the mighty horde i defeated my old master The Lich King. After that i was still not pleased because of him i murdered innocent people. I swore to Thrall and Garrosh i will help them in every battle there will be versus any kind of evil. And im now searching for a new group to aid me with that and i hope that group will eb the luminous pat
Additional notes. Optionally, mention anything else you'd like us to know about your application.I am very helpfull and chatty always in for fun things such as old raids pvp achievements etc i hope i get accepted because i think its a fun good guild and hoping to still be together in mop

2011 Nov 27 (Sun) 10:56 pm
Officer (Retired)

Class: Mage
Post Re: Xéz Goblin Frost DK
Heya Xéz! Officers have noted your application and will get back to you with questions soon(tm)! 8-)

Sav.

2011 Nov 28 (Mon) 1:15 am

Ok thanks for giving such a fast response :D

2011 Nov 28 (Mon) 4:30 pm
Officer (Retired)

Class: Druid
Hey Xéz,

A few questions from me
- How does our raidtimes look for you?
- What's the stat priority that you follow
- Which spells do you use during a typical tank & spank raidboss and in what order?

/ Vedder

2011 Nov 28 (Mon) 8:41 pm

Hi Vedder

The raid times are great since at those times i am free.
my stat prio = Str>hit cap> Expertise(26)> Haste>mastery> crit

In an normal tank&spank my rotation is
Obliberate every time its up asswell as my frost strike when its a aoe fight i use howling blast instead of obliberate also depends on the amount of adds joining the fight Unholy presence for boss fight frost for trash/big aoe numbers
Global cooldowns I use every time they are up aswell as outbreak for curses army of dead i dont use if its not needed since it lowers your dps i do time my cooldowns for nuke situations.

Xéz

2011 Nov 28 (Mon) 9:29 pm
Officer (Retired)

Hi again,

Your answers leaves me very puzzled. For starters you're not hit capped nor expertise capped even though you value them both higher than all other "rating stats".

- You're going for odd gems for socket bonuses
- You're enchants are wrong at some places
- Your reforging is all messed up. You're basically reforging everything to everything and some items you leave untouched even though it has the worst stat for you. What is your plan with this?

Can you spot the things and get back to me (even though the list will be very long...)?

Currently you have 2 gathering professions which you've barely started to level. We require raiders to have two crafting professions (or under very special circumstances 1) would this be something you would be able to do?

Cheers
/ Vedder

2011 Nov 28 (Mon) 11:15 pm
Officer (Retired)

Hi again Xéz,

Gonna jump in here and say we think there's just a bit to many missing pieces for this to work.
Want to thank you though for your interest and wish you good luck in you guild hunting.

/ Vedder

2011 Nov 29 (Tue) 11:38 pm
Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 7 posts ]